IGNORED

Happy National Pro-Life T-Shirt Week!

GeoBQn

It's almost the end of April, and you know what that means!

Oh . . . wait. We don't.

It's National Pro-Life T-Shirt Week from April 28-May 4! Jessica at Shower of Roses already got the shirts for her kids. They were having a lot of fun . . . wearing them while playing with a hose, for some reason.

showerofroses.blogspot.com/2015/04/getting-ready-for-national-pro-life-t.html

And yet, this still isn't as stupid as National Pro-Life Cupcake Day.

http://jezebel.com/5377908/worst-holida ... upcake-day

Hmm, maybe it's a good time to pull out my Planned Parenthood t-shirt. Only I'd have to be really careful because some of these so-called pro-lifers would probably try to kill me…

Well, I once wore my Planned Parenthood shirt, while manning a PP booth at a fair. It said Choice, Choice, Choice in rainbow colors. I was also 8 months pregnant. That was quite fun, no one knew what to say. Another time I walked through a protest line to attend a PP event. One lady shouted some nasty stuff. I had to hand the baby to my husband so he didn't attack her back. A comment or on the Jezebel site said she was making STFU peanut butter sandwiches, no jelly. Great idea.

It does make me sick that these people will put little kids out there to do their work. What an awful position to put a child, and apparently they can't say no. Pro child indeed.

It's almost the end of April, and you know what that means!

Oh . . . wait. We don't.

It's National Pro-Life T-Shirt Week from April 28-May 4! Jessica at Shower of Roses already got the shirts for her kids. They were having a lot of fun . . . wearing them while playing with a hose, for some reason.

showerofroses.blogspot.com/2015/04/getting-ready-for-national-pro-life-t.html

And yet, this still isn't as stupid as National Pro-Life Cupcake Day.

http://jezebel.com/5377908/worst-holida ... upcake-day

But at least cupcakes make you happy! I'd celebrate just about any stupid holiday for a cupcake.

No, just no.

I hate those fucking shirts that the Duggars put their spawn on. I want to take them all and burn them, lol. Its just so distasteful to force that shit on kids who have no idea what is going on other than the lies they were fed by their parents.

But at least cupcakes make you happy! I'd celebrate just about any stupid holiday for a cupcake.

Anti choice is not worth a fucking cupcake. So taking a way a woman's right to choose is made all good by a cupcake? WTF?

:naughty: It sounds like you need to reread the instructions on how to celebrate this holiday:

Bring in a tray of cupcakes for any group of people and you will find that they will flock to get them. As soon as they take a bite they will probably ask, "Who's birthday is it?"

Then you answer. "It's no ones birthday. These cupcakes represent the 50,000,000 children who weren't allowed to be born, who never had a birthday." The cake in their mouth will become dry and the moment will hopefully become quite somber. Then you say, "If you and I were aborted we wouldn't have a birthday party either."

Well, I once wore my Planned Parenthood shirt, while manning a PP booth at a fair. It said Choice, Choice, Choice in rainbow colors. I was also 8 months pregnant.

:thumbsup3:

Please call them pro abortion. They don't know what prolife means.

Personally, I prefer anti-choice. Because they don't believe in choice. Of any kind.

Personally, I prefer anti-choice. Because they don't believe in choice. Of any kind.

Not even the choice of a woman to say no to her hubby.

:naughty: It sounds like you need to reread the instructions on how to celebrate this holiday:

I was bring tongue in cheek but I guess my sarcasm didn't come across. I was making fun of reducing such a serious topic to cupcakes - luring people in and using this sort of ploy, especially for young people, for attempts to brainwash. Apologies for not being clear.

Kind of funny though - aside from not selling my beliefs for a cupcake (someone above mentioned that), I avoid sweets in general so definitely not changing my opinions for a sugar and calorie-laden, generally box mix based baked good. Not that I would anyway...

I was bring tongue in cheek but I guess my sarcasm didn't come across. I was making fun of reducing such a serious topic to cupcakes - luring people in and using this sort of ploy, especially for young people, for attempts to brainwash. Apologies for not being clear.

Kind of funny though - aside from not selling my beliefs for a cupcake (someone above mentioned that), I avoid sweets in general so definitely not changing my opinions for a sugar and calorie-laden, generally box mix based baked good. Not that I would anyway...

I got your sarcasm, it seems that my own sarcastic comment didn't come across. :lol: If you and I were aborted we wouldn't be misunderstanding each other online. :D

Whew. I don't know what I was thinking you meant! :cracking-up:

If we had been aborted, this whole conversation could have been aborted, too.

Omg reading that made me laugh out loud. If that had happened without me knowing ahead of it, I would probably laugh in their face. The cupcake would not turn dry unless it was already a crappy, dry cupcake and the moment would not be somber. That is so theatrical how can you not laugh.

Omg reading that made me laugh out loud. If that had happened without me knowing ahead of it, I would probably laugh in their face. The cupcake would not turn dry unless it was already a crappy, dry cupcake and the moment would not be somber. That is so theatrical how can you not laugh.

Perhaps I run around with an ignorant crowd, but if they see someone handing out free baked goods, they will knock over the elderly to get their hands on them and consume it before someone could even open their mouth to spew propoganda. And most of them would probably hear the spiel and, say "less people celebrating birthdays means more cupcakes for me" and grab another one. Because that's how they roll.

50 million abortions seems like an awfully high number, even over a 40+ year timespan. Is it possible that these asshats are *gasp* exaggerating or are these numbers accurate?

50 million abortions seems like an awfully high number, even over a 40+ year timespan. Is it possible that these asshats are *gasp* exaggerating or are these numbers accurate?

It's a number pro-lifers forced birthers made up for their propaganda. I don't think the number of abortions performed could be properly counted, though I have read (probably somewhere on FJ) a better guesstimate than 50 million. That's, like, all of Elvis's fans!

It's a number pro-lifers forced birthers made up for their propaganda. I don't think the number of abortions performed could be properly counted, though I have read (probably somewhere on FJ) a better guesstimate than 50 million. That's, like, all of Elvis's fans!

And these jesus loving, blessed, sweet fellowshipping people would never ever in a million years exaggerate the truth. :lol:

I just know I am going to see a certain family member with a t-shirt on. Just like when she lined up for CFL (but had never been there prior or since). :angry-banghead:

I will say these people not only infuriate me, but make me laugh so hard. They miss the point of freedom of choice. Pro choice doesn't mean you are pro abortion. Just because they choose to be stupid, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to be. You wait start screwing with their freedom of religious choice and there will be a major meltdown.

Sometimes i wonder if they're counting women who use birth control.

On the one hand, ugh, lady, really?

On the other, given that other thread with the crazy, traditionalist Catholic homeschooling mom who won't let her daughter have friends and is writing her creeptastic letters from Jesus, the Shower of Roses family looks positively normal. I mean, at least she allows her kids to play and have Legos and friends and take golf or hockey lessons without (so far as we know) endlessly guilt tripping them about how enjoying all of that means they don't really love Jesus. So that's the bright side, I guess?

Archived