IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

I just watched the flamingo episode again.  Even some of the duggars looked like they thought it was weird! 

Anna looks so unenthused when she recounts how Sierra inserted herself as party planner, and even less happy when she sees how big it is.

That episode is why I think Sierra gets paid some small (she does have a vagina, after all) amount. But that's not based on any evidence but my own subjective interpretations.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on mobile so I don't know how to post the photo and I'm wary to link the Instagram account, but Sierra just posted this comment on a friend's pregnant belly photo (seemingly without any provoction and also I want to throw up): "Your willingness to sacrifice your body, so that your husband can leave a legacy, is what's most beautiful about this picture." The poster hasn't responded. 

Edit: I just realized it's actually Ashley and Anastasia's older sister so I don't feel as wary posting the account: @mimichamp

19 minutes ago, habert said:

Sierra just posted this comment on a friend's pregnant belly photo (seemingly without any provoction and also I want to throw up): "Your willingness to sacrifice your body, so that your husband can leave a legacy, is what's most beautiful about this picture." The poster hasn't responded. 

Just wtf?! This perfectly sums up the insanity of the Quiverfull lifestyle and mindset.

And someone else commented on that picture  "The most beautiful part about this picture is that you are beautiful and your body is beautiful. I love you" . Love it.

What the hell?! I never looked at having a child as "sacrificing my body" for anything, really, let alone for my husband to leave a legacy. She is fucked in the head.

Can't these women have children just for the sake of wanting a child?!

Good grief. Having a child should be a mutual decision, not one person's because he wants a legacy. :562479a77044e_Thelastcowtail!shakefist:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived