IGNORED

Duggar most likely to pull a Lizzie Borden

zadie

So, Lifetime is making a series about that Lizzie Borden movie they did. I think, ignoring the logistics of getting away with murder in a house with 22 people, it'd be a fun game to play and take a vote on which Duggar kid you could see snapping and killing their parents.

Though I suppose we could mix things up and make it a group effort between a few kids.

I think Jana would have the easiest time getting away with it because people wouldn't suspect her. She's so good at keeping sweet and blending into the background.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA I wonder if they use Carrie to tell them why public school is terrible. They probably go on about how that poor mother was just trying to protect her daughter.

"See what happens when you go to public school and let Satan grip your soul? You menstruate and go on crazy murder sprees!!!"

I feel like it would've been Jessa if she was forced to court longer or had been told to wait longer to even court

Hmm I could see that. However Jill talked about struggling with desire more than Jessa. Though I guess if she was courting Derrick she would have just given up and ran off. But I think if she wasn't courting anyway and has to stay in the crazed state she was clearly in until 25 like Jana she would have lost it hahahaa.

As much as I like him, definitely Josiah. I can see Boob beating him so far into the ground that one day he just snaps.

A. Can't wait for that series

B. Joy, I see her just plotting revenge one day.

Jana. Being forced to "keep sweet" while being a slave watching her siblings escape will break her, and when the other kids are gone and she's stuck with her parents' diapers, those fluffy pillows will call to her....

Jenni. Maybe she's so serious because she's concentrating her psychic powers, biding her time until she can unleash them one day, Carrie-style.

I must point out that Lizzie was found not guilty.

With that said, Jana most closely fits the profile.

I think James is most likely to commit arson, but I have no rationale beyond a gut feeling.

I think Jessa, she comes across as quite unemotional, but on her social networking profiles she does have an angry side and be quite intense. There are glimpses of it, like her look of anger over Jana not liking the bridesmaid dresses, and times she has been snarky towards her parents.

Jana could surprise us, beware the quiet ones! Or in the future, Jenny or Jordyn. They just seem so lost and forgotten, and they all have a reason to resent their parents. Nobody would suspect it either.

Jessa Seewald got an axe

She gave her mother 40 whacks.

When she saw what she had done

She gave dear Headship 41. :D

Jana - I want to go in with a team and help the girl escape at this point.

Joy - because when Jana/Jinger get married/fly the coop she's going to be left at SisterMom. Josiah may be her wingman in that one.

Johannah and her first victim is going to be Jackson because lately she's coming off as older than he is and there are these little side looks she gives him during their TH time together that just screams 'I so want to smack you.' Give her time of being in charge of her older brothers and the lost girls and she'll blow.

I think Jenny is taking secret notes for the Mommy Dearest book. Which will be a best seller along with the Mady Gosselin tell all about Kate.

I think Jenny is taking secret notes for the Mommy Dearest book. Which will be a best seller along with the Mady Gosselin tell all about Kate.

I've been saying all along that I think Jenny will be the one with the tell-all book. She's overlooked so much and seems like such a sad little girl. It's heartbreaking.

As far as the Gosselin bitch and her mini-me...I can't stand either one. BLEH

I know she was found not guilty, but I still think she did it lol.

Maybe it'll be grandma!!! All that time spent alone in the laundry room....no one will notice if she's missing for a little bit.

Jessa Seewald got an axe

She gave dear Headship 41. :D

And just because I'm bored and want to rhyme a bit more:

