IGNORED

Sims 4 Duggar Legacy

raw

I have Sims 4 and I started a qf family it started out being me and my fiancee but we just kept popping out babies. Thus far we have teen lily, twins Willie and dilly, and another set of twins billy and Philly. All 4 boys share a room and lucky Lilly gets her own room.

What is the max household size in sims 4? Do you have ghosts if graves are kept on the property?

Rhyming names are hilarious btw

What is the max household size in sims 4? Do you have ghosts if graves are kept on the property?

Rhyming names are hilarious btw

I believe it's 8 just like it was in Sims 3 (but with no pets allowance -- couldn't it go up to 10 with that EP?)

I actually just reinstalled Sims 3 and am starting a new family in Sunset Valley. I like some things about Sims 4 but I reaaaally miss the neighborhoods and the toddler stage (and the ability to get twins more easily, haha -- though I have had several random sets of twins in early play of Sims 4 as well as random triples -- yikes!). I forgot how much of a pain it is to run on my Mac, though.

ETA: YES to ghosts. They are actually more disruptive and a pain than in Sims 3. They break everything and make such a mess! Recently I had a husband get stuck in a fire and I decided to roll with it... never again!

The Flynns are now expecting Lucky 13, and I have to keep track of them in a notebook now. The oldest five have now moved out, and four have married (one lives under the guardianship of her brother, but this is a veneer for letting them practice magic in secret - they run a magic supplies store - except he's not very good at being a guardian since she has an illegitimate baby). They now have nine grandchildren, all named after their fathers. I'll list them all once I get to #19!

The Flynns are now expecting Lucky 13, and I have to keep track of them in a notebook now. The oldest five have now moved out, and four have married (one lives under the guardianship of her brother, but this is a veneer for letting them practice magic in secret - they run a magic supplies store - except he's not very good at being a guardian since she has an illegitimate baby). They now have nine grandchildren, all named after their fathers. I'll list them all once I get to #19!

If this were a book I would read the crap out of it, honestly. I know you do plenty of re-caps but re-capping this may make my entire life.

I'm currently combining this with the Sims 3 Legacy challenge...so my couple currently live outside.

TBH, when I was putting this together I wondered what kind of novel that would make - a child from a highly religious family discovers that he and some of his siblings have special powers, and must hide them forever or risk great reprisal.

Then I remembered that someone already wrote it.

It's called The Chrysalids.

:doh:

Damn it, another boy, and the alien is a boy too. I feel bad about sending it back but I need girls!

So daddy Gill is definitely alien pregnant, and apparently after it's born while still a baby you can decide whether to raise the baby or send it back to the home planet, and I think I'm going to be making my choice depending on whether it's a girl alien or a boy alien, because so far, momma Gill has only had boys. I need a sistermom. :D

I don't play The Sims (it's too dangerously addictive for me!) so I'm getting a kick out of reading this forum! And this in particular is cracking me up. When X-Files meets Gil and Kelly Bates...call in Mulder and Scully!

• 3 weeks later...

In sims 4 is it easier to switch between the adult offspring and maintain their lives? In sims 3 you have to leave behind one family and go to another one you can't dabble.

The tumblr is entertaining [emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸

OH MY GOD I REALLY DIDN'T NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD TONIGHT.

Buuuut I finished an assignment and now have decided to take the night off before getting stuck into my next one. Hello quiverful sim family.

Just started creating and the random outfit that showed up is the most defrauding thing my gosh.

Anyway, I just started and literally 1 hour game time and Meredith is already pregnant (oh how you've gotta love those pregnancy tests in Sims 4 and Robert just got a job in business. He'll start his own business soon enough.

Edit to add: I got bored waiting for the fun to start so I skipped the pregnancy and put her straight into labour. Twin girls, Rachel and Rebecca, were just born. In true cheapskate fashion, Meredith and Robert had no interest in preparing and failed to buy bassinets for the precious additions, so social services provided them. Tsk tsk.

Laughing my ass off at all these updates and Tumblr. I really want to make my own fundie family now but whenever I play SIms I lose hours and hours of my life.

Laughing my ass off at all these updates and Tumblr. I really want to make my own fundie family now but whenever I play SIms I lose hours and hours of my life.

i've lost basically a day now.

I keep having kids disappear. They're not being taken by social services, but literally disappearing. I think 3 or 4 have disappeared now as babies and now there is such a gap between the oldest and the youngest so I'm giving up.

I'll take it up again later.

The challenge has come to an end! #19, baby Rerun, made an appearance tonight. It's all on the Tumblr, link a couple of posts up - there's a family tree under the title in case you forget who they all are (I know I do half the time, thank god for notebooks).

I think I'm just going to have to start over in a couple of days. And then restrict myself to max 2 hours a day :?

I went full into it and then got bored after 3 days of non-stop playing. Now my kids are totally into the game though :lol:

I think I'm just going to have to start over in a couple of days. And then restrict myself to max 2 hours a day :?

