IGNORED

Sims 4 Duggar Legacy

raw

I made my own QF sims, I'm on my third generation. Emily (matriarch) just welcomed her 7th blessing, Rose. This is probably going to be her final baby because her eldest son Jason is married and daughter Lauren is in a courtship so I want to move along to the next generation.
I tried to give them some abnormal names and I never had it in me (considering my first son is named Jason...)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I have been lurking for about a year but felt I needed to join in on this. I have a game of Duggar like sims, thought I would share them.

Meet the Childress Family! Kristian & Kyleigh settled down in the quiet town of Newcrest & got to work making an army for the Lord. At the moment there are 12 blessings with another one on the way & 21 grandblessings with another 3 on the way... there are so many grandblessings because my game currently has a glitch where so long as there is enough room in the household all pregnancies will produce twins...

(gonna put the photos under spoilers cause there is a lot of them.)

Spoiler

Meet Kristian and Kyleigh Childress,

595d9f93696a2_06-27-17_4-37-38PM.thumb.png.26c18164bdafdca04d4d1ee580d457d4.png

Kyleigh is currently pregnant with blessing 13 (I believe it will be her last because she's going to age up pretty much the moment she gives birth.) I randomised their names, as they both started with K I went for a K theme with the children's names too. Grandblessings names are randomised by the computer so there is no naming themes there.

Spoiler

Their first born son, Kai, married Roxanne & had the first grandblessings,

595d8e5c19554_07-06-17_1-47-26AM.thumb.png.b0c52aff52f5111d32556ef450b653ca.png

The eldest Cataleya recently married Jackery, moved to San Myshuno & has broken free of most of the family rules (she is kinda like the cousin Amy of the family now.) Then theres; Addyson, Adeline, Gavin, Nickolai, Jaylah and Blessing 7 is on the way. Over the years modesty standards have slipped a little (I lost a load of cc in an update & haven't had a chance to replace it) so the rule is now that they must be covered to the knee at all times (thank you knee length leggings!)

Spoiler

Kais twin sister Kyra was the third to marry. She married Max & although they are leaving the number of blessings they have up to the Lord there seems to be better spacing than her twins bunch.

595d8e1809e0c_07-05-17_11-20-10PM.thumb.png.e9947d2118937f0ac415039bb9af449a.png

They welcomed Tod in to their family not long after getting married, then came the twins Rickey & Sade. So far there are no new blessings on the way but you never know.

Spoiler

Next came Kaylea, she is the rebel of the family (as a child she was always running on to the computer room to play video games & she nearly autonomously kissed Zion 4 times while they were courting/engaged.) She was the second to get married when she married Zion & is kind of the Jinger of the family now (living furthest from home, didn't announce any blessings too early in the marriage, wears pants)

595d8e2210ca5_07-05-17_11-49-33PM.thumb.png.24cefd0aa008876533e112a5c5b1a996.png

When the Lord did decide to bless them with children he blessed them with twins (thanks sims glitch!) Elisabeth and Breanna, There are no new blessings in the near future.

Spoiler

After that there was Kalan, he didn't really want a million kids but he fell in love with Ashlee, a girl whos dream is to have at least 9 kids. She got pregnant on their honeymoon with twins (thanks again sims glitch)

595d8e2f52700_07-06-17_12-12-16AM.thumb.png.80a8a3991937cb87fd5ae8cf018bcec1.png

So very soon after their wedding they got Vanessa & Winston, who were closely followed by Lucy & Aliyah, she is also expecting another set of twins (if the glitch is anything to go by) but she's not showing very much yet.

Spoiler

Kasper was next, he fell head over heels in love with Zola, a girl who had never heard of courting or having a million kids. They've ended up being a really cute couple.

