IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

I couldn't really decide if this woman would be of any interest but I've been following her for a while and there are a number of things that have recently made me go :roll:

So she comes accross rather sweetly but she will jump on you if you disagree with her closely spaced, badly timed, ill-concieved pregnancies. She also prone to panic attacts and is very, very likely to flounce.

7th baby expected, has six boys in the same room (two bedroom house) says she'll just keep on having babies forever etc etc. Husband sleeps in boys room. She had a breakdown over imaginary twin baby, of which there was no evidence other than a hair whorl (?). She is going for the "autistic spectrum" diagnosis for two of her kids. I feel so bad because the oldest boy is having trouble behaving (7 years old) but from what I can gather she hardly ever takes them outside and they live in a tiny home. Of course he is homeschooled and has little contact outside the family. He keeps pestering her to take pregnancy tests. Gah, he is seven! Not much of a life for him

It has won "Cutest Blog on the Block " but I don't see why. It's so TMI and selfish/delusional. I'm not saying the kids aren't cute but the God deciding family size factor definately isn't.

alicesbaby.blogspot.com

Why so many pregnancy tests?? What is wrong with this woman? Maybe if it was her first and she was having a hard time conceiving.... but the 7th?!

But I will NEVER complain again about periods. They are a blessing from God, and they fill my heart with joy when they show up. They mean babies, and that is a joy that I am cherishing more than ever as the number of years left to have them starts to dwindle. The whole purpose of periods is to have babies. I am excited that my body is trying to get back to that so soon!

That was posted 9 weeks post partum with her youngest. The woman is definately obcessed with becoming pregnant and being pregnant.

The cutest blog on the block is not an award just a website that offers free designs for blogs.

Why so many pregnancy tests?? What is wrong with this woman? Maybe if it was her first and she was having a hard time conceiving.... but the 7th!!

Yes, it is all quite strange. All the temping and all. The husband is often ushered in to compare tests etc. Ew. They have wee on them. I can't imagine there'd be much romance in that marriage. Hubby doesn't want to have any more. So much for following the Bible as a basis for all this.

That was posted 9 weeks post partum with her youngest. The woman is definately obcessed with becoming pregnant and being pregnant.

The cutest blog on the block is not an award just a website that offers free designs for blogs.

Oh. Thanks :oops:

wow. so.many. words.

She must go broke just on the 4 million pregnancy tests alone ! And the pages of text about every single day past ovulation .. wow.

wow. so.many. words.

She must go broke just on the 4 million pregnancy tests alone ! And the pages of text about every single day past ovulation .. wow.

I find it very uncool that after the baby is a few weeks old she never really bothers to post about it again. It's onto the temping and charting. EW

• Upvote 1

Using her logic, shouldn't she HATE periods? They're a definitive sign that her womanly quiver is arrowless.

Using her logic, shouldn't she HATE periods? They're a definitive sign that her womanly quiver is arrowless.

Periods mean she ovulated.

It means Jeebus wants her to get cracking on the TTC now since he sent her egg babies to fertilize.

This one reminds me of a Protestant Abigail for some reason. Mostly because both make me want to back away slowly and not make any sudden moves. The Krazy is strong with this one.

This woman needs to watch Call the Midwife.

But yeah, she does have a rather hot husband!

He puts up with a lot. The last kid was concieved on his birthday. The haven't done it much before or since.Which isn't surprising since he has to sleep on the floor of the boys bedroom so she can sleep with the latest baby. He can forget it again till she ovulates some 12 months down the track . I just think that would be decidedly un-hot. PLus she has so many freakouts and meltdowns. He seems to be a nice guy and all but I think he should grow some balls. If they do believe in a biblical model for the household he should put his foot down. She has said lately that he isn't keen to be quiverfull at all so it just seems selfish.

Can we have a link for those of us on pads please.

Wow... She is seriously disturbed...

What surprised me is that she is in UK and I supposed homeschooling and such were more strictly supervised than in the States. She is clearly not well enough to take care of all this little boys...

The only interest she seems to have in life is tracking her cycle, ovulating and so on, she is obsessed and probably need some professional help :roll:

Wow... She is seriously disturbed...

What surprised me is that she is in UK and I supposed homeschooling and such were more strictly supervised than in the States. She is clearly not well enough to take care of all this little boys...

The only interest she seems to have in life is tracking her cycle, ovulating and so on, she is obsessed and probably need some professional help :roll:

Is homeschooling more strictly supervised in UK?

Is homeschooling more strictly supervised in UK?

it depends. In Scotland, if your children have never been in school, then they pretty much let you get on with it; if they were in school and you pull them out, they come and you have to explain how you plan to do things etc. This is info I get from my DBF, who was homeschooled in Scotland for most of his schooling career (started in primary school, was pulled out, went to school again for the last two years). It still freaks me out a little, as I grew up in Germany, where homeschooling is illegal. The Scottish government has a pretty comprehensive website http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications ... 17133313/0

No idea what the rules are in England though.

Can we have a link for those of us on pads please.

alicesbaby.blogspot.com/

Periods mean she ovulated.

It means Jeebus wants her to get cracking on the TTC now since he sent her egg babies to fertilize.

If only that were necessarily true. :(

(I know, technically it's not a period if you didn't ovulate. But nonovulatory bleeding can seem identical to a period and, therefore, cause a long delay in figuring out WTF the problem is when you keep not getting pregnant. Obviously not a problem this lady has.)

Wow, this one takes the (crazy) cake. She has the whole household revolving around her cycle. And all those pee-stained sticks! ewww.

What I don't understand is if you are quiverful, shouldn't you just trust God to handle it? Why all the charting and temperatures and stuff?

She knows the exact day that she "usually" starts morning sickness and is obsessed with figuring out how to tell her family about the pregnancy in a way that will look good on video? For the love of G-d, please get a new hobby!

• Upvote 1