IGNORED

Ravelry

karen77

On 9/19/2015 at 9:47 AM, church_of_dog said:

Socks is what I really want to get into. I took a sock class and have my class pair mostly done except for the kitchenering at the end -- but still, it's not done 'til it's done, and these ain't done... :embarrassed:

I prefer toe up with "Judy's magic cast one" (see youtube for video instructions) and then I don't have to do Kitchener at the toe. I make mine two at a time toe up if at all possible. I also use the Fleegle heel as there is no picking up stitches. I've made 2 pair so far and working on the third.

I'm dawgscoach on Ravelry and I'll pop into the FJ group.

Edited by TeaGrannie
added info
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I am relatively new to FJ, but I've been knitting for about 24 years at this point. I have the same handle on Rav as I do on here. 

• Upvote 3

@TSOWOATNK, there is a group on Ravelry dedicated to FJers, simply called FJers.  It’s not incredibly active, unfortunately, but it’s worth checking out.  My username on Ravelry is snowlessknitter, in case you’re wondering.

• 1 year later...
On 4/30/2015 at 9:51 AM, karen77 said:

Well, I made a group...

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/fjers

I will look into joining it, once I remember my username and password.  I have a Ravelry account but I hardly go there and my account may not even be active anymore, it's been years.  But I intend to stand with them.

On 9/15/2015 at 6:11 PM, calimojo said:

I will head over there to check it out.

Are most of you knitters or hookers?

Crochet is my thing.  I thought about learning to knit but I decided to just stick with crochet.  I do a lot of other crafts and some sewing, but I may eventually learn to knit.

On 6/23/2019 at 4:04 PM, DarkAnts said:

Ravelry has taken a stand against Trump and his administration. Users are not allowed to post support for them.

https://www.ravelry.com/content/no-trump

That's why I posted that I'm going to stand with them.  I actually thought that this thread was in response to the actions by Ravelry, I should probably learn to look at the dates on threads!

• Upvote 1