595d8e3a8f917_07-06-17_12-31-30AM.thumb.png.8e736bd6b79e99d50ce32c64bd748a54.png

They welcomed twins in to their family a while after the wedding, Jose & Beejey. They recently suffered a miscarriage (a mod I meant to take out messed up the save & when I loaded it back up she was no longer pregnant.) Another thing I love about Zola is that she always wears what she wants (she does have an outfit with a longer skirt but 9 times out of 10 she will change back in to this one)

Spoiler

Kameron is Kaspers younger twin and unlike his brother he was sure he wanted a large family, that was until he had kids! He married Kala after a very short courtship (their wedding was a nightmare, Kyleigh went in to labour peed right next to the happy couple just as they were cutting the cake.)

595d8e448055a_07-06-17_12-53-32AM.thumb.png.d3154f3ad535b36ed12d25233d96b777.png

With two sets of twins life isn't easy but they are still happy, kinda. They have the toddlers; Julie & Minkz, they also recently welcomed Bryant & Rhys

Spoiler

Blessing number 7 for Kristian & Kyleigh was Kalani. She was the only girl left at home who was old enough to look after the younger ones after Kyra got married so all sister mum duties fell to her, maybe that is why she's praying that the Lord take his time in blessing her with children... She got married to Charlie after the shortest courtship/engagement period ever (it was literally 2 and a half days)

595d8e4e22026_07-06-17_1-05-06AM.thumb.png.f7b4de5c2a3b24ad96ddf48c712aeff9.png

They just got back from their honeymoon, no blessings in sight yet & although they would never tell the family they are both praying (NFP) that it stays that way... Also after the wedding Charlie said that so long as she was comfortable he was happy with whatever Kalani wore & whatever she defined as modest... 

Spoiler

Lastly there's the kids who are still at home

595d8e0d2a268_07-05-17_10-17-00PM.thumb.png.66655cbb5769513d4a1af2cfa8c57b0f.png

Kole, Klarissa, Kimmi, Kimberlee & Kyran

• Upvote 7

I don't have my own computer (with sims) with me right now, and, dammit, now I want to play.
I posted about my fundie neighborhood in this thread previously. Since then I have opened it once, and now I remember why I left it. Sims' lives in it are so sad. In my regular hood most of the sims are happy, follow their wants and free will, couples love each other, all children are wanted (even if not planned, thanks, ACR), most teens go to uni and get education etc. There? A woman rolls a want to get a job all the time, but I can't make it happen, because rules. Couple is afraid to have another baby, but rules. A girl wants to learn more logic skill points. Lol. It annoys me. I still want to play a IBLP-like cult, though, but I might re-think the play style.
I also should apologize to Stephen Whiner. Turns out, he is faithful to his wife, Edith (he is bisexual according to ACR, but has no memory of romantic interactions with anyone but his wife. I don't remember what happened or why I though he was cheating). The one who run away with his male employee was Ryan Funkiller. Funkillers is a family I created after Amy Scheduler died in attempt to find a second wife for her husband. Funkiller parents have three children - Ryan, Nicole and Purity (guess when they joined a cult). Ryan was the one who opened modest clothing shop. Now he is engaged to his boyfriend, and his parents are shockingly happy about this and can't wait for the wedding. His sisters don't share this happiness, though, and refuse to even talk to Ryan. Nicole wants to take over Ryan's business, and Purity wants to be a homemaker, marry and have billion kids. She also loves gardening. This family is one reason I want to go back to this hood - it looks like parents may be the ones who will leave a cult, not children. That's an interesting plot twist.
Ryan's ex-wife, Amber, lives in apartment next to his. She was the one who left the marriage (according to old photos in game) and is quite happy about it. She got a job and a wanst to fall in love again. Her relationship with Ryan is surprisingly high and she considers him a friend (my divorced couples usually hate each other). Knight, Amber and Ryan's toddler son, lives with Amber, but will spend a lot of time with his father.

I can't wait to put all my new CC in this hood. When I left it, I didn't have a lot of modest clothing, but now Nicole can even make and sell medieval-style dresses if she wants. Purity can grow more plants and have chickens and ducks. Grifters can have outdoor shower and toilet. They will also grow pigs and hunt, and collect wild mushrooms and berries. I only need to figure out how to satisfy Edith Whiner's desire for a job.

Edited by AlwaysExcited

Well my Sims 3 game is pretty laggy at the moment (I guess I reached the limit for how many sims my game can handle in one family) and I've been meaning to play around with Sims 4 for anyway, so I started another family in Sims 4. 

Now I've got the Matthews family headed by dad Ed and mom Kendra. So far they have 11 children:

• Abraham - teen - currently courting a girl named Mikayla
  • Angela - teen - currently courting Mikayla's older brother Louis
  • Annette - teen
  • Amos and Agnes - twin teens
  • Abital - child
  • Abel and Abner - twin children
  • Aaron - toddler
  • Amber - toddler
  • Alphaeus - baby

Kendra is pregnant again so it looks like we'll be having the 12th blessing soon. 

Ed and Kendra are also heads of clubs IBLP for the guys and JTTH for the girls. I use them for teens to "get to know" each other. I created a couple of families with a bunch of kids to join so I could marry off those kids as quick as possible for ratings  room in the house.

On 7/6/2017 at 9:26 PM, TuringMachine said:

Ed and Kendra are also heads of clubs IBLP for the guys and JTTH for the girls. I use them for teens to "get to know" each other.

I may have to steal this idea from you, its genius!

• Upvote 1

For those playing Sims 4, how are you handling the fun need? Without TV and music, my poor Sims are constantly in the red!

@JoyfulDhampir go ahead!

7 hours ago, Jatalie1996 said:

For those playing Sims 4, how are you handling the fun need? Without TV and music, my poor Sims are constantly in the red!

Instruments, toy box, water slide (with modest swimwear of course. Speaking of which, I have an accessory undershirt that is super helpful), and dollhouse house for the teens/toddlers/children which works pretty well. And for the parents I just have them have sweet fellowship (;)) when their needs run low.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if anyone cares but I figured I'll give you guys an insight into my head. I love making lists and tables and planning, and as such, I came up with all the potential names of the Matthews babies before I started playing them. So here are all the names I've used or will be using for future spawn:

Spoiler

596121dc27b58_ScreenShot2017-07-08at10_47_22AM.thumb.png.5c0788d0ddd6c5f77e3d426825c5c332.png

Since my last update Ed and Kendra had twin girls Autumn and April and then another girl Amethyst. So far she is not pregnant again... yet. So the family now stands as:

• Abraham - young adult, married to Mikayla, moved out, baby on the way
  • Angela - young adult, married to Louis, now named Angela Robledo, moved in with Abraham, baby on the way
  • Annette - teen, courting a member of IBLP named Rex
  • Amos and Agnes - teens. Amos is "getting to know" Rex's sister Iris. Agnes is mean so she's taking care of the toddlers for now.
  • Abital - teen, "getting to know" Louis and Mikayla's brother Isaac.
  • Abel and Abner - children. Abel is already a skilled musician
  • Aaron - child
  • Amber -child
  • Alphaeus - child
  • Autumn and April - toddlers
  • Amethyst - baby

My spreadsheet:

Spoiler

596121e0d82ca_ScreenShot2017-07-08at10_48_04AM.thumb.png.7392b54d90b162a87d3df7d3c5d96a4c.png

I'll probably add Abraham and Angela's kids here (and future grandchildren as well) once they're born. I'm letting their names be randomly assigned though.

• Upvote 1

I'm currently the farthest I've ever gotten with a QF Sims family. Hoping to move on to the next generation soon!

Daniel and Grace Goodson currently have 8 children, 6 boys and 2 girls.

1. Emmanuel- a YA who moved out of the home as soon as he aged up. He is "doing his own thing", but his family still loves him. ;)
  2. Susanna- a YA who is married to Everett Portland after a very quick courtship and has the first two grandchildren, twins Oscar and Eve.
  3. Jordana, a YA who is courting Travis Good.
  4. Ezra- a teen
  5. Elijah- a teen
  6. Nathaniel- a child
  7. Gabriel- a toddler
  8. Ezekiel- a baby

Hoping to get Jordana and Travis married very soon so I can get started on baby number nine. Grace just recently aged up to an adult, so they could very well make it to double digits!

