IGNORED

Allie Webster Birth Watch - She's Here!

Ursula

Allie will be born before Baby Dilly. Josie's baby will be born before Baby Dilly at this rate.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't even get my head around the fact Alyssa is full term. I feel like I found out she was pregnant two weeks ago.

Yeah, Alyssa didn't announce publicly until she was almost 20 weeks, or half way through her pregnancy. Hell, girl didn't even tell her own family until she was 12 weeks along! There were a few pictures that surfaced about a week before she announced where Free Jingerites speculated because she had a teeny tiny little bump going but then it was confirmed very soon after. So her pregnancy seems to have gone by much faster than Jill's, who announced while the piss stick was still wet, even though they were due two weeks apart and look to be much more likely to deliver around the exact same time anyway - though Alyssa could still go just as late as Jill!

BIRTH WATCHING COMMENCE :popcorn2:

She's already said she doesn't want 19,...."maybe 9 or 10?"

Guess what,...I don't believe her that she even wants that many. Seriously, she seems kind of haggard when a lot of people are around (can't imagine why, right?). She didn't seem to be having a blast, on BUB, when she was helping the kids with a table activity. She seemed more like, "I can't wait until all these people are out of my face." Maybe she'll be different with her own, but I still don't see her wanting to pass 6 children or so. I think Alyssa is perfectly happy being hundreds of miles away from her mega family, -not because she doesn't love or care about them, but just because she's tired of "Bringing Up Bates'".

I always find it ridiculous that fundie girls are expected to publicly proclaim a desire for larger than average families before they even make it through the wedding ceremony. No one can know how they'll tolerate being pregnant, how birth will go, how they'll feel afterwards, and how they'll want to add to their family until it happens. Nothing like feeling as if you're disappointing your spouse/family/god by saying, hey, 3 kids is enough :roll:

I really want Allie to be born before Baby Dilly.

No predictions as to when she'll make her grand appearance. But I hope she has pants in her wardrobe.

I say that Allie Jane will be born April 8, with a giant hot pink flower headband, and there will be no bible verses in the Instagram announcement. We will see her bare shoulders before the end of the year. There may be mother-daughter matching sundresses in her future.

Still unbelievably sad that Alyssa and John, and Jill and Derick had little to no time to enjoy one another (and actually get to KNOW one another) before bringing babies into the mix. Truly, so sad.

I always find it ridiculous that fundie girls are expected to publicly proclaim a desire for larger than average families before they even make it through the wedding ceremony. No one can know how they'll tolerate being pregnant, how birth will go, how they'll feel afterwards, and how they'll want to add to their family until it happens. Nothing like feeling as if you're disappointing your spouse/family/god by saying, hey, 3 kids is enough :roll:

I don't think Alyssa wants a ton of kids either, I think she will end up with 4, maybe 5. If her morning sickness is really so severe, she may re-think even that. I always wanted 4 kids, but since I had hyperemesis I just couldn't get to 4, it would be too much on my body. Not to mention being sick and watching kids you already have, wasn't going to happen. Anyway, it is ridiculous to say you're going to have x amount of kids before even getting pregnant i.e. Erin Bates. If Jill ends up with a C-section that could greatly cut down on the amount of kids she ultimately has too.

One thing for sure, Alyssa is going to have that baby girl decked out in cute clothes and I bet she will pierce her ears asap too, what will grandma Kelly think?

Heparin/Lovenox injections are at their highest dose at the end of pregnancy, and if Erin's doctor is up to date on protocol, she should be undergoing non-stress tests 2-3 times a week to watch things. And with the potential for blood loss, most high-risk OB's want to set an induction date so the shots can be stopped 24 hours prior. Its also likely Erin will get Pitocin for 8-12 hours AFTER the delivery to make sure her uterus doesn't get boggy.

Wouldn't be surprised if Alyssa delivers before Jill!

I'll say Baby Dilly tomorrow, the 7th and then Baby Allie on the 11th.

Now I want the Dillards to name their baby Noah. And I want Noah and Allie to get married in 25 years. :dance:

Now I want the Dillards to name their baby Noah. And I want Noah and Allie to get married in 25 years. :dance:

Hopefully not. I hope that Jill and Alyssa (and all the other Bates and Duggar kids) are the last generation who marry within their fundie circle. One can hope...

Still unbelievably sad that Alyssa and John, and Jill and Derick had little to no time to enjoy one another (and actually get to KNOW one another) before bringing babies into the mix. Truly, so sad.

Agree!!

As much as it's fun to play fundie matchmakers among babies, I don't get the feeling that Alyssa is all that close to the Duggars (did she go to Jessa's wedding?) I know some of the kids are close, but I don't think Alyssa is one.

Besides I think that in 10 years, the Websters will be much more mainstream than the Dillards.

I think it's normal for any girl (that wants kids) to publicly proclaim the number they desire. I used to say I wanted 4 boys. I have 3 girls. We didn't go for number 4 because of finances and me pushing 40 and my hubs over 40. We didn't want kids still in HS when we can get social security. I agree, things change - actually being pregnant and how it goes, etc. But I think a lot of us are young and dumb and spout things and then we think back and do a face palm.

In these large families, that is all they know. I think some like Alyssa wake up, move into a quite home and realize they like peace and quite and limiting the number of children is a way to keep the noise level and chaos down.

Hopefully not. I hope that Jill and Alyssa (and all the other Bates and Duggar kids) are the last generation who marry within their fundie circle. One can hope...

Noah and Allie are the names of the couple in the Notebook. I'm thinking that is what tulip was referring to. :) Not that she is really hoping they get married.

I was checking out Allies nursery and its so cute I'm quite jealous. I think Alyssa would be happy with 2 kids. Boy and a girl but think 4 is her max

Noah and Allie are the names of the couple in the Notebook. I'm thinking that is what tulip was referring to. :) Not that she is really hoping they get married.

Silly me, Tulip! Anyway, please no Dillard - Webster wedding in 25 years ;)

Silly me, Tulip! Anyway, please no Dillard - Webster wedding in 25 years ;)

All good. :wink-kitty:

And I agree with you-- unless they really love each other and are happy. I just want everyone to be happy lol. Plus it'd be a REAL LIFE Allie and Noah!1!!1!!!1!! :hand: I mean this in the high-five sense, not the talk to the hand sense.

Hahaha, I said the same thing, when people were speculating Jill and Derick might go with the name Noah (a MUCH better choice than Israel, ugh). If they were to name him that I'm SO shipping him and Allie Webster - but as a joke. I also get the feeling Alyssa isn't super close to any of the Duggars. Jana and Girl Michael are close, John is obviously close with Zach, Joyless and Carlin are as close to BFFs as you can have with someone who isn't your own sister. Lawson, Trace, Carlin and Josie (Bates) were at the Duggar's home on Christmas Day last year, not even with their own family, so they must all be close to the Duggars, but Alyssa, not so much. It really seems like Alyssa has grown very fond of John's side of the family and is slightly distancing herself from her own and the crazy they bring.

YES, I know the Websters are IBLP/ATI as well, HOWEVER Alyssa appears to have at least two sister-in-laws who have clearly LIMITED family size. From a Webster family picture Alyssa posted on Christmas Day last year, which appeared to include the whole family (6 Webster kids, spouses and kiddos of the ones who are married, which I think is all but their only daughter?) and NONE of the grandkids looked to be under the age of five/six with the exception of the newborn spawn of Jordan and Olivia (Got-hard's grandniece). So while it remains to be seen how Quiverfucked Jordan/Olivia and John/Alyssa will be, Alyssa at the very least DOES have close female in-laws who are definitely doing SOMETHING to prevent eleventy pregnancies.

I think John and Alyssa will have a few kids in quick succession and then all of a sudden the baby factory will dry up and they'll quietly say "we don't know why we're not conceiving anymore, we keep praying to god for another blessing" while snickering to each other about John's successful vasectomy.

I HOPE this is what happens, at least.

And that they send their kids to a real school, even a private Christian one.

No matter what, I think their kids will at least have a more fun and less rigid upbringing than Alyssa had. Tank tops and pants are indicating that already!

I think Alyssa has been pretty intentional when she drops hints about being overwhelmed by the idea of 19 kids. Just like she said from day 1 she'd do some things differently once she was married - and then she pretty much immediately started wearing sleeveless tops and pants.

That girl knows what she wants. No doubt about it. She seems confident and intelligent. And definitely a planner, with clear goals. I bet she knows EXACTLY how many kids she wants...and I bet that number is NOT anywhere close to 19.

Alyssa also already seems pretty good at doing some things her own way (and rather unapologetically) while still staying respectful to her family. She's never seemed like she thinks anything less of them for wanting something different. That attitude will take her far, IMO. She seems like she's just doing it to make herself happy, not to make a point.

I think Alyssa has been pretty intentional when she drops hints about being overwhelmed by the idea of 19 kids. Just like she said from day 1 she'd do some things differently once she was married - and then she pretty much immediately started wearing sleeveless tops and pants.

That girl knows what she wants. No doubt about it. She seems confident and intelligent. And definitely a planner, with clear goals. I bet she knows EXACTLY how many kids she wants...and I bet that number is NOT anywhere close to 19.

Alyssa also already seems pretty good at doing some things her own way (and rather unapologetically) while still staying respectful to her family. She's never seemed like she thinks anything less of them for wanting something different. That attitude will take her far, IMO. She seems like she's just doing it to make herself happy, not to make a point.

Agree, but in spite of it, she was still a 19 yo who stayed kool-aid committed to marriage-n-babies a.s.a.p. That's just sad. Also, as much as I like her independent nature (as much as a Gothard indoctrinated fundie can be), I find her a bit...snobby? Yes, that.

I personally think Alyssa saw marriage as her ticket out. It obviously took her no time to wear sleeveless shirts (honeymoon) and nobody really knows when she started wearing pants (confirmed by 7 months of marriage).

I don't agree with getting married at 19 (I'm unmarried at 35 now) but in their circles, that's her only ticket out of her parents' house (see Duggar, Jana). But even then it was clear she was trying to distance herself from her family. I think it's very telling that her MOH at the wedding was her SIL and not one of her sisters.

Whether the Websters remain ATI (and raise Allie in it) remains to be seen. What also remains to be seen is when Allie will become a big sister and how many more there will be.

I'm not so sure that Alyssa is trying to distance herself from her family. We've seen several trips to visit her family (both her parents in TN and her grandparents in SC) and they've made at least two trips to see her in FL. That's normal when you live several states away and have to work for a living. We shouldn't be judging her based on someone like Josh Duggar who can leave DC to visit AR so often. And yes, it is certainly possible that she's happy to have some distance from her family but that doesn't mean she's completely cutting them off.

I'm not so sure that Alyssa is trying to distance herself from her family. We've seen several trips to visit her family (both her parents in TN and her grandparents in SC) and they've made at least two trips to see her in FL. That's normal when you live several states away and have to work for a living. We shouldn't be judging her based on someone like Josh Duggar who can leave DC to visit AR so often. And yes, it is certainly possible that she's happy to have some distance from her family but that doesn't mean she's completely cutting them off.

I think that Alyssa is enjoying her freedom and trying some new things (such as wearing pants, shorter skirts) but at the same time is trying to maintain ties. I don't think she is or will ever cut her family off. She's probably trying to find what works for her, which would be true for anyone going out on their own and working out how they want their life.

Even if she disagreed with her parents, didn't like the choices they made for her and is hell bent on finally doing things her way, she can still love them, respect that they got to make their choices (and now she's making hers), perhaps even understand why they made them, humor them a bit when she visits their home. If she can get that nuanced view, good for her.

Maybe after a time, she will circle back to being more involved with her family, maybe even go back to some of her old clothing choices, maybe she will end up being more like her parents. Then again, maybe not. It's probably too early to tell, let's see how she is in about 10 years or so.

Archived