IGNORED

Steve Maxwell's Ideal Husband

VodouDoll

Actually, at this point, not only does Steve think any potential suitor would measure up, I don't think the daughters do either. He's set himself upon on such a high pedestal and convinced his children that he and only he has that direct line to what god wants that anyone else would be lacking. The daughters may marry but in the back of their minds, theire husbands will always be wanting.

I wonder how Steve rates? (And I wonder how he's raised his children). They might be hard working (in a rodent in a wheel kind of a way), but I think Steve is seriously lacking when it comes to kindness and consideration for others.

My hamster resents this :lol:

He and Teri met while in collage. They both graduated and he went on to work in the "nasty world" for many years. How on earth did they marry? Did he not fall in love with her? They weren't fundie back then.

It's like, Steve thinks that what makes a non-contentious living arrangement is also exactly what makes a fulfilling and joyful, passionate and loving marriage.

What kind of marriage do you have where you are too afraid to remind your husband to pick up a pizza? Teri needs to ask herself that, but she won't.

He and Teri met while in collage. They both graduated and he went on to work in the "nasty world" for many years. How on earth did they marry? Did he not fall in love with her? They weren't fundie back then.

It is utterly fascinating to me how a couple can fall down this rabbit hole together.

Has he published his theology examquestionnaire that prospective husbands must pass? I know at least one big Patriarchal guy has--ridiculous stuff.

Archived