Edited by Jatalie1996
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update to my Matthews family:

• Abraham - young adult, married to Mikayla, moved out, son Ralph - child, baby on the way
  • Angela Robledo - young adult, married to Louis, twins Kaylie and Annie - toddlers, and Cole - toddler
  • Annette Gottfried - young adult, married IBLP member Rex, had triplets! Elijah, Brandon, and Reese - babies
  • Amos - young adult, married to Rex's sister Iris, moved in with Annette. No babies yet.
  • Agnes - young adult, twin to Amos. I was running out a females and she's mean, so she's still at home taking care of the littles and working as a babysitter. Though she is "getting to know" a friend of her fathers.
  • Abital - teen, broke her courtship with Isaac, now "getting to know" an IBLP member named Scott.
  • Abel and Abner - teens. They are constantly playing instruments. 
  • Aaron - teen
  • Amber - teen. She really into music too. In my head Abel, Abner, and Amber are forming a family band.
  • Alphaeus - child
  • Autumn and April - twin children
  • Amethyst - child
  • Atarah - toddler
  • Asa - baby

So! That's 16 children, 7 boys, 9 girls, 4 married and out of the house, 2 "getting to know" someone, 7 grandchildren, 4 boys, 2 girls.

Ok I've played some more this weekend.  Kendra is currently pregnant with her 19th!!! child. Almost there! Which is good since she's almost an elder. Ed already is.  Anyway here's the current stats of the Matthews children:

• Abraham - young adult, married to Mikayla. Children: Ralph - child, Elsie - baby, and a blessing on the way

• Angela Robledo - young adult, married to Louis. Children: twins Kaylie and Annie - children, and Cole - toddler, Gregory - toddler

• Annette Gottfried - young adult, married to Rex. Children: triplets Elijah, Brandon, and Reese - toddlers

• Amos - young adult, married to Iris. Children: Christian (girl) - baby, and a blessing on the way

• Agnes Bernard - young adult, twin to Amos. I decided to let her leave the house. She just got married to her father's friend Darrin.

• Abital Walker - young adult. Her second courtship went better and so she's now married to and moved in with IBLP member Scott. No blessings yet.

• Abel and Abner - young adults. They are both in courtships. One is dating Rex and Iris's sister Lily and the other is dating and JTTH member Adalynn. I can't remember which is which though :/ Anyway they're in a band together and will move out once married.

• Aaron - teen. "Getting to know" a girl from JTTH named Emery. I think she's Louis and Mikayla's sister. 

• Amber - teen. "Getting to know" a  IBLP member named Edison.

• Alphaeus - teen

• Autumn and April - twin children

• Amethyst - child

• Atarah - child

• Asa - toddler

• Apollos - toddler

• Adam - baby

That's 18! children, 9 boys and 9 girls. 6 married and out of the house, 2 courtships, and 2 "getting to know" someone. There's also 10 grandchildren, 6 boys and 4 girls.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm doing this again with a new family.  So far I'm up to six kids and she's pregnant again. Name theme is tryndii names ending in -leee. So far only one girl in the family so I adopted a girl child, aged her up to teen, and made a baby room with locked doors for her her to take care of the spawn in. 

It's a little evil, I know. But the parents need their alone time!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wanted to provide a little update on my family...

Childress blessing number 13 was born and after much deliberation she was named Kendra in honor of the new Mrs Joseph Duggar. Not long after she was born Kyran aged up. The night before Klarissa's birthday Kristian tragically died (on the bathroom floor...)

Spoiler

59c3747734cf6_09-21-17_2-15-20AM.thumb.png.f89465f4d5d6c9a4838ae3cf9d5f5295.png

So everyone was sad for her entire birthday (except Kole, he didn't even know his dad was dead till he walked past the grave the next afternoon and he still didn't seem to care...) Of course Kyleigh was far too grief stricken to look after the children (she never looks after them anyway but at least now she has an excuse) Klarissa aged up

Spoiler

59c3746929621_09-21-17_5-44-52AM.thumb.png.814e912fd6471475d7c0676665d0437f.png

She is wearing a t-shirt under the dress its just a flesh coloured one, looked brighter in CAS...

