IGNORED

Hey Steve Maxwell, hobbies really are good for you!

SPHASH

From PCGS http://www.pcgs.com/news/health-benefit ... ine4072015

Numismatics is my favorite hobby, I have been collecting coins on and off for thirty years now. I have gotten great satisfaction in completing a coin set like the Franklin Half Dollars or the State Quarters. It has also enabled me to meet new people and make friends who have the same interests I do which is good for an introvert like me. It's OK to have a hobby that doesn't involve Jesus.

Hell even the Duggars have some hobbies. Jeremiah is into chess, Jinger is into photography, most of the boys like to hunt, Joy likes animals.

I thought that the Maxwell family's hobbies were fixating on death and cleaning ceiling fans.

I thought that the Maxwell family's hobbies were fixating on death and cleaning ceiling fans.

Activities thought up by Steve are not hobbies.

Its so sad. The Maxwells are missing out so much. There is so much potential that is wasted. There are so many things that each of the Maxwell kids could enjoy or be really good at, but they will never know as they will never have the chance.

Its so sad. The Maxwells are missing out so much. There is so much potential that is wasted. There are so many things that each of the Maxwell kids could enjoy or be really good at, but they will never know as they will never have the chance.

Agree!

I don't think Steve wants his kids to have hobbies because it will take away their focus on Jesus.

In this case isn't Jesus, really Stevehovah?

In this case isn't Jesus, really Stevehovah?

Instead of that big Jesus sign they have hanging on their wall in the living room (which creeps me out) it should say Steve...long time lurker here.

Oh you guys. they do have hobbies.

In addition to the obvious ceiling fan cleaning, they are avidly interested in foreign food (burrito making) they are photographers, writers, singers, and serious athletes per their workouts in the basement. They may have a little bit of gerontophilia going on in the family, given their church is in a retirement home and there "friends" are there. (But I'm sure it is expressed platonically)

Showering may be a hobby for some of them--hot or cold, depending on the person and the day.

We've seen their cookie baking and balloon animal hobbies, and what could be more fun than creating threatening verses urging recipients of xmas goodies or balloon animals to remember they are doomed without following Steve's version of God.

Don't forget the mountain climbing! Goodness knows that waking up at 3:00 a.m. so one can get in the full two hours of Bible study before hiking with the same family members you spend every waking hour with, in a skirt while carrying a child, sounds like a hike with all of the fun sucked out of it but Stevehovah probably counts this as a "hobby."

Archived