IGNORED

Rose Marie from Polygamy USA married

divadivine

I was watching Our America with Lisa Ling. The episode about Centennial Park & Polygamy. I started wondering about Rose Marie and if the elders had found her a husband. So, I consulted Facebook and found out she is married. She is surrounded by little kids in her profile picture.

I found her new name on her public Facebook. However, I'm not sure if it's ok to publicize it here... How do I make it something only members can see?

I was watching Our America with Lisa Ling. The episode about Centennial Park & Polygamy. I started wondering about Rose Marie and if the elders had found her a husband. So, I consulted Facebook and found out she is married. She is surrounded by little kids in her profile picture.

I found her new name on her public Facebook. However, I'm not sure if it's ok to publicize it here... How do I make it something only members can see?

Her new last name is Knudson. Looking around the Intenet it seems her husband's name is Jared.

I found this on another board:

Well, ThePrinciple figured she must have married Jared Knudson. I moseyed on over to Rose Marie's facebook, and guess what? She's changed her name to Rose Marie Knudson. Which, if it's marriage as usual, means she has now married into her father's 3rd wife's (Teresa Knudson) family, whose brother Rob married Amanda Matthews Darger (Papa Joe's daughter from a different father).

Of course, we all should know that Kellie Barlow, who married Hyrum Timpson, is Isaiah Barlow's (married to Marlene) sister, and that Isaiah's second wife Becca (Rebecca Timpson) is a 1st cousin of Hyrum.

Now this is where it gets a little complicated. Rose Marie's father Michael Cawley is the son of Claude Cawley who is the brethren Rose Marie and Michael spoke with when she turned herself in. This is significant, as Claude Cawley is half brother to Centennial Park's current leader John W Timpson (same mother, different fathers), who just happens to also be the father of the good looking hunk (and Kellie's hubby) Hyrum Timpson - whose late mother Susie (not his birth mother but a sister wife of Hyrum's actual mother) was the sister of Ole Uncle Art Hammon. I need to check but I believe I read that Hyrum's mother was Susie's sister. ETA: "Don't forget, Marlene is first cousins with her husband Isiah!"

I posted this last year. Those kids are her siblings. I'm pretty sure her husband is facebook.com/Jared.b.knudson

Unfortunately there isn't any info because they're intensely private. But I'm happy for her.

They're both young, like 20/21 so I'm assuming first. One thing I've noticed with the Centennial Park group and the AUB, they post lots of pics of their kids, and their husbands. But the other wives are never shown. They're still very secretive. It's hard to even know who is practicing plural marriage.

I saw that Becca and Marleen and their man are still going strong and breeding plenty of kids. If they've tajen a third wife we won't know. OWN and nat geo should really do some updates.

I wish they would do a second season. I want to know if Hyrum and Kelli have had any kids yet and if they moved to a place of their own. Or, less likely, if Hyrum has taken another wife.

I did hear that Tiffany is/was pregnant.

I wish they would do a second season. I want to know if Hyrum and Kelli have had any kids yet and if they moved to a place of their own. Or, less likely, if Hyrum has taken another wife.

I did hear that Tiffany is/was pregnant.

I'm also one who wishes they would do a second season, as I do wonder if Hyrum and Keli have had any kids, and I'm glad that Rose Marie got married because it's what she wanted.

I had seen Michael & 2 of his wives and a bunch of kids shopping last year. I hate to admit I hid behind the paper towel aisle at walmart and listened in. He had to go pick a meal out. He went down the pasta aisle and he had such a hard time picking out items. My son took a few pictures next to him. Michael had his pants hiked up to his man boobs and gave off a creepy vibe. I see polygamists shopping everyday and I would have never recognized the wives or kids but Michael just sticks out. The wives and kids were very orderly shopping without him. That is when I found out Rose Marie got married. I knew she had been working at the shady loan company(I was happy she was working and not taking care of kids, but anywhere but the loan company).

My husband works in CP sometimes and he tried to find out the exact relationship between Rose Marie and her husband but it is so hard. My husband did get to spend time with the new missionaries. They have a very interesting project going on. It has always surprised me that southern Utah/Northern AZ has so much sun but little solar. In CP they are putting in huge solar banks and getting fleets of electric cars.

My husband has taken pics of the storage units Michael turned into bedrooms and yes they are being used. My husband has known Arthur for years and says he is a nice guy (what you see on tv, rough around the edges but cares). My husband said there will not be another season, multiple people have told him this since the first season ended. I thought Polygamy USA was the best polygamy show on the air, most realistic and they didn't have to fake stories to get you hooked.

I would love to see pictures of the storage unit rooms. I have seen houses built out of them. It's fascinating to see people use non traditional means of housing. I am into the tiny house movement.

Here in the Netherlands they have used containers as accommodation for students to live in. Because their is a shortage of (affordable) rooms for students to rent. Haven't been in one but you have a lot of room but it can be very cold in the winter. Don't know how cold it gets there in the winter but can't imagine it being cozy....

• 6 months later...

Rose Marie finally posted a public picture of her husband on her facebook. They are vacationing in Mexico on the beach. I hope they keep safe.

I didn't realize till today her husband went to a Eskdale high school. It is not near Colorado City but on the opposite side of Utah near NV. It is very remote and rural and small (under 40 kids), but the school really tries to have all the extras like sports, music, and science and technology. If her husband graduated from their he should have had a decent base education. Our local school is considered rural yet large and we have had some competitions with Eskdale and I was impressed.

• 2 years later...

Hope it’s ok to resurrect a dead post, but I thought it deserved an update. Rose Marie recently celebrated her fifth anniversary and they appear to have had a baby only in the last year or so. I watched the show recently and got curious. 

DB0DE3BE-236D-4477-9014-3D66308FA238.png

Archived