And immediately became a sister mum because everyone was starving and Kendra was screaming her head off. In the middle of the night Kendra aged up and she is cute as can be but very clingy, she's meant to be angelic??

Spoiler

59c3745c85afb_09-21-17_6-42-51AM.thumb.png.c76acccd75b02e89d5751bb1052703dc.png

Kole is looking to get in to a courtship with a young non fundie lady from San Myshuno (his father would never have allowed it but I think he's going to play on his mothers grieving a little and just go for it)

In the rest of the family:

• Kai and Roxanne welcomed blessing number 7, a little girl named Latasha. Their youngest twins Jaylah and Nikolai aged up in to teens just after she was born.
  • Kyra and Max are expecting again and their twins Sade and Rickey aged up in to children
  • Kaylea and Zion are happy with their girls and have no plans for any more children (their siblings know this but they have decided not to tell Kyleigh)
  • Kalan and Ashlee welcomed twins Cade and Brittni
  • Kasper and Zola's twin boys Jose and Beejey aged up in to children
  • Kameron and Kala's kids all aged up; Minxz and Julie in to children, Bryant and Rhys in to toddlers 
  • Kalani and Charlie are still childless, however they did just welcome a niece and nephew from Charlies side of the family (I can't for the life of me remember their names)

So thats 13 children and 24 grandchildren with another one (or 2 if this glitch keeps up) on the way!

I think that the game has gotten harder with the Parenthood pack, I'm finding that the parents want to be more involved (which when you are trying to get sister mums to do everything can be a bit annoying!) I downloaded a mod that allows teens to gain the parenting skill because I felt it was necessary what with the teens doing all the parenting and all. I'm also having a hard time with the character traits, can not get the conflict and resolution ones up because my kids rarely argue with any one... That and I keep having to cheat the grades up as they don't go to school, anyone know of a home schooling mod I could get?

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Finally, after nearly 18 months of it being fucked, I took my old gaming laptop to PC World last week. Hopefully I'll get it back soon so I can FINALLY play Sims 3 again. I'm already planning new families. It's been waaaaayyyyyyy too long.

My newest Sims 4 family are the Barnetts. Roseanne is married to Paul and they have three blessings, Anna, Bethany and Chloe. After an unsuccessful Try for Baby attempt, the Barnett family decided to adopt Chloe. A couple of hours later, I did Try for Baby again and God saw fit to open her womb this time and Roseanne is pregnant with her fourth child! Praise be to the Lord!!

Anna diligently does her homework. The Barnetts aren't too happy that their kids have to attend public school but that's God's plan for them right now; Anna ignores any unGodly teaching and reads her Bible in her spare time, keeping a journal of her progress.

Spoiler

5a14c6efbc40e_11-22-17_12-17-24AM.thumb.png.8b2b1313ef44da20d4c04bb5f20fe3ee.png

Bethany is only a toddler right now but super adorable. She can't wait to be like her big sister Anna.

Spoiler

5a14c78feed1b_11-22-17_12-17-41AM.thumb.png.a26b9345da9ff4fc184099a94e4582f3.png

Chloe sleeping. I always age babies up pretty quickly since their crying grates on my ears. I've decided that her colour will be purple/lilac.

Spoiler

5a14c7e7641e2_11-22-17_12-18-04AM.thumb.png.657e833e4b83ecc18c62cb46734dc4a1.png

• Upvote 2

The Barnetts now have five blessings, all girls. I thought it'd be fun to have all girls and squash them all into one bedroom. Anna, Bethany and #4 Diana are biological and #s 3 and 5, Chloe and Esther, are adopted. 

First photo is Diana... ignore Chloe on the potty in the corner :pb_lol:. Second photo is Bethany as a child, with Chloe in the background. Third photo is the --dormitory-- bedroom. As I've said, each girl has a colour: Anna is pink, Bethany is yellow, Chloe is purple, Diana is green and Esther is blue. Next blessing will be red. Anna/Bethany/Chloe are kids and Diana and Esther are toddlers.

