IGNORED

Has anyone seen this little gem?

sleepygirl1

Looks like it's the Neelys, Staddons, with some of the Wilkes. I have to say Donald Staddon is one of the most unfortunate looking fundies I've ever seen.

post-5008-14452000079818_thumb.jpg

They have those about once a year and Amanda looks pregnant no??? That would be right on schedule...I think their daughter turned one in February.

Looks like it's the Neelys, Staddons, with some of the Wilkes. I have to say Donald Staddon is one of the most unfortunate looking fundies I've ever seen.

Please tell those of us who don't know, which is Donald? Based on comments I looked for freakish looking guy but couldn't really find one! :lol:

Please tell those of us who don't know, which is Donald? Based on comments I looked for freakish looking guy but couldn't really find one! :lol:

Donald is the second one on the far right, he kinda looks like he is wearing eye shadow

Donald is the second one on the far right, he kinda looks like he is wearing eye shadow

Several of the men do. It's not an attractive look.

Where is Esther? How are they ever going to marry off poor Esther if she never leaves IBLP?

Some of these people are quite "breathtaking".

To steal a phrase from the Rodrigues threads, "not facially gifted."

Now I see him. Wow, that's one hell of a forehead.

And I would ask if some of you extend your criticism to kids you deem unfortunate looking, or if you just make fun of adults, but I've seen enough to know the answer.

You must all really be stunning to be so free with your opinions

And here I just assumed he was wearing transition lenses that hadn't transitioned to inside yet.

The guy on the left, holding the baby, reminds me of one of the young Kennedys'. Just something about him - hair? eyes? smile? Does anyone else see it?

The guy on the left, holding the baby, reminds me of one of the young Kennedys'. Just something about him - hair? eyes? smile? Does anyone else see it?

He really does! I can totally see it. The eyes and smile especially.

And I would ask if some of you extend your criticism to kids you deem unfortunate looking, or if you just make fun of adults, but I've seen enough to know the answer.

You must all really be stunning to be so free with your opinions

Girl, bye. No1Curr.

Nice. Again with the criticizing something that people have absolutely no control over. Disgusting.

It's clear that they take after their mother; I don't know this family and I can pick her and her children out. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Archived