IGNORED

Who is Mike Schadt?

halcionne

Still Researching. 

His Father Douglas Schadt, passed 10 days ago and his sister Tamra Urbanovich Schadt, 1 week after.

http://starks.obitdirectory.com/obituary/tamra-r-schadt-urbanovich/ Researching the names then brought me to her stepfathers obituary. 

http://starks-menchinger.tributes.com/show/Richard-Dick-Wallsten-94493241

researching names here as well. 

I notice SOS Ministries is mentioned in each. 

I have nothing interesting to add, but this thread is super interesting...

so I am investing in this thread with this post :tw_glasses:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, halcionne said:

@CharlieScoop I have a very low tolerance for fundies on video, so I only skimmed and ff'ed through. I didn't see any woman, though. Is she in the video, or are there comments at the source (which I couldn't find)?

Schadt specifically mentions going to Pakistan in the beginning of the video, so I guess we know where "Mid-Asia" is now. It's fucking insane to go to Pakistan and do there whatever it is they're doing in El Salvador. Performing skits? Proseletyzing at their bodyguards? Totally worth pissing off the Taliban. :pb_rollseyes:

After some research, "Faith Perkins" is his stepsister. She comments 8 months ago; 

Faith Perakis 8 months ago

"Im wondering how you are feeling after hearing the latest news of J Duggar? I guess you have something in common with him huh? I think you need to stop hiding."

• Upvote 4

On 4/23/2015 at 5:59 PM, halcionne said:

neva 4get

hope for the hopeless

Ot6fx6H.jpg

Is it wrong that this reminds me of an old "I Love Lucy" episode Friends of the Friendless?

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

Whoa.

So this must have hit a nerve because Faith's comment has now been deleted from that You Tube video.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Artemesia said:

So this must have hit a nerve because Faith's comment has now been deleted from that You Tube video.

So what is being hidden? 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, CharlieScoop said:

After some research, "Faith Perkins" is his step sister. She comments 8 months ago; "

Faith Perakis 8 months ago

"Im wondering how you are feeling after hearing the latest news of J Duggar? I guess you have something in common with him huh? I think you need to stop hiding."

I don't see that comment. Did they delete it? Do you have a screen shot?

12 minutes ago, Artemesia said:

halcionne, It was seen. You were looking in the video and not the comments, where i said she commented.  

2 minutes ago, CharlieScoop said:

halcionne, It was seen. You were looking in the video and not the comments, where i said she commented.  

Sorry. I'm tech-challenged. Is it possible to see it in google cache or something?

I wonder what her reaction would be to pm her on facebook & see if she responds? 

3 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Sorry. I'm tech-challenged. Is it possible to see it in google cache or something?

As you can see with my category, I am not savvy in that department either.  Why not contact her? 

Edited by CharlieScoop

I would never. That's crossing a line, imo. 

Who has the power to delete that comment? The commenter, or the account holder (the church, in this case)? It doesn't matter anyway. I get hung up on weird stuff sometimes.

Mike Schadt sucks, that's all I know. :thumbsdown:

I was able to see the comment in the cache and I got a screen shot. 

• Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, halcionne said:

I would never. That's crossing a line, imo. 

Who has the power to delete that comment? The commenter, or the account holder (the church, in this case)? It doesn't matter anyway. I get hung up on weird stuff sometimes.

Mike Schadt sucks, that's all I know. :thumbsdown:

Either or, I believe.  It may or may not be weird. Who knows? Would it not be interesting for this SUPREME Pastor to have a hidden secret? 

Many pieces in this puzzle that i posted before. He was married before. He goes by different alias names. His donations. His sister's comment was deleted.

Edited by CharlieScoop
  • Upvote 1

Free public sites interest me. only problem is the trial. 

Founder of SOS Ministries:

Michael William Schadt, DOB 5/7/1966

Aliases; Michael C Schadt, Michael W Schadt with different DOB 5/5/1969, alarming because when looking that name up, the name Halm Michael David, appears. He is a Catholic Priest and CPA. Both claim SOS Ministries, claiming to be associated and same addresses appear. Not accusing anything here but, it does not add up!

Married to: Sandra Christian, DOB 07/29/1962

Also known as-  Christian J Sandra and listed as Secretary for SOS Ministries

Father: Douglas Schadt  http://obituaries.expressionstributes.com/?m=9d2a383031&prnt=1

Father recently passed a couple weeks ago and mentions SOS Ministries.

Mother: Yvonne Tosi, Still Alive.

There is nothing really found on his mother yet.

I am still researching. it seems this stepsister who responded to Mike Shcadts video does not interact with family members. My question is why?

• Upvote 2

@CharlieScoop you might want to look a little more closely before you share what you find. A mismatched date of birth or middle initial could mean it's a different Mike Schadt, and it wouldn't be fair for him to get mixed up with this Mike Schadt. 

Would his DOB be on SOS's 990? I think I have it on my hard drive somewhere; otherwise you can find it at charity navigator by searching "S O S" of Clearwater, FL.

• Upvote 3

Schadt does in fact own two homes in Clearwater; one is his primary residence.  Anything stating otherwise would be false.  (just so you can rule stuff out in your research adventures) @CharlieScoop

On 6 February 2016 at 4:20 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

Ugh, he looks like those annoying Bro Pastors who think they're really cool and Down With The Kids. Isn't there some German word that translates to "a face in need of a fist"?

According to comedian Adam Hills it's Backpfeifengesicht. Can any German person confirm this?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Alye said:

According to comedian Adam Hills it's Backpfeifengesicht. Can any German person confirm this?

Not a German person, although I played one in high school...:my_biggrin: Yes, that is the word

Backpfeife means "punch/slap" and Gesicht means "face"...loose translation "a face that's begging to be slapped"

• Upvote 2

I made up a facebook account to contact his stepsister last friday. As of this morning, she finally read it. Waiting to see if he responds before I message her again. 

I wonder if she will?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/8/2016 at 1:11 AM, Alye said:

In German, it translates literally to "slaps face."

On 2/6/2016 at 9:50 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

Ugh, he looks like those annoying Bro Pastors who think they're really cool and Down With The Kids. Isn't thereme German word that translates to "a face in need of a fist"?

For your amusement, yes there is a phrase for this: 

"Ein Gesicht in der Notwendigkeit einer Faust" German has this way of inflating language that I find delightful.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.