11-23-17_2-02-01 AM.png

11-23-17_12-23-34 AM.png

11-24-17_3-30-10 AM.png

• Upvote 2

Blessing number 6 has been adopted! Entirely predictable name choice of Faith. Diana is now a child. 

I hate how women don’t age up whilst they’re pregnant, so that a couple who start off only a day or two apart in age can end up ten or more days apart (as is the case with Paul and Roseanne). I might get them to have one more kid; whether bio or adopted I don't know. 

• Upvote 1

Well, well, well... could there be a potential future romantic interest here for young Anna? This is Bradley Pearce. He has three siblings: Belinda, Bernadette and Bartholomew. Belinda had heard that there was another family nearby who believed the same as hers did, and went to visit. Imagine her delight when she found so many potential new friends and sisters in Christ! She then spotted that there was a pretty girl in the family who was about Bradley's age... could they go anywhere? It's all been very Christ-honouring and casual so far. They've still got a while left in the Teen stage, so I'll have them become friends for now and then proceed when they're both Young Adults.

12-05-17_1-15-48 AM.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had to take a break from my family due to computer issues but I have them back now so its time for another update.

Kimmi aged up her birthday was forgotten, Klarissa was baking her cake as she aged up it was just a little too late. The minute she aged up she began some hardcore sister mum duties, put Kendra to bed, cleaned the entire house then mentored Kyran in his violin before going up to her bed and crying it out. In the morning she got up and made everyone breakfast, shes actually a sweetie and is quickly becoming one of my faves

Spoiler

5a6aa67d08689_01-26-18_1-08-54AM.thumb.png.34dd7d022dc7b841b3dbca576b733ee4.png

Even though Kyleigh wasn't completely happy with they idea Kole has started courting Victoria, a girl from a political family in San Myshuno. They are very sweet together I think this started as an act of rebellion on both sides (dating someone their families wouldn't approve of) but they have actually fallen for each other. He gave her a promise ring and everything.

Spoiler

5a6aa998e1fd7_01-26-18_4-02-11AM.thumb.png.43d106d7db3772d52ffe81c0afb20636.png

So they have obviously been having chaperoned dates, now that Kimmi has aged up and can do more sister mum duties that has given Klarissa the chance to be the chaperone. On a date day in at the Childress home Victoria asked if she could bring her friend Mortimo, he and Klarissa hit it off right away and they are now in the getting to know each other stage. Kyleigh thinks he needs a hair cut but besides that appears to be a good match.

Spoiler

5a6aa6652eea7_01-26-18_3-29-48AM.thumb.png.b1a1087a1e5ef5fa46a9c55f55fa6028.png

Also I think Klarissa is totally over being a sister mum and can not wait to get out of there. Probably doesn't help that I added a laundry room to make the sister mums lives a misery to make the game more realistic...

Spoiler

5a6aa671255b4_01-26-18_1-11-37AM.thumb.png.84d0e92f32c78113d815019b2221b1f1.png

As for the rest of the family

• Kai and Roxanne are praying for more children even though there isn't enough space in their house, I think they are going to try to marry off Addyson as soon as she ageS up even though she isn't currently courting anyone
  • Kyra and Max welcomed Micha and then immediately got pregnant again...
  • Kaylea and Zion may have had no plans for any more children but God apparently had other ideas because she's expecting again, Elisabeth and Breanna aged up in to children and they are bloody adorable (I actually saved the family and I'm playing them in another save file, I like to think its an alternate reality)
  • Kalan and Ashlee are also praying for more children even though there is no room... Winston and Vanessa aged up in to teens, Lucy and Aliyah are now children, Cade and Brittni became toddlers
  • Kasper and Zola are trying for another baby but they are having difficulties
  • Kameron and Kala are happy with their four kids but they are open to having more if that is the Lords plan
  • Kalani and Charlie are still childless and not trying to conceive, they are having fun helping to raise their niece and nephew though

And finally I GOT RID OF THE DAMMED TWINS GLITCH!! and not a moment too soon cause that was driving me nuts...

