IGNORED

Duggar's caught staging a fake charity for the Cameras

homeschoolmomma1

Yeah the whole thing is a bunch of horse-shit.They were clearly there to stage that crap. The Duggars don't care about the poor, or charities. Just supporting Mike Huckabee. :cray-cray:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They took the donations back and drove away.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Low VERY love!!! :shock:

Morality clause? So they wouldn't sell a dress and heels to a man? What is a morality clause, exactly?

I thought these only applied to employees/volunteers? The big food bank in my city is Christian and has a pretty extensive morality clause for volunteers. I think a morality clause is the same as one of those contracts you sign regarding conduct?

Even so, it sounds like the employees of the thrift store had nothing to do with this. I wonder if even the church that owned the thrift store really knew much?

I thought these only applied to employees/volunteers? The big food bank in my city is Christian and has a pretty extensive morality clause for volunteers. I think a morality clause is the same as one of those contracts you sign regarding conduct?

Even so, it sounds like the employees of the thrift store had nothing to do with this. I wonder if even the church that owned the thrift store really knew much?

The church retweeted the thrift store's tweet:

Cross Church

â€@crosschurch

RT @CompassionNWA: Compassion Center will host The Duggars & TLC tonight at 6:45. Come meet them as they help pass out food to those in need

Reply Retweet Favorite

More

RETWEETS

FAVORITE

[redacted for privacy]

12:18 PM - 27 Apr 2015

If Christians would spend more time on their own morality rather then trying to control others morality they may actually live up to the morality they profess.

That's kind of hilarious. So if you are caught having an affair you can't hand out food to the poor and needy? Yeah the poor don't need your adultery cooties rubbing off on them.

The hilarious part is YES. Apparently you only get the privilege if you are a morally sound individual. Adultery can get you kicked off, as can drug use when you're not volunteering. They'll let you volunteer if you're not religious but they make it clear that you prefer you to be. They say the reason for this is that you're part of their ministry...

The morality cause I was referring to applied to customers. But, I am pretty sure I was confusing this thrift store with another one. I'll see if I can find it.

The morality cause I was referring to applied to customers. But, I am pretty sure I was confusing this thrift store with another one. I'll see if I can find it.

That's what i guessed too, like stores can refuse service to belligerent customers. I just wondered if they could still refuse service based on benign behavior.

The church retweeted the thrift store's tweet:

"Come meet them as they help pass out food to those in need"

This statement is so ridiculous that I can barely believe it.

Hey Duggar fans, come on down and gawk at Duggars as they distribute food to the needy! TLC needs people to fill out the background!

"Come meet them as they help pass out food to those in need"

This statement is so ridiculous that I can barely believe it.

Hey Duggar fans, come on down and gawk at Duggars as they distribute food to the needy! TLC needs people to fill out the background!

Is it really volunteering if you're getting paid? Isn't that called having a job? Does God give bonus points for working to support yourself, moreso, if it's in a helping professional capacity?

The advertising is odd.

Kind of hard to tell what might be funnier no one showing up to meet the Duggar's or the fact that they could have taken back a box of food they gave away .I guess this how the kids eat dinner. :cracking-up:

I'm just cracking up over the new term "adultery cooties." For some reason, that one just tickles me. :lol:

So I just watched a video on Facebook that has gone viral about an elderly man in North Carolina who called 911 because he did not have any food in his house. The dispatcher and two police officers bought several bags of food and took it to him and the news about this hungry elderly man spread around the community and now the man's cupboards are overflowing with food from generous donations from the people in his community. So I wonder if the Duggar's would have brought this starving, sick elderly man a box of food to look good on camera and then after the shoot would they have taken it back, generously leaving the man only a box of raisins? It seems the ungodly non-gothardite masses are a little more generous than the Duggar's. Then the elderly man says something like: now I have enough food please if you feel like you would like to donate take food to the local missions. So obviously this gracious man is not going to hoard his food by building a huge walk in pantry but rather donate to those who are even more less fortunate then himself. I think the Duggar's could use this as a lesson in humanity.

If kindergarten classes of kids can get to field trip spots on time, the Duggars can too, even if it means planning to be somewhere a couple hours early so they get there just in time.

They're just a lazy, unmotivated lot.

And they have just as many adults if not less sometimes.The kids are already dressed, too. Im sure thats a big hold up with the Duggars.. AThe thing is most all the kids are old enough to dress themselves and that saves a lot of time. Jennifer is what almost 8? She doesnt need big sister combing her hair or putting on her shoes and maybe a quick inspection.

Archived