IGNORED

Bates courting a Duggar?

Flippp

I noticed on the baby Dillard thread someone posted a picture of Lawson and "Isreal". Do you think Lawson is courting a Duggar? Maybe one of his sister is courting a Duggar? I always see Lawson in videos with another Duggar boy and they seem really close, so maybe he was just visiting?

I read somewhere that the Duggars, Bateses and Wallers are listed as presenters at the ATI homeschool conference in Big Sandy, Texas next week. Maybe Lawson is just stopping in to say howdy on his way out there? But if thats the case where are the rest of his family? Hmmmm. Interesting. Oh well, I'm sure People will tell us all on Monday. :)

I'd prefer the coming announcement to be a courtship over a Benessa baby. I can't handle another Duggar pregnancy so soon. :angry-banghead:

I posted on another thread that it seemed off that Lawson would share an IG picture of Isreal yet no congrats or pic of Allie Jane or congrats to his newly engaged sister.

Maybe his mind is more in Arkansas?

I've been wondering this for half a year now. It's almost always Lawson in Duggar pictures. Also Joe seems to be Lawson's good friend, so I see him in Bates pictures, especially now that he's going to Clown College. Curiouser and curiouser. :pray:

Edited for some much needed clarity.

I'd prefer the coming announcement to be a courtship over a Benessa baby. I can't handle another Duggar pregnancy so soon. :angry-banghead:

If it was a courtship, they probably would have announced it last week with Si's. I bet it's something stupid like fAmy's first CD is coming out and you can get it on iTunes.

I seriously doubt that Lawson is dating a Duggar.

[align=right][/align]

I agree. He seems really set on his music career.

If it was a courtship, they probably would have announced it last week with Si's. I bet it's something stupid like fAmy's first CD is coming out and you can get it on iTunes.

Dear God, please, no. :ew:

[align=right][/align]

I agree. He seems really set on his music career.

It is always possible he was just "getting to know" one of the available Duggar lasses and now it's become a serious relationship. That's what I wish, any way.

Career and love are not necessarily mutually exclusive, though I can't really imagine a Bates-Duggar courtship without seriously wondering which network has the rights to it and how that's gonna work out for everybody.

SO want the announcement to be something good about Jinger but I know its not likely.

I doubt there will be a courtship anytime soon for her, not with how she is being portrayed on the show these days.

Sometimes I imagine a little role reversal between Jinger and Joy. Can you imagine Joy being subdued and sad and unworthy and Jinger being all smiley and chuckly and ordering Jerm around on the golf cart?

RUN JINGER RUN.

Lawson, pretend cowboy in a big hat and boots, riding his pony and singing his country music + Jinger, wannabe city girl clinging to her coffee? Please no. These two are not meant to be. I would imagine Jinger with someone more like John Webster.

I think it could happen. He's been spending a LOT of time at the Duggar compound.

Is it telling that he met baby Izzy before Allie Jane (apparently Alyssa made a trip to TN this week)? He didn't post a congrats message to Michaela or Alyssa on their big news this week.

I think he does have his eye on a Duggar girl but either JB is skeptical (after all he'd move her to TN, he's not a malleable yes man who will be JB"s bitch) or she's underage (Joy-Anna) and they're not advancing until she's of age.

Or....maybe it's a Bates girl courting Joe, and Lawson was there because he chaperoned them both back to Arkansas to prepare/film/photo shoot for the big announcement. :)

Or....maybe it's a Bates girl courting Joe, and Lawson was there because he chaperoned them both back to Arkansas to prepare/film/photo shoot for the big announcement. :)

I love your theory!

Like I mentioned in another thread I think he was there with Joe who wanted to meet his new nephew. Alyssa had said she didn't want visitors for a month so he had no plans on going to see her just yet. Too bad he missed out on meeting Allie Jane when Alyssa surprised her family with a visit.

You guuuuuuys?!?!?! Come on! We all know that he was there to pick up Cousin Amy, and sweep her off to Nashville, so they can make sweet, beautiful, horribly mediocre, semi-country, semi-Christian music together! Soooo obvious! :roll:

You guuuuuuys?!?!?! Come on! We all know that he was there to pick up Cousin Amy, and sweep her off to Nashville, so they can make sweet, beautiful, horribly mediocre, semi-country, semi-Christian music together! Soooo obvious! :roll:

That is not where I thought you were going :pink-shock:

snip

I think he does have his eye on a Duggar girl but either JB is skeptical (after all he'd move her to TN, he's not a malleable yes man who will be JB"s bitch) or she's underage (Joy-Anna) and they're not advancing until she's of age.

That would be pretty hypocritical if Marjorie is younger than Joy.

Lawson, pretend cowboy in a big hat and boots, riding his pony and singing his country music + Jinger, wannabe city girl clinging to her coffee? Please no. These two are not meant to be. I would imagine Jinger with someone more like John Webster.

I'm still holding out for Jinger and Skylar.

Sure it would be hypocritical, but it wouldn't be the first time in history. I mean, even with secular or more liberal Christian families, you get the daughters who cant date until they're at least 16 and the sons who can date at any age, even if the girl they're dating is under the age of 16.

I'm hoping for Joy Anna and Lawson. They both seem to be the more intelligent members of their respective families.

I'm hoping for Joy Anna and Lawson. They both seem to be the more intelligent members of their respective families.

I could see Joy with him or Nathan. I don't know much about Nathan, and I know NOTHING about Trace. But, Lawson seems fun.

Duggars, hypocritical? Never! :naughty:

Archived