• 3 weeks later...

So this week Sims 4 announced a new game pack with a jungle themed vacation world. Is it sad that one of my first thoughts was how it would be the perfect place for a missioncation? [emoji23]

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is it bad that the only reason I am getting Jungle Adventures is to take my family on a missioncation?

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

So while I was snowed in the other week I had a chance to take my sims on a missioncation to Central America Salvadorada! My sims took lots of photos because whats the point of going on a missioncation if you don't post photos and tell everyone about it?

So when they first got there Klarissa and Kimmi took a selfie to post on social media to prove that they were there

Spoiler

5aaf19ed75188_03-02-18_5-55-06AM.thumb.png.ff236b4caf573f07e687799059168ac9.png

Speaking of selfies I think this is Klarissa attempting one of the shocked faces Jill does in photos

Spoiler

5aaf1c4e3b9e5_03-02-18_6-14-27AM.thumb.png.901e504b5812d2be446624c5af03708a.pngShe got the crazy eyes!

Victoria was also invited on the trip seen as her and Kole are now courting (Kole wanted to propose on the trip but Kyleigh put her foot down and told him he needed to pray about it more... also they are both still teens so the game wouldn't let me.) Under strict supervision from Kyleigh who is just behind the camera they sat and prayed together for the people of Central Selvadorada to stop their sinful ways and turn to the Lord

Spoiler

5aaf1ba3336d3_03-02-18_6-05-44AM.thumb.png.58bc4388423d5a2a9ced8e8377479e15.png

The next day they got to work harassing informing the locals that they are all going to hell about how #Jesuslovesthemall

Spoiler

5aaf17c917484_03-02-18_6-58-37AM.thumb.png.3a9919c7c5db4cf64d3d347a8e5e03fe.png

And Kimmi had to get in on a selfie too prove that she too was spreading the word (I actually think she turned in to Carlin on this trip...)

Spoiler

5aaf19d9c80bd_03-02-18_7-00-12AM.thumb.png.931a75888bda814a58e9b7d6958f98a9.pngThe look Kole is giving in the background, honestly didn't notice it until now!

of course while they were off bothering talking to the locals Kendra ran free because as if Kyleigh is going to parent her own toddler...

Spoiler

5aaf1c6d4265e_03-02-18_6-58-05AM.thumb.png.8a77dc17ff284fc615f537b742653372.png

After boring them all to death opening their eyes to Gods plan for them Kole played the locals some church approved christian songs on his violin to teach them that not all music causes you to sinfully dance

Spoiler

5aaf22c11673e_03-02-18_7-17-59AM.thumb.png.982c38dad855aeb290796582ff4e8830.png

While he played a young Salvadoradian teen came to listen, the Lord laid it on Kimmi's heart to talk to him. Kimmi and Jorge talked for a long time because he actually seemed to enjoy the conversation and seem open to the faith. Kimmi later prayed that Jorge would convert to Christianity and that God would lead them to get to know each other better.

Spoiler

5aaf22f3df001_03-02-18_7-42-50AM.thumb.png.eaea1d367833f33fa3dc8944a21ed778.png

You didn't think the children were going to be left out did you? Kimberlee and Kyran made sure to tell all the children they met about where they would end up after death if they did not convert... this little girl didn't really care and walked off the second she could

Spoiler

5aaf28670fb44_03-02-18_7-20-30AM.thumb.png.60b50758cf66c980c2f9b282bf71b3fa.png

The family later went through the jungle to find the pool. Cutting through the vines is clearly not for the girls to do so Kole did it and proved his manliness (he lost the machete seconds after this was taken)

Spoiler

5aaf25b9f3a4e_03-02-18_7-51-20AM.thumb.png.84213caf4cd19a6d528a2c0248a1a828.png

On the way through Kimmi had to stop to admire what an amazing job the Sims team God did and give thanks to him for the beauty (seriously the Sims team outdid themselves on this pack!)

