IGNORED

Joseph & Elissa Maxwell are Expecting!

Rosie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We believe that children are a blessing from the Lord, and we couldn’t be more overjoyed to welcome this little one into our family, and as many more as the Lord chooses to give us."

Of course he had to use the pregnancy as a platform for his anti-birth control beliefs. This completely detracts from the joy (if that's possible in the Maxwell household) of the announcement. It's almost as if they're more excited that God blessed them than for the baby itself.

I think it is universally agreed upon here at FJ that Uriah was the sexiest Maxwell of them all.

Well, he did see some more action from FJers than any of the other Maxwells!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
My comment got through unedited, apart from removing part of the name (which I'm surprised wasn't a tip-off to Steve) Didn't want to give myself away by using a word like "fun" but I used something similar :D It's pretty tame so I'm unsure if it would even pop out for readers from here.

I think it is universally agreed upon here at FJ that Uriah was the sexiest Maxwell of them all.

I'd ride that bus alllll night long (all night) :nanner-sex:

Well, he did see some more action from FJers than any of the other Maxwells!

So which FJers gave Uriah a lay again?

So which FJers gave Uriah a lay again?

Treemom, Emmiedahl and Alecto IIRC.

They are all creepy, except maybe John. John looks the most normal and down to earth.

I dunno. His eyes on the most recent selfie from South Anonymousland are pretty creepy. Maybe being the great American hope of the village activated the Maxwellianess in him. Ew.

I dunno. His eyes on the most recent selfie from South Anonymousland are pretty creepy. Maybe being the great American hope of the village activated the Maxwell in him. Ew.

He just looks stoned to me. LOL. Probably wishing he had a big bag of Doritos or something.

Commenter: What line of work is Joseph in?

Sarah-bot: He's blessed to work from home.

Me: Thanks, that clears things right up. These fucking people.

Come on Maxwells. Get it together. Stop being so weird. You do normal things like going hiking and traveling, then you bust out the twice daily bible time and the "idolatry" stuff. It's weird.

You rang?

That might explain his ONE t-shirt. Near nudity, in the Maxverse!!!

Are the Maxwells never-nudes???! Thanks alot, MJB, now I'm picturing Steve and the rest of the Maxwell guys in jorts like Tobias in Arrested Development! :shock:

Your response: "Praise the Lord! He always provides for His Chosen Ones, doesn't He? Tell me, is Joseph an at-home phone sex operator? Basement sex dungeon dom? Stay-at-home husband with a breadwinner wife? Essential oil salesman?"

Not that it would ever see the light of day, but these people make me want to comment with shit like this.

I'm more and more convinced that what goes on behind the scenes in the Maxwell collective isn't quite like the image they want to portray? It's really the complete lack of transparency that does it for me. They never answer the questions, they never give specifics, everything surrounding them is shrouded in mystery. Hey Steve-o, when you present yourself to the public as a model of godliness and want people to follow your lead, privacy kind of goes out the window, especially when most of the questions being asked are in response to stuff YOU put out there. Afraid that if you're really truthful you'll damage the brand? Fecking coward.

Your response: "Praise the Lord! He always provides for His Chosen Ones, doesn't He? Tell me, is Joseph an at-home phone sex operator? Basement sex dungeon dom? Stay-at-home husband with a breadwinner wife? Essential oil salesman?"

Not that it would ever see the light of day, but these people make me want to comment with shit like this.

Honestly, her response makes it sound like he does spam marketing or something. It reminds me of those "My friend's sisters's cousin makes $4000 a week on the computer from home ask me how" emails.

Honestly, her response makes it sound like he does spam marketing or something. It reminds me of those "My friend's sisters's cousin makes $4000 a week on the computer from home ask me how" emails.

Maybe they've been playing the market for 10 years :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Today is his 26th birthday, and there has been no birthday post. They stopped giving Christopher birthday posts when he married.

It's so odd they have these strange boundaries.

I wonder if he still gets a party thrown by Steve and Teri or is that Elissa's responsibility now?

That's so sad. I hope Elissa gives him a happy birthday BJ, it would be much better than any stupid blog post anyway. Well, so I hear. I don't possess the equipment to know if BJs are as great as men say they are.

That's so sad. I hope Elissa gives him a happy birthday BJ, it would be much better than any stupid blog post anyway. Well, so I hear. I don't possess the equipment to know if BJs are as great as men say they are.

Now I have THAT image in my brain, thanks!! :lol:

The evening will no doubt consist of a special dinner of a cheesy potato casserole, and some kind of dessert with chocolate frozen yogurt with the whole clan, special family bible time, present opening, and a special night of music.

They only question is will it be a Joseph's house of Steve's.

I wish they still did the birthday blog posts for the married sons. I have no idea how Nathan or Christopher take their coffee.

Now I have THAT image in my brain, thanks!! :lol:

I do what I can. :lol:

I don't they consider BJs godly. Bet they don't even know a couple can do that.

I am willing to bet that if they have allowed themselves any serious fun sexy time they could figure out that might be a fun thing. IF however it is all "Wham, bam thank you maam" then they may never know.

Archived