IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

I think that she said that she was 37, so she started her baby making at about 29 or 30. God forbid that she started at 20, she would be giving Ma Duggar a run for her money.

• Upvote 1

Im suprised she doesn't name her periods!
:lol:

I would never snark on a real miscarriage. But this "twin" never existed. She had a really early scan = hard to tell much and pestered the ultrasound tech into saying "it

is possible twin could hide at this point". Went to another scan, voila, no twin. She has all these bullshit twin omen/dream things and all the leg humpers were all "I dreamed you had twin girls" - the fundie badge of honor blah blah. After all her greiving posts even the leg humpers went a bit silent.

That makes 9 grandchildren so far for my parents, who only had two children themselves! I think they are SO blessed to have such fruit, and they do love their grandchildren but I wish they were more exuberant and obviously grateful than they tend to be at the thought of a new one on the way.

Goodness, wonder why her Mum and Dad aren't turning cartwheels about yet another pregnancy?

Fascinated by the fact she's a Brit and a Londoner as well - how on earth do you make it work with one wage and six kids at London prices (apart from a shedload of child benefit / tax credits it doesn't look like they're living on benefits).

If you go to her profile there's another blog re her everyday life, where she comes over as more normal. I'm actually quite impressed by how neat and clean she keeps things but I hate to think what things are going to be like when she has 6 / 7 / 8 teenage boys in a house that size.

I live in the UK and I know it is much easier to get access to welfare here than it is in the US. I've also lived there.

Again I don't think welfare is bad at all, and no the amount given isn't usually enough to sustain anyone at a comfortable level of living (she has all her kids in one bedroom, for goodness sake). But it exists, and I feel that it is unlikely they would be able to support so many kids without access to it at least at some level which makes me angry.

She's choosing to put her family in this situation when she could simply stop having kids and they would all have a better quality of life.

I live in the UK and I know it is much easier to get access to welfare here than it is in the US. I've also lived there.

Again I don't think welfare is bad at all, and no the amount given isn't usually enough to sustain anyone at a comfortable level of living (she has all her kids in one bedroom, for goodness sake). But it exists, and I feel that it is unlikely they would be able to support so many kids without access to it at least at some level which makes me angry.

She's choosing to put her family in this situation when she could simply stop having kids and they would all have a better quality of life.

It's certainly easier to get welfare in the UK than in the US, but that's not really a difficult thing to achieve and not the same as 'it's really easy to get welfare'. And welfare that means her kids are supported ie not starving is a good thing.

It's certainly easier to get welfare in the UK than in the US, but that's not really a difficult thing to achieve and not the same as 'it's really easy to get welfare'. And welfare that means her kids are supported ie not starving is a good thing.

I never said it was really easy, and I'm not against her having it.

I have spent little time in the UK.... some time in N Ireland and that was so fuck the enough for me. Obvious yanks like me stick out so I wasn't worried about attacks... but hell, the PRICES. 3 pound for TWELVE teeny strawberries at a Tesco? THen they were 4 Euro- about 6.80 here- down in the South. Hell.

THe food prices alone would bust me. Then the cost of the prams, the carseat... and lets be blunt. There are NOT many vehicles ou can buy, drive, and maintain in the UK, with gas being about $13 bucks a gallon, that would be affordable by a family of seven.

I too vote that she is mentally ill and will end up in the ward eventually. Mental health care, if I know it right, in the UK is really scary if you get admitted. At the speed things get done there in the NHS you could be waiting for months before they release you.

Mouser, in your post at the top of the page you said (copying and pasting from your post here) 'it's too easy to get in the UK'. That is a different thing to 'easier to get than in the US'. And if you're not against her having it then why are you angry about it? You just regurgitated the same old Daily Fail lies and then act like you never said those things.

Longskirts, if she's in London I'm guessing she's using public transport - nobody drives in London! Most cities in the UK have decent public transport and you can manage without a car. And I have mental health problems being treated by the NHS, and while it could improve, it is good quality care and I am very grateful for it.

