IGNORED

Chad Paine= Superman or Bates = useless & inept

Nic

I've been binging on BUB, and a recurring theme is Chad comes in and sorts those Bates out..

--planting a garden

--finishing projects that the Bates start (painting, cleaning out the old section of the house)-- this episode even showed Gil and Nathan dropping a ping pong table and both of them said they cried out for Chad

-boys haircuts (please someone send Michael Duggar to him-- Anna keeps committing a crime on his head)

All of these things that he seems to bail them out on are skills you'd think that these folks would have sorted out. OK some are habits-- the Gil said they were good at starting projects, but they drop them whereas Chad is a finisher.

Is Chad that fantastic and would just shine anywhere, or does he stand out amongst these fools?

If it's not a tree, the Bate's appear to be needy slackers.

To be from the "country", the Bateses don't seem to know much about " country" living. I LMAO when they tried to plant a garden.

Yeah, being a city gal, I thought building a garden was kinda Country 101.

I was surprised at their inability to do it as well as that they hadn't before-- like how long have those mofo's lived out there?

Don't you build a garden at the very minimum to feel like you are living the country lifestyle?

Archived