IGNORED

Courtney (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) pregnant with #6 and #7

skankbiscuit

Her facebook page confirms she is pregnant with #6, due this fall. Oldest just turned 5, baby is 5 months old. The announcement is from Feb 23rd.

The fertility of this woman astounds me....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not 100% sure how old she is, but she is older than I thought. She looks about 23 but I think she is closer to 30 if she isn't already. She will easily have at least 7 more children after this one, even if they start spacing out a bit more. She has had a baby literally every year since she has been married.

I think she just turned 30. I agree though she looks about 23. Correct me if I'm wrong but is this 6 kids in as many years.

Isn't she the one who has had a new kid wearing the "my first Thanksgiving" bib every year since she got married?

6 kids in less than 6 years! They were married in October 2008, and the oldest was born in March 2010, so he just barely turned 5. I think there was a miscarriage before him, too!

Holy moly! I thought this was an old thread at first, because I just remember hearing about #5...

they surely dont waste time. poor kids.. and she has a naming convention too :angry-banghead: on C...

I guess they are fundie light from the blog post. They surely don;t have a problem with the kids playing "indians"

I haven't read the archives in a while and she seems to have disabled the google search function. Did you see any mention of a miscarriage? I like to include this information in my spreadsheet, but sometimes the bloggers don't mention them. Or the language is so euphemistic I don't catch it.

Isn't the 25 yo Sierra, the wedding co-ordinator pg with her 5th? She could pass Michelle.

Isn't the 25 yo Sierra, the wedding co-ordinator pg with her 5th? She could pass Michelle.

Yup. She had the first one in the summer of 2010, too, so the eldest will be just over 5 when #5 comes along in the fall.

I haven't read the archives in a while and she seems to have disabled the google search function. Did you see any mention of a miscarriage? I like to include this information in my spreadsheet, but sometimes the bloggers don't mention them. Or the language is so euphemistic I don't catch it.

Here: sweetteaandbuttermilk.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-monday.html

She had a miscarriage, but she doesn't mention when. It must have been before her first (if the pregnancy in this post is her second).

Helpful tip: You can go to Google's advanced search and choose a specific website to search. :)

Here: sweetteaandbuttermilk.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-monday.html

She had a miscarriage, but she doesn't mention when. It must have been before her first (if the pregnancy in this post is her second).

Helpful tip: You can go to Google's advanced search and choose a specific website to search. :)

Thank you!

Is Cash a real name in the US? It sounds like a strange name to give.. :cray-cray: Who in their right mind names their kid "money"...

Is Cash a real name in the US? It sounds like a strange name to give.. :cray-cray: Who in their right mind names their kid "money"...

She's not the only one to use it. It's a not-real-name that has become a real name over the last decade or so.

I agree with you, though. I think it's a shoddy name.

I know at least one kid named Cash, he's probably around 9 or 10; his brother's name is Quinn. I also have a cousin named Cale, apparently after the NASCAR driver, but every time I hear the name, I think "kale" and leafy green veg. Sorry kid, you're growing up in the kale-chip era and Cale Yarborough retired 25 years ago, no one your age will likely know who he is.

The "name your kid after objects" trend is confusing. It is happening here (Netherlands) as well. I know hamer, vlinder (butterfly) and storm are names now a days. Once I met someone named Kip, that was odd. (kip means chicken in Dutch ) :lol:

Archived