Goodness, wonder why her Mum and Dad aren't turning cartwheels about yet another pregnancy?

Fascinated by the fact she's a Brit and a Londoner as well - how on earth do you make it work with one wage and six kids at London prices (apart from a shedload of child benefit / tax credits it doesn't look like they're living on benefits).

If you go to her profile there's another blog re her everyday life, where she comes over as more normal. I'm actually quite impressed by how neat and clean she keeps things but I hate to think what things are going to be like when she has 6 / 7 / 8 teenage boys in a house that size.

I think the Mum and Dad had the idea that Alice and Hubby would have 2 kids and said two kids could come and stay with them in France every now and again. Well that idea is dead and buried, so yeah I do think they're disappointed.

Agree, in pictures, house looks better than mine does at times. But most people tidy up a bit for a photo, especially if you are a fount of all motherly wisdom.

My experience of the UK is that is is SO expensive. How do they do it? I agree. I guess they just cut down on meat that kind of thing. And I don't think the kids have loads of individual possessions - I don't have a problem with that per se - eg each boys clothing fits in one drawer. The main blog is still a bit telling, the older two kids featured a lot but as this preggo obsession kicked in there aren't a lot of posts. Last year there were very few entries. On the preggo blog there is loads.

it depends. In Scotland, if your children have never been in school, then they pretty much let you get on with it; if they were in school and you pull them out, they come and you have to explain how you plan to do things etc. This is info I get from my DBF, who was homeschooled in Scotland for most of his schooling career (started in primary school, was pulled out, went to school again for the last two years). It still freaks me out a little, as I grew up in Germany, where homeschooling is illegal. The Scottish government has a pretty comprehensive website http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications ... 17133313/0

No idea what the rules are in England though.

I think I know the answer but why is homeschooling illegal in Germany?

Wait, she's breast feeding three children and is pregnant again? The toll that would be taking in her body is enormous. I'm surprised she doesn't wean early to increase chances of conceiving again,

Ok so who is Elizabeth O. McBride LOL. If you say anything negative eg something true or not 'oh joy, you're bringing another into an overpopulated world' she goes crazy, must be fun to be her friend. Once someone told her they had a bad feeling about latest pregnancy. Whoa, I felt bad for that person who is nowhere near as snarky as me and seemed caring actually. Turned out they were partially right. But they bore the full spectrum of her rage. How Christian*

Ok so who is Elizabeth O. McBride LOL. If you say anything negative eg something true or not 'oh joy, you're bringing another into an overpopulated world' she goes crazy, must be fun to be her friend. Once someone told her they had a bad feeling about latest pregnancy. Whoa, I felt bad for that person who is nowhere near as snarky as me and seemed caring actually. Turned out they were partially right. But they bore the full spectrum of her rage. How Christian*

I am, and I'm not sure what you mean. I asked her if she had a free supply of pregnancy tests. Who was the person who told me they had a bad feeling about her pregnancy? Rage? When and where?

Her blog is so hard to read-- but I managed to discover from reading past posts that she's been with her husband since she was twenty one. I think she wasn't nearly so religious before. It's strange that they didn't have children for nearly 10 years when they were first together. I wonder why? She claims that God healed her irritable bowel syndrome. Maybe she went nutty after that. Sorry I can't find the link to that. She writes so much I can't keep up with what I've seen.

Whoa - hold on. It looks like she had a baby (a real living out of the womb type) before her oldest son was born - Cameron. Maybe that's what started this. (This is her third blog, BTW)

sheepdip.diaryland.com/Cam1styear.html

ETA- no this Cameron was not her child. Some other relative/friend. She writes so much it's hard to understand.

Oh my. This Cameron was not her child but his death seemed to deeply disturb her. He was a little boy that she worked with at a children's hospital. He was very sick and he died. His death is practically the only thing she wrote about on her blog for about a year after his death. (During the pregnancy with her first child.)

