IGNORED

Best & Worst Duggar Moments

apandaaries

A worst moment for me was when Michelle visited with her best friend (Cindy?) and brought a couple of the older girls with her. It just really seemed to me that Michelle wanted to downplay the cheerleading memories Cindy kept trying to bring up - not because Michelle doesn't remember them fondly, but because she knows that she DID enjoy it and DID get something out of it (not to mention a lifelong friend) and that's something she has completely robbed her children of. It could have been my imagination but it seemed like the girls felt it too. My heart just ached for them in that moment.

I got the impression that I got there was that it was just the fact that Michelle even got to high school. That Michelle even has a life-long best friend. Her daughters will never experience that.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the worst moments I thought was when they visited a public school and they older girls were talking about reading with a group of kids and kind of awkwardly jill said her favorite book was "waiting for prince charming" or something like that. The school had listed books that the kids read as "to kill a mockingbird", Shakespeare, and other classic works while the duggars listed their favorite books as waiting for prince charming and the reverend spy. Their constant censoring of things that those kids read, watch, and listen to is one of the things (just one) that really bothers me most about them :angry-banghead:

One of the worst moments I thought was when they visited a public school and they older girls were talking about reading with a group of kids and kind of awkwardly jill said her favorite book was "waiting for prince charming" or something like that. The school had listed books that the kids read as "to kill a mockingbird", Shakespeare, and other classic works while the duggars listed their favorite books as waiting for prince charming and the reverend spy. Their constant censoring of things that those kids read, watch, and listen to is one of the things (just one) that really bothers me most about them :angry-banghead:

Archived