IGNORED

Who is Mike Schadt?

halcionne

2 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Would that be his son Levi?  I know he recently had a baby.

Yes, that sounds familiar! That must be who I’m thinking of. How many kids does Mike have? 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, that sounds familiar! That must be who I’m thinking of. How many kids does Mike have? 

I think he has two sons and an adopted little girl.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Pickles has posted the following... why can’t she just leave people alone?

Here is the follow-up to the story I posted a few days ago about the Duggars' pastor friend Mike Schadt being accused of sexual assault by a relative. I reached out to this woman on twitter and she agreed to talk with me through private messaging. She also agreed to allow me to share her story. She prefers I don't mention her name. I'll refer to her as "Missy". She is Mike's stepsister. Her dad married Mike's mom. 

Missy claims that Mike and two of his brothers sexually assaulted her as kids. She says one of the brothers eventually apologized, another chalked it up to "being kids", and Mike downright denied it. He has never apologized. Missy says her father blamed her. He told her, "Little girls taunt little boys" and that "she'll just have to live with that." Missy doesn't blame Mike for the abuse. She says it happened due to a lack of parental supervision. She says her father and stepmother were often out of the house at political and religious events which left the kids alone a lot of the time. She said she would, "run to my bedroom and take the doorknobs off the doors and have to put all my weight on so they couldn't open those doors." Missy says her whole family is now ostracizing her, bullying her and making her life miserable which is why she felt compelled to speak out on twitter. 

I believe her when she talks about the abuse and how she was not supported in the home. I feel a lot of anger and fear coming from her, some which may be reasonable and some may not. She talked about other things but they aren't important to this story of sexual abuse. I really don't know what to make out of my conversation with her. I appreciate Missy's time and honesty but something isn't right and that is where the other side of the story should be heard. If Mike or one of his brothers wants to message me here on fb I would gladly post his version of the story. Most of all I hope Missy can find peace. Leave the bad people behind and create your own happiness.

Edited by Irishy
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 8

16 hours ago, Irishy said:

Pickles has posted the following... why can’t she just leave people alone?

Here is the follow-up to the story I posted a few days ago about the Duggars' pastor friend Mike Schadt being accused of sexual assault by a relative. I reached out to this woman on twitter and she agreed to talk with me through private messaging. She also agreed to allow me to share her story. She prefers I don't mention her name. I'll refer to her as "Missy". She is Mike's stepsister. Her dad married Mike's mom. 

Missy claims that Mike and two of his brothers sexually assaulted her as kids. She says one of the brothers eventually apologized, another chalked it up to "being kids", and Mike downright denied it. He has never apologized. Missy says her father blamed her. He told her, "Little girls taunt little boys" and that "she'll just have to live with that." Missy doesn't blame Mike for the abuse. She says it happened due to a lack of parental supervision. She says her father and stepmother were often out of the house at political and religious events which left the kids alone a lot of the time. She said she would, "run to my bedroom and take the doorknobs off the doors and have to put all my weight on so they couldn't open those doors." Missy says her whole family is now ostracizing her, bullying her and making her life miserable which is why she felt compelled to speak out on twitter. 

I believe her when she talks about the abuse and how she was not supported in the home. I feel a lot of anger and fear coming from her, some which may be reasonable and some may not. She talked about other things but they aren't important to this story of sexual abuse. I really don't know what to make out of my conversation with her. I appreciate Missy's time and honesty but something isn't right and that is where the other side of the story should be heard. If Mike or one of his brothers wants to message me here on fb I would gladly post his version of the story. Most of all I hope Missy can find peace. Leave the bad people behind and create your own happiness.

Oh good Lord can Pickles just... stop? Entirely? That poor woman. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I knew she was going to insert herself into this the minute someone posted this story on reddit. I'd love to know how she presents herself to these people, I imagine she talks herself up greatly. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

That is disgraceful.  Pickles has always been as weird as fuck, but she now seems to have completely lost it.  If there is a God, can She please get Pickles off the internet?  

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

I really think Pickles might need professional help. She’s reached stalker/unhealthy obsession status. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.