This post is particularly disturbing and sad:

sheepdip.diaryland.com/CamatChapel.html

Eh. I kinda feel bad talking about this lady. She's obviously got a lot going on.

I am, and I'm not sure what you mean. I asked her if she had a free supply of pregnancy tests. Who was the person who told me they had a bad feeling about her pregnancy? Rage? When and where?

Sorry that came out wrong. I am at work and supposed to be *ahem* working.

I just wondered because Alice responded extremely defensively! It reminded me something else I read on there once, just before the birth of most recent baby where someone was asking her to consider a cesarean because they had a bad feeling about the lack of growth or something like that. Well! She was so angry in her response. It was really over the top. I felt sorry for the lady who commented. Usually Alice is all for the premonitions (but only when they involve twins) :lol:

I just wondered because Alice responded extremely defensively! It reminded me something else I read on there once, just before the birth of most recent baby where someone was asking her to consider a cesarean because they had a bad feeling about the lack of growth or something like that. Well! She was so angry in her response. It was really over the top. I felt sorry for the lady who commented. Usually Alice is all for the premonitions (but only when they involve twins) :lol:

Gotcha! You were talking about Alice and her rage. :? Well, she certainly did tear into me for my comment. I wonder when she parents? Her blog entries are very long, her reply to me was long. She has more than one blog. I just don't see how she has time to parent to say nothing of homeschooling.

Eh. I kinda feel bad talking about this lady. She's obviously got a lot going on

See I always knew I had no heart. To me it's just same shit, different bucket.

See I always knew I had no heart. To me it's just same shit, different bucket.

Well... I don't feel that bad...

Her husband needs to stop her craziness. I can't imagine she'll handle menopause well.

Her husband needs to stop her craziness. I can't imagine she'll handle menopause well.

I think he needs to get snipped and not tell her.

Gotcha! You were talking about Alice and her rage. :? Well, she certainly did tear into me for my comment. I wonder when she parents? Her blog entries are very long, her reply to me was long. She has more than one blog. I just don't see how she has time to parent to say nothing of homeschooling.[/quo

Well I don't think Jesus would have responded that way. Anyway, as for the homeschooling the kids get chemisty...hcg and dye on pee sticks, math...counting Mother's cycle days. Nah, I think they do something. She went crazy at a "friend" who came to fix their window for innocently asking a kid to do a math problem, "What's 100-25?" kind of thing. The kid didn't know subtraction. He is doing some curriculum where you master all the addition first. This warranted an uber uber long post about what a terrible monster the guy was..

Well I don't think Jesus would have responded that way. Anyway, as for the homeschooling the kids get chemisty...hcg and dye on pee sticks, math...counting Mother's cycle days. Nah, I think they do something. She went crazy at a "friend" who came to fix their window for innocently asking a kid to do a math problem, "What's 100-25?" kind of thing. The kid didn't know subtraction. He is doing some curriculum where you master all the addition first. This warranted an uber uber long post about what a terrible monster the guy was..

I just read in an old blog entry that she quit all homeschooling for 3 months in one pregnancy due to morning sickness. Her kids need regular school because if she's going to stop every time she has morning sickness they'll be missing a lot of school!

If anybody is interested she posted her life story at her other blog.

sheepdip.diaryland.com/older1.html

Basically, she was raised in a family without religion. When she was nineteen her family visited the U.S. and decided to attend a "gospel church" as a cultural experience. While there she felt the presence of God and began her religious journey. Her family was and still is against it, but she doesn't care. She was ill for some time with a disease called M.E., (I still don't know what that is.) but she believes God healed her and that's why she's well now. Her husband is (or was) deeply religious too. She cared for a sick boy for several years -- they grew apart but when he died suddenly she was devastated. Then she started having babies rapid fire style. Lots of craziness in between and probably more than I'll ever know, blah blah blah, so so many words. sheesh.