IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part Eleventy

Nishi621

after a while, but considering that they kept shoving trips, packing and dental visits at us before how long will it take them to realize that?

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to CVS pharmacy today & had to gaze at JillDerickIzzy on the cover of both People and US while checking out. I think TLC is driving the media juggernaut. They've got an aging show that gets more and more expensive, thanks to an ever expanding cast, and they need keep ratings up. I think it is all the work of TLC publicists. And when they stop getting the People and US articles--the Duggars need to start rethinking their financial plans, because cancellation could be looming.

But don't all the weddings and babies start to look the same?

I'm already not interested in M4, and I actually feel kinda bad about that for some reason. After Jessa's baby is born I can't see being too interested in Dilly#2 or even Josiah#1.

I'm already not interested in M4, and I actually feel kinda bad about that for some reason. After Jessa's baby is born I can't see being too interested in Dilly#2 or even Josiah#1.

I know how you feel with the disinterest... The only one I have been truly interested in is Jessa bc I had such hopes for her doing her own thing. She's the only one I follow on IG. I was never a faithful watcher of the show to begin with, I'd catch the reruns here & there.

I went to CVS pharmacy today & had to gaze at JillDerickIzzy on the cover of both People and US while checking out. I think TLC is driving the media juggernaut. They've got an aging show that gets more and more expensive, thanks to an ever expanding cast, and they need keep ratings up. I think it is all the work of TLC publicists. And when they stop getting the People and US articles--the Duggars need to start rethinking their financial plans, because cancellation could be looming.

I bought them ALL

(snip)

I'm way more interested in day-to-day life with Anna, for example, or much of the stuff that doesn't involve JimBob or Michelle in any way. (And yes, hideously jealous about M4, because Anna and I were spawning at the same time until Bad Stuff happened and we had to lay off for awhile. But honestly I can't bring myself to care about Izzy or Seeweed.)

Even when Anna was pregnant with Mckynzie I didn't give two shits about it. Jill's pregnancy had me checking her instagram at work MULTIPLE TIMES a day (and I just know it's going to be the same with Jessa) but then I can't picture myself counting down the days to Josiah's first child...

If she is medicated she needs to get a new doctor. There is no way in hell I could act like her and not get a higher dose of medication and or have to change meds.

Perhaps she needs Valium and an antidepressant. Sometimes just watching one episode is enough to make my ears bleed.

I also think she was deeply embarrassed by Jessa's utterly underwhelming response to everything re: Her Own Wedding. Having those two girls' weddings back-to-back really underscored Jill's genuinely sweet nature in sharp contrast to Jessa's "eff you all, I am special and have it all and by the way plan to be the most prodigious breeder of all us girls."

Thank you mods. I am sick of seeing irrelevant photos spammed in every single thread.

I don't come to FJ to see the same poster post 7 times in a row.

Thank you mods. I am sick of seeing irrelevant photos spammed in every single thread.

I don't come to FJ to see the same poster post 7 times in a row.

Thank goodness I am not the only one. I thought it was just me. :?

Frankly, the flooding of irrelevant pictures has made me avoid this area. I don't want this area of FJ to dissolve into a Duggar online scrap book. It is bad enough I have to look at their pictures on the covers of magazines in the grocery line. :lol:

On this morning's pre-commute repeat episode.

Josie is in NICU

This is the ep where Michelle says she is the Dairy Queen

also when she says she produced Skim Milk while other mothers produce fat creamy milk.

shots of the little sliding down stairs.

On this morning's pre-commute repeat episode.

Josie is in NICU

This is the ep where Michelle says she is the Dairy Queen

also when she says she produced Skim Milk while other mothers produce fat creamy milk.

shots of the little sliding down stairs.

It looks like Jill is producing the skim milk too.

Am I the only one whose babies were as round as beach balls? Mine were barely 7lbs at birth but I swear to BOB they gained 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks. I must have been making whipped cream. LOL!

I'll bet the shit diet they consume is the cause!

Am I the only one whose babies were as round as beach balls? Mine were barely 7lbs at birth but I swear to BOB they gained 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks. I must have been making whipped cream. LOL!

Speaking of the shit diet, I was watching the early specials the other day, and I couldn't help noticing on the one where they all went on a massive trip to disneyland, the over-earnest narrator kept going on about how much fresh fruit and vegetables the Duggars eat :lol:

Who did they think they were fooling, really?

I'm not saying your babies were over weight but babies usually lose weight after birth.

Little IDD looks perfectly fine to me. It would be very unusual for breast milk not to meet the baby's needs unless the mother is starving. Your body will take every nutrient from your body to make milk even at the cost of your own health.

Michelle's talk about making skim milk is nonsense. She just needed an excuse for her early weaning,

I've always thought that Michelle simply didn't know what real breast milk looks like and that it separates in the fridge.

Babies should only lose weight the very first few days and should be regaining by day 3 or 4. If they aren't, a competent pediatrician would be doing weight checks and advising the mother on increased feedings or other adjustments. I don't think Izzy looks like he's still losing weight. He may take after Derick and be on the thin side.

I've always thought that Michelle simply didn't know what real breast milk looks like and that it separates in the fridge.

Babies should only lose weight the very first few days and should be regaining by day 3 or 4. If they aren't, a competent pediatrician would be doing weight checks and advising the mother on increased feedings or other adjustments. I don't think Izzy looks like he's still losing weight. He may take after Derick and be on the thin side.

My first actually gained weight before we went home on the 4th DOL. LOL

And agreed, if a baby is losing weight a week or 2 out, the Pedi needs to figure out why.

Archived