IGNORED

the worst sex ed video of all times.

doggie

:lol: He's into horses!! :lol:

I had to stop the video because I was laughing so hard when he said that.

I will recommence watching now....

I could only watch about half before I had to stop. Who is thus guy and why would anyone think that he's an expert on sex ed (or anything else for that matter)?

Never mind that weak chewed-gum analogy -- this guy goes right to "a beautiful painting splattered with tar."

Wtf? Though I'm glad I finally figured out why I "gave it away" a few times before I married Mr. Hairspray.........MTV.

Anyone else think he's Jeff Foxworthy's weird Christian cousin?

I got to "Anybody have a 15-year old sister? Good, because I'm going to rape her." WTF?! WTF?! WTF?!

I got to "Anybody have a 15-year old sister? Good, because I'm going to rape her." WTF?! WTF?! WTF?!

Yeah, this dude is the worst speech writer of all time. Generally when you make a shocking statement in your speech, you follow it up with a clear and concise explanation as to its purpose. This guy kept leaving you hanging, which made some of the things he said extra creepy.

Yeah, this dude is the worst speech writer of all time. Generally when you make a shocking statement in your speech, you follow it up with a clear and concise explanation as to its purpose. This guy kept leaving you hanging, which made some of the things he said extra creepy.

I got the feeling this video was only excerpts from the "speech" -- the audio was so disjointed and so many statements seemed wtf out of thin air that that was the only logical explanation. I think the visuals/video seemed choppy/jumpy too which added to my suspicion. :pink-shock: if the video actually shows the whole thing in the right order...

Wtf? Though I'm glad I finally figured out why I "gave it away" a few times before I married Mr. Hairspray.........MTV.

Anyone else think he's Jeff Foxworthy's weird Christian cousin?

Who also looks like he uses meth.

That abortion sounded a lot like a kid playing with a toy motorcycle.

and it was preceded by some crap question about sexual positions which he didn't answer. It didn't make sense at all. Do you have to use missionary position to get pregnant? Or maybe, if you're a teenage hussy, you'll only get pregnant is you DON'T use missionary? Why do I get the feeling that these Xtian sex "experts" totally lack imagination?

That is a big pile of WTF.

So non-Christian boys are out to rape, and non-Christian girls are out to slut it up and tempt Christian boys, and good Christian kids don't have sex. Oh.

Archived