Spoiler

5aaf26ff692da_03-02-18_8-19-01AM.thumb.png.d05056c46fc1f142664eb4a5f6320787.png

With Kimmi stopping to have mini photo shoots every five seconds this left Kendra all alone...

Spoiler

5aaf28925054f_03-02-18_8-02-02AM.thumb.png.ff3b9fe4042e3f2fa7f307a7b12955aa.pngKimmi was taking selfies in the background...

Throwing this one in because 'look at us in our Godly courtship!!'

Spoiler

5aaf2943f3811_03-02-18_8-09-07AM.thumb.png.429f9a24194d1a3e362e6a94f403e4f1.png

By the time they got to the pool it was the middle of the night so they set up camp and slept through till mid morning, they decided to go for another little trek in the jungle so you know they dressed appropriately...

Spoiler

5aaf29d137981_03-02-18_10-37-41AM.thumb.png.3563929f03eadf2c5e4517c02061187d.pngAt least Victoria had good footwear...

When they got back they finally headed to the pool, Klarissa and Kimmi had started up a group text with Mortimo and Jorge so that they could hold each other accountable. Seen as their minds were occupied with other things they forgot to sister mum and Kimberlee got away with trashing the ancient site...

Spoiler

5aaf2ba0a210b_03-02-18_9-47-41AM.thumb.png.eab82da8c53e92be97f89e00358f488f.png

Victoria and Kole were chatting by the edge of the pool, Kyleigh decided that they needed closer supervision (I think I accidentally deleted the CC top that Kyleigh had on for swimming, the Lord will forgive her just this once) 

Spoiler

5aaf2c56c82d1_03-02-18_9-50-02AM.thumb.png.7a15567e6f6e2f0546e13efcc4469f77.png

After this they packed up and headed home, Kimmi is still messaging Jorge and I think they maybe getting to know each other a little better soon. Kole, Kimberlee and Kendra are due to age up in the next few days so it looks like there will be an engagement soon! I shall leave you with this photo of the waterfall (that Kimmi took while she was meant to be watching Kendra) because this pack is honestly so beautiful.5aaf2d4f46a00_03-02-18_7-58-13AM.thumb.png.c59a12032dedd9becfc0369086e0d763.png

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well my Matthews save got all borked after the pets patch (and I was only 2 kids away :cry:) Anyway I started yet another new one, and I took pictures this time! So these are the Halbrooks. I went with a G theme in honor of Gideon Forsyth.  I'm also playing on "long" lifespan, which might be cheating but oh well. It took me a bit to determine the best spacing, the first few were waaay too close together, so I set the pregnancy chance down to 25% and I decided to have them wait 1 day after a boy and 2 days after a girl before they could try for a new blessing ;)

Joshua and Brenda:

Spoiler

TS4_x64_2018-04-15_15-18-29.thumb.png.11a1bb1f53b47b4baa42241545d53cef.png

Children #1 Grace, #2 Grant, and #3 Gabriel:

Spoiler

duggarChild1.thumb.png.37f46faad7db93c0cdbea51c4c869af9.png

Children #4 Gideon, #5 Griffin (they're not twins but they are very close in age), #6 Gretchen, #7 Gwen:

Spoiler

duggarToddler1.thumb.png.d64840149499a60b772fb0858b093989.png

There's also a baby Gregory and if you couldn't tell, Brenda is expected blessing #9, a girl to be named Glory-Anna.

Bonus pictures!

Joshua is in the political career and his cause is Foundation for Less Mischief (I pretend "mischief" is really sin). Here he is leading a pro-life rally:

Spoiler

TS4_x64_2018-04-15_20-00-09.thumb.png.e05c299281e3995fc2a43daa5dca0354.png

And the floor plan of their house. I might need to move them soon since there's not enough bedroom or bathroom space.

Spoiler

TS4_x64_2018-04-15_18-05-33.thumb.png.91f3a1e7333164f0212733da5f36bed7.pngTS4_x64_2018-04-15_18-05-22.thumb.png.26fa2840f74933049d7e343ed7f1615b.png