IGNORED

Best & Worst Duggar Moments

apandaaries

I've been watching some old episodes on youtube and digging into archived threads a bit lately (work's been a bit slow). Lacking cable, I haven't seen all the episodes ever, though I've heard of some interesting scenes. For example, I really wish I could see JB trying to convert the guy in Scotland, Anna birthing on a toilet, or the family going to Israel. Alas, I have to wait until the youtube gods see fit to answer my prayers. Until that glorious day, though, I'd love to hear about your favorite Duggar moments, the good, the bad, and especially the ugly. What should I scour youtube to discover? What left marks (scars?) on your brain? :wink-kitty:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason falling in the orchestra pit and Mullett smiling the whole time, the whole Jubilee fiasco episode, Jordyn getting her head stuck and everyone laughing at her, Josie having an accident and Boob showing the world her soiled bottom.

Well, there's the infamous dry humping at the mini golf place while taunting Jessa and Ben.

YES!! :cracking-up:

I think the absolute worst has to be Michelle smiling and recording Jason as he was being rescued and transported to the ambulance. That was too awful for words. A real Mother would have been right by his side, worried, trying to comfort him and recording would be the absolute last thing on her mind. She is so disconnected from those kids. It was damn near sociopathic.

Boob saying "Hola" to the locals in Nepal

JChelle and Boob worrying about "hippies" during their San Francisco visit. I think hippies was code for the gayz

Well, there's the infamous dry humping at the mini golf place while taunting Jessa and Ben.

I have to say, I saw this for the first time recently, and while it was a sight to see, I can only say that I hope that's not how he thinks sex really works. There was no hip action, only knee and ankle action! I have obviously thought about it way too much. :?

The last episode I watched was Michelle's birthday makeover and her and JB's reactions were pretty entertaining.

I think the absolute worst has to be Michelle smiling and recording Jason as he was being rescued and transported to the ambulance. That was too awful for words. A real Mother would have been right by his side, worried, trying to comfort him and recording would be the absolute last thing on her mind. She is so disconnected from those kids. It was damn near sociopathic.

I agree, as I quit watching the show after that episode, as a real mother would be more focused on comforting her child in the first place.

When Jason fell, The older kids were so worried and Mullet was recording him on her phone and she looked like she was holding back laughter. What a sicko.

This one is just a random moment I saw in the Duggars Say I Do special the other day. Dim Bulb is standing waiting for them to start their segment and the producer says something about kissing and I swear I think I heard him say "That turns me on." :ew:

Boob saying "Hola" to the locals in Nepal

JChelle and Boob worrying about "hippies" during their San Francisco visit. I think hippies was code for the gayz

I haven't seen that episode and I live in SF

and always wondered how they would react to my city!! More liberal than even NYC in some ways.

When Jason fell, The older kids were so worried and Mullet was recording him on her phone and she looked like she was holding back laughter. What a sicko.

That's because the older kids are the parents.

The best moments for me are the ones where they show the world that the J'slaves parent those kids instead of their actual parents.

Jackson getting lost in the airport - runs straight to Jana.

Jordyn getting her head stuck in the rails - reaches for Jessa as soon as they unstick her.

JB taunting Jenni with that fake beard that was obviously scaring the shit out of her - cries for Jill.

Josie messing her pants - Hands baby off to Jinger

Joy threatening the littles with "I'll tell Jana"

the way they treated Grandpa duggar just makes me sick. :pull-hair:

Stuck in my head is josh serenading Anna at wedding. He sang again to her in Washington. Hearimg alerts should be posted so we can cover ears tune him up. :think:

Michelle.

Michelle and JB a in Sanfrancisco. JB talking to the guys in the head shop . Using the word "man" in conversations . Classic '

the way they treated Grandpa duggar just makes me sick. :pull-hair:

What did they do? There are still a LOT of episodes I've never seen.

I think Josh singing to Anna is definitely one of the more cringe-worthy things I've seen and heard on the show.

When Michelle has one-on-one time with the kids. It's always so awkward to me.

As far as things I genuinely enjoy...I do like when the kids make sarcastic comments. And when James pulls faces at the camera. In one of the episodes before Jill's wedding, he makes a comment about how if they break their courtship rules he'd tell his parents but if it wasn't anything serious then - and he makes a weird face.

Michelle trying, and failing, to muster actual tears at her kids' weddings.

What did they do? There are still a LOT of episodes I've never seen.

I think Josh singing to Anna is definitely one of the more cringe-worthy things I've seen and heard on the show.

When Michelle has one-on-one time with the kids. It's always so awkward to me.

As far as things I genuinely enjoy...I do like when the kids make sarcastic comments. And when James pulls faces at the camera. In one of the episodes before Jill's wedding, he makes a comment about how if they break their courtship rules he'd tell his parents but if it wasn't anything serious then - and he makes a weird face.

Shoving a camera in his face when he was dying for one. I quit watching after that I'm sure others can fill you in !

I've been entertained lately by Hannie's and Jenny's sour looks in like every episode. Not sure if these are Best or Worst moments.

One of the better moments was when Michelle held Josie for the first time. I thought the reality of that got to her until she started talking about #20..

Favorite moment was Jana and Jill in the hospital holding Josie for the first time. Bittersweet moment, because they both seem to have more maternal instinct in their left knee than J'chelle has in her entire body, and they shouldn't have to have been so motherly at I think 18 and 20? But they were super adorable all the same.

I also like seeing how Anna has changed over the years, though Anna entertains me in general.

JD was pretty amusing back when he still talked somewhat. :D

Amy makes me cringe.

Whenever Michelle offers to cook for one of the kids on camera and the kid looks bewildered and like "Do I have to?" I cringe.

Archived