IGNORED

A Wise Woman and Brandy walk into a bar....

Witsec6

Wise Woman would have a few words with Brandy about her devilish choice of reading materials!

'>http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-just-feel-like-failure.html

That's right! Twilight is a horrible influence. She recommends scaring your children with a bible study: looking at what the Bible has to say about witchcraft and vampires (here's a quick summary: Not much and nothing at all, respectively), cleansing your house of evil, vetting your child's friends, and asking her teachers to be your spy.

You would probably never in a million years allow a witch/vampire to come to your house on a daily basis to teach your children--so don't allow others to do it through literature, movies, TV shows, etc.

A commenter also points out that besides witchcraft there are also other bad influences in the books such as DISOBEYING AUTHORITY, and LUST!

I have issues with the Twilight series, mostly because it's badly written and Bella is a complete simpering doormat. Not the whole Vampire aspect. Though sparkly vampires? Come on, that's just lame.

Wise Woman would have a few words with Brandy about her devilish choice of reading materials!

'>http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-just-feel-like-failure.html

That's right! Twilight is a horrible influence. She recommends scaring your children with a bible study: looking at what the Bible has to say about witchcraft and vampires (here's a quick summary: Not much and nothing at all, respectively), cleansing your house of evil, vetting your child's friends, and asking her teachers to be your spy.

A commenter also points out that besides witchcraft there are also other bad influences in the books such as DISOBEYING AUTHORITY, and LUST!

Okay, I'm odd, but I'd love for a Vampire or Witch to teach my child! How cool would that be! What an education in acceptance and the fact that because is DIFFERENT they aren't EVIL or STUPID!

See if they were just going off the disobedience and lust... that actually makes sense in a Christian topic.. but exposure to something does not mean you are suddenly going to be/do that something. Goodness.

Adding, yes Keen, I agree.. sparkly-pires are a bit much... but I'm a huge vampire nut that steems from ACTUAL lore.. not sparkly-pires or true blood.. but that's just me.

I think it would be neat to have a vampire as a teacher. Not the sparkly kind.

I agree - no sparly vamps and also no "salem's lot" or original dracula type vamps - no I would only want to be taught by tall dark and handsome vamps (and it wouldn't hurt to do a few semesters with six pack abs werewolves either)

edited for all the riffles I could see

Any and all witches and Vamps are allowed and encouraged to come to my place & teach my son anything they want.... he'd love it! Bonus if they are hot, rock hard & from Bon Temps :)

And it would lend an air of truth to all of those kids complaining "My teacher SUCKS!" :character-count:

And it would lend an air of truth to all of those kids complaining "My teacher SUCKS!" :character-count:

Laughing my ass off here.... :lol:

Archived