IGNORED

Seppi Grandson Photos

HeatherFeather

I had heard about the baby's birth a couple of months ago and had seen photos and learned his name from Regina's FB, but now little Jackson Gregory has been introduced on the family blog. What a healthy and handsome little boy!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com

:)

Thank you for taking one for the team. Since Melody got married, all of the political diatribe and "theology" Ma Seppi has been posting has rendered the blog almost entirely unreadable. I alternate between "WTF?", :roll: , and *snoooorrrreeee*.

I went looking for Regina's facebook and come to find out I used to work with one of Greg's brothers (guessing by their ages, and the fact that he's fb friends with Abigail). Goehring isn't a particularly common name around here, and I had sort of wondered, but never looked into it. The brother was a really good guy, very secular and normal-seeming, well educated and making good money in an affluent and super liberal area. He told a story about how his wife worked as a waitress with Stevie Nicks before she got famous (or something like that--I worked with him & heard the story 15 years ago).

ETA a couple of words

Finally! I've been trying to find some info on Lance and Megan for awhile. I find them (mostly him) so oddly fascinating. I wish they had more of an online presence.

Any updates on Melody?

Archived