IGNORED

Raquel won't date you if you can't handle butchering animals

ari_belle

I was told to make a list like that in high school. Since I'm an aromantic asexual and couldn't care less about such things, I made it pretty ridiculous. I believe I specified "must wear pink. Because real men totally wear pink."

Yanno, this makes me wonder about one of my camp counsellors, who told is (we were like, 14-16) her fantasy relationship. First, she and the guy would be friends for 7 years before they even started dating... Then my eyes glazed over in the middle, but it ended with "and then out first kiss would be at the altar."

It was the first time I'd ever heard of such nonsense.

I wonder about her today. Is she married? Did she realize her fantasy was stupid? Has it even been 7 years since she said that? Blah. Way too much fantasizing in my opinion.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was in a car accident today and is in the ER last we heard with neck and back pain. Hit by a Dodge truck that was going 35, she was completely stopped. Just thought you guys would want to know....

She was in a car accident today and is in the ER last we heard with neck and back pain. Hit by a Dodge truck that was going 35, she was completely stopped. Just thought you guys would want to know....

There's a message confirming the car accident on both her Facebook and Twitter.

As much as I think she is incredibly foolish and naive in her writing and outlook, I certainly hope her injuries are nothing too serious and she recovers quickly. A truck going at 35mph (56 kph - I think in kms) would be a decent whack if she was stationary.

Poor Raquel. Hope she is OK.

Poor Raquel, hope she is okay. Shes generally a selfish, spoiled brat, but I wouldn't wish anything terrible on her.

She's annoying as hell but no one deserves that! Hope she gets well soon.

Man, after the Jill Rodrigues insert yourself in 20 bajillion photos of your paralyzed sister fiasco, I don't find Raquel's hospital selfie that bad. Once again, Jill has lowered the bar.

I hope she gets better soon and has no lasting issues. Raquel is many things, but she is not hate-filled like Zsu, a negligent narcissist like Jill (though she is pretty self-absorbed), or nearly as bad as most of the people we talk about here.

I'm glad she's okay. Hope she gets well soon.

I was in very similar accident once, and BOY I was sore for a few days.

I'm glad she's okay. Hope she gets well soon.

I was in very similar accident once, and BOY I was sore for a few days.

Same here. I couldn't sit, stand, walk or lie comfortably anywhere. It was miserable, I hope Raquel gets better soon too.

So is this the latest guy that Raquel is totally not dating(it just looks like dating but it isn't dating because she is only going to date the guy she marries)?

https://instagram.com/p/2ygth7w4c3/?tak ... justraquel

He is also in her new band.

https://instagram.com/p/22ApXqw4dh/?tak ... justraquel

https://www.facebook.com/CitiesInSilenceBand

I do hope she is all right.

She posted on her blog, and apparently she's mostly just sore. Glad it came to nothing worse and hope she feels better soon!

• 2 weeks later...

another band....*sigh*

And she made her instagram private. I saw her instragram a few days before she did that...I think she posted a pic of her and that guy's hands (holding hands). it's so stupid of her to say she doesn't date when she obviously does, she just doesn't kiss any of them because she's so holy and pure that she'll only give it all up on her wedding day.

Her latest post (which can be summed up as "Don't worry, I'm still a virgin unlike those other unrestrained hussies") is preachy as fuck. Oh my god the judgment. I sincerely hope that whichever friend confided in her (if that even happened) never reads it. That would be such a betrayal.

Her latest post (which can be summed up as "Don't worry, I'm still a virgin unlike those other unrestrained hussies") is preachy as fuck. Oh my god the judgment. I sincerely hope that whichever friend confided in her (if that even happened) never reads it. That would be such a betrayal.

Wow she is really arrogant in that post.

I bet that she made the whole thing up just so she could preach about how wrong it is and of course pat herself on the back about how special she is. The comments are ridiculous. It's a whole look at how above it all we are. Adding to the mix is of course a girl who had pre-marital sex, but it was when she was a heathen, then she found jesus and is good to go.

Honestly I think some of these people get off on being in a religion where you don't have to think for yourself just parrot others. And you you get to be superior to others because of a book you read year round and still don't understand. :angry-banghead: I say this because if you listen (or read their blogs) these fundies all have the same stories and it's always using a friend that is never named to prove their point.

another band....*sigh*

And she made her instagram private. I saw her instragram a few days before she did that...I think she posted a pic of her and that guy's hands (holding hands). it's so stupid of her to say she doesn't date when she obviously does, she just doesn't kiss any of them because she's so holy and pure that she'll only give it all up on her wedding day.

I saw it yesterday morning and the guy had given her a box of Lucky Charms and basically she and it was clear she was dating that guy. I think she kisses these guys because she has people ask about her standards when it came to kissing on her ask.fm and she was really vague. So I asked if she had kissed any guys and she would never answer. I think if she still had never kissed a guy she would be bragging about it.

I don't understand women like Erika and Raquel. They want a "man who is in charge" but really they want to be in charge of literally everything. The man is the head of the house in title only.

I feel like these women just have a sexual fetish for being submissive that has nothing at all to do with their actual personalities. Or something.

The Rebecca Gregoire that commented on Raquel's post is Sheila's daughter, right?

I love it when the people we discuss here interact-- it feels like a real-life television cross-over episode. :)

oh, her instagram's back to public. and there's a pic of her snuggling with pillows and blankets and her new boyfriend. you know, the one she's not dating.

instagram.com/itsjustraquel/

post-4530-14452000335854_thumb.png

She couldn't stay private for long. :lol: If this relationship doesn't last(and I rather expect that it won't), how long till Raquel has a blog post passive-aggressively bashing this guy?

So they got out air mattresses, went outside to cuddle, had someone take a picture of them, and then posted it online? Another sign that I am officially an old person, this seems so strange to me. Not the cuddling outside, the having someone take a picture of you fake sleeping to post on the internet.

She couldn't stay private for long. :lol: If this relationship doesn't last(and I rather expect that it won't), how long till Raquel has a blog post passive-aggressively bashing this guy?

So they got out air mattresses, went outside to cuddle, had someone take a picture of them, and then posted it online? Another sign that I am officially an old person, this seems so strange to me. Not the cuddling outside, the having someone take a picture of you fake sleeping to post on the internet.

I'm 25, and I'm right with you. I think it's really fucking weird. But then again, I also think Raquel goes above and beyond with this stuff. Her narcissism knows no bounds.

oh, her instagram's back to public. and there's a pic of her snuggling with pillows and blankets and her new boyfriend. you know, the one she's not dating.

instagram.com/itsjustraquel/

What in the actual fuck? You KNOW if Raquel knew about one of her friends or another girl cuddling in bed with a guy she would be ALL over it with some thinly-veiled judgmental blog post, but apparently it's ok when she does it because... she's outside? And who the FUCK sets up air mattresses out in the driveway to make out on?

She's "not dating" one of her band mates.

I feel bad for saying this...

,,,but I hope the whole non-relationship blows up before the band fizzles out. Imagine the drama we will witness! :D

Seriously, who is this person and why does she think I care about her thoughts?

Seriously, who is this person and why does she think I care about her thoughts?

She's God's Daughter! And Jesus's girlfriend! And she runs her own charity organizations! And she's an amazing singer! And she's a great writer of fiction and non-fiction alike! She's godly and virginal and forgiven!

Archived