IGNORED

Pat Robertson: Gay affair OK

Black Aliss

A homosexual fling outside of [hetero] marriage is okay, and should be forgiven, as long as the husband doesn't make a habit of it, says Pat Robertson. Because when a guy gets drunk, he doesn't know what he's doing.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/p ... homosexual

In other news, a herd of pigs sprouted wings and flew for several minutes.

A homosexual fling outside of [hetero] marriage is okay, and should be forgiven, as long as the husband doesn't make a habit of it, says Pat Robertson. Because when a guy gets drunk, he doesn't know what he's doing.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/p ... homosexual

In other news, a herd of pigs sprouted wings and flew for several minutes.

I have wondered for a long time if Pat Robertson is either a) senile or b) has a guilty conscience. Maybe it's both.

Earth to Pat Robertson: Retire. Before it all comes out.

I have wondered for a long time if Pat Robertson is either a) senile or b) has a guilty conscience. Maybe it's both.

Earth to Pat Robertson: Retire. Before it all comes out.

Don't spoil the fun. I want to see ALL the skeletons -- and EVERYTHING ELSE -- in his closet come out.

Don't spoil the fun. I want to see ALL the skeletons -- and EVERYTHING ELSE -- in his closet come out.

You're right. One can only imagine what exactly he's implying by the latest.

As many times as I've been piss drunk in my life - I've never had sex with another girl. Asked the (13 years sober) husband for his input - got this look :?

I don't know whether to feel sorry for this wife, or want to slap some sense into her. I would also like to know how did she find out? Did her husband tell her about his affair with the other man?

There are so many red flags here that I'm wont to go blind!

As many times as I've been piss drunk in my life - I've never had sex with another girl. Asked the (13 years sober) husband for his input - got this look :?

I don't know whether to feel sorry for this wife, or want to slap some sense into her. I would also like to know how did she find out? Did her husband tell her about his affair with the other man?

There are so many red flags here that I'm wont to go blind!

I'm a lesbian. And no matter how drunk I was, I never ever had the urge to kiss, or go even further with, a man. Even when I was single, even when there were guys around me who wanted to make-out, it never occured to me to do that.

So yes, major red flag. My guess would be that most of the men who do this are bi at least.

So it's cool if the wife in a heterosexual marriage has a homosexual fling, too....right?....RIGHT?!

So it's cool if the wife in a heterosexual marriage has a homosexual fling, too....right?....RIGHT?!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

.....wheeze.....

This is the benevolent cleric who told the husband of a woman with Dementia that it was ok to divorce her and get it onnnnnn with a new ho.

So... woman gets loopy and kisses another woman etc., = no good.

Sauce for the gander /=/ sauce for the goose in patriarchy. PittyPat Robertson really isn't all that out-there--he just says what every other patriarse believes!

I don't think that is how getting drunk works. It's been awhile since I been drunk, but sleeping with same sex has to have a desire in place. js

I don't think that is how getting drunk works. It's been awhile since I been drunk, but sleeping with same sex has to have a desire in place. js

Just throwing this one out here: How would Pat Robertson know what "getting drunk" was like in the first place? If he belongs to the same denomination I did, drinking is out of the question. So is fornicating. No matter how "drunk" one is.

This brings us back to the original question, at least for me. Is he senile, or is he dealing with a guilty conscience?

Why would a woman have a lesbian fling? Silly, women don't have sex drives! That's for men only. Only dirty girls do anything but lay back and pray for conception.

Oh man I thought Pat "Hurricane-Katrina-is-Ellen-Degeneres'-Fault" Robertson was admitting to a gay affair. I'm so disappointed. BUT this totally hints that way.

Can't wait for the beans to spill and for the weird truth to come out about Mister Robertson. :twisted:

Can Pat tell me where I get this magical alcohol that will transform Bunco into a lesbian orgy? I'm, uh, asking for a friend.

You know, I've always wondered if he was just trolling us all along...and this is more of his schtick...

I almost--ALMOST--feel bad for snarking on him at this point.

It seems pretty clear to me that he's lost at least some of his faculties in his old age. Which doesn't mean that he can't also have a guilty conscience.

In watching the video once again, I discovered something that offended me even more than his nonsense. That woman who hosts the program with him, whatever her name is, the former miss america. After she reads the letter, and Pat starts discussing it, she interjects and says something to the effect of "well, he had sex with a man. That's just weird."

Soooooooooo, an affair with the opposite gender is okay, but with the same gender is "weird". Yeah, baby, let's make sure we get a few more slaps in there. :roll:

I really hope to see Pat Robertson's name on gayhomophobe.com. Until that happens, though, yesterday's outing of the North Dakota GOP legislator Randy Boehning (yes!) did give me a delicious taste of schadenfreude.

I really hope to see Pat Robertson's name on gayhomophobe.com. Until that happens, though, yesterday's outing of the North Dakota GOP legislator Randy Boehning (yes!) did give me a delicious taste of schadenfreude.

What an...unfortunate name :?

I don't think Pat's senile, it's just that people other than just his fan base are paying attention to his brand of crazy now.

Archived