IGNORED

Joshua Lawrence Staddon Is Born

nelliebelle1197

robertloveskendalyn.com/2015/04/10/have-courage-my-son/

This was buried elsewhere so I thought I'd give Kendalyn a shout out via her own thread to note the birth of Robert's FIRST BORN SON (after two girls who seem perfectly perfect :x ). There were odes written to the (oddly normal) naming of the child, and once clipped sentence on Kendalyn, who had complications this time. Kendalyn looks exhausted.

In other news, Esther is wearing LIPSTICK!

God, poor Kendalyn. You're right, she does look exhausted. I wonder what the post-delivery complications were.

Yep. ATI is rebranding like hell - girls in pants, Duggars at Clown College!

These folks are foriegn to me but I stumbled onto the birth announcement over at StaddonFamily.com after reading another thread. Anyway... I thought the announcement was just a little vain.

On April 7 at 7:47pm, weighing 7lb 4oz, Joshua Lawrence Staddon gave the world another reason to rejoice.

While I'm happy to hear of a healthy birth I'm not sure the world, in general, cares much.

I assume that the pictures were taken the day he was born, if not immediately after. If that's the case, she may look exhausted because she just gave birth. She definitely looked better and more rested in the Easter pictures, and she was heavily pregnant there, so hopefully she's doing okay otherwise.

Maybe the "complications" were related to bleeding? She does look pale. Well, since the fundie world turns upon the birth of a child with a penis, congratulations to the Staddons upon the birth of their "first born" son.

Good grief, the dad is boring, isn't he?

It was hard to tell the blogpost was a birth announcement, with all the labouring over the story of the Boychild's name. Poor Kendalyn "his mother", recovering from her own rather more significant labour with that dickhead making it all about Him and Boychild.

Three days ago, on 4/7 at 7:47 p.m., Joshua Lawrence Staddon arrived in the world, weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz. The arrival of my firstborn son brought great joy to my heart! Despite complications after delivery, his mother pulled through with courage and is now recovering well.

In that cult, it's always about teh menz. Kendalyn did her part, she needs to get over it and start thinking about moar babez. (SARCASM)

I don't know anything about the Staddons, so I'm just guessing--they aren't staunch Southern sympathizers, then? Never involved with Vision Forum? Don't have portraits of Nathan Bedford Forrest hanging in their home? Colonel Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain was a Union officer. :shock: :lol:

Adorable baby, though, and the name is very nice. :)

Im disappointed she gave the baby a normal name. I was excitedly waiting for what awful abomination she would curse her poor baby with this time.

Archived