I went full into it and then got bored after 3 days of non-stop playing. Now my kids are totally into the game though :lol:

I started making my own Quiverfull Sims family! I'm trying to go with the idea of self-employment and not using cheats for more money. Never have I been so broke while playing Sims! Anywhoo, Billy Bob and Annabelle just had their first blessing - Albus! (I'm going with names in alphabetical order to help keep track of ages. All of the blessings shall be named after Harry Potter characters mwahaha. Next baby shall be either Bill or Bathilda. Or maybe Buckbeak). Annabelle's maternity clothes were very defrauding. Shame on Annabelle.

Also, Billy Bob and Annabelle got robbed. Billybob, being the useless idiot he is, took forever to wake up and just clutched his head screaming while the burglar robbed them (who some how managed to get the newly purchased crib into a black bag. SORCERY) instead of doing something useful - like tackling her. BB and A also keep putting Albus UNDER the crib. Idiots. Albus was also born with black gloves. No idea why. The two of them seem to be paying more attention to their pet dragon than to Albus.

For money Billy Bob finds gems and is also starting a garden. He will sell tomatoes to a grocery store once they grow.

I just played for a few hours. Oops. It's such a time suck. And it takes up the whole screen so you can't see how long you've been playing and it blocks the computer from letting you know you have low battery (it would have been helpful to know the outlet I was plugged into wasn't working before the screen went black).

I just played for about... 5 and a half hours :angry-banghead: But I got very into it! I took notes so I could report back here. I'm playing on The Sims, and I have all the expansion packs up to Seasons installed. (I have University but haven't installed it, not that I'd need it for this since the Duggars have no use for higher education.)

The Kreiders!

Kyle Kreider - star quality, great kisser, family-oriented, frugal, mooch - Surrounded By Family aspiration - in the Politician field (I guess I modeled him after Jim Bob? :lol: )

Kate Kreider - star quality, family-oriented, natural cook, perfectionist, nurturing - Surrounded By Family aspiration - I signed her up for the professional writer thing, just because I wanted to give her something to do. However, she's doing Michelle Duggar-level laundry at all hours of the day, so she is already pretty busy.

Kate Kreider is the author of riveting books such as "Jesus Loves Me", "Jesus Is Awesome", and "Why Do Good Things Happen to Bad People?"

After having their first child, I was able to get the fertility treatment lifetime reward for both of them.

Kayden - teen - friendly, disciplined, family-oriented, can't stand art

Kai (twin) - child - clumsy, heavy sleeper, hot-headed

Kian (twin) - child - loves the outdoors, athletic, daredevil

Kayla (twin) - toddler - excitable, perceptive

Keira (twin) - toddler - good, loves the cold

Kate is currently pregnant with their sixth little blessing. Can't be multiples because they'll be at capacity. I'm going to age Kayden, Kai, and Kian up quickly and get them out of there. Kayla or Keira... one will court, the other one will be a SAHD until Kate enters her old age. Whichever one is the SAHD will become the second generation legacy.

I'm aiming for more than 19 kids for Kyle and Kate. I set the lifetime to epic, then adjusted baby and toddler to 2 days, child to 11 days, and teenager to 17 days. Young Adult and Adult are both well over 100 days, so there's plenty of time to get to 19 and beyond!

I just played for a few hours. Oops. It's such a time suck. And it takes up the whole screen so you can't see how long you've been playing and it blocks the computer from letting you know you have low battery (it would have been helpful to know the outlet I was plugged into wasn't working before the screen went black).

The same thing happened to me and I was relieved the game had auto-saved at a random point since I had just started my new QF family!

I haven't played in a week (broke the cycle of addiction) but now I'm tempted again lol. I have six kiddos so far. But l am pretty sure I am failing miserably because one kid had a boyfriend who is an older man. The Michelle-laundry-breakdown is real. Passed out so many times doing chores [emoji23]

Oh, I forgot. Annabelle was about to go to the bathroom when she went into labor so she ended up peeing herself in the middle of labor. And Billy Bob just watched TV the entire time. Men. I swear.

Oh, I forgot. Annabelle was about to go to the bathroom when she went into labor so she ended up peeing herself in the middle of labor. And Billy Bob just watched TV the entire time. Men. I swear.

My Kate went into labor while making pancakes. The stove caught on fire :lol:

On second thought, Albus might not have been born with black gloves. That might be fur. I think he's a werewolf. While Annabelle (who is expecting baby #2) was playing with him, I caught a glimpse of his hairy chest. Also Annabelle's hair disappeared.

post-3980-14452000327792_thumb.png

Ooh, now I've got an alien baby too. The good news is it's Ralph, so it fits in with his whole magic persona. The girl's name is Rigel, after Kang and Kodos' planet!

On second thought, Albus might not have been born with black gloves. That might be fur. I think he's a werewolf. While Annabelle (who is expecting baby #2) was playing with him, I caught a glimpse of his hairy chest. Also Annabelle's hair disappeared.

Are you sure you aren't using some 3rd party mods that are messing with the graphics? Hair disappearance seems odd but maybe this is de rigor in Supernatural? I don't use that expansion. The constantly cranky vampires in late night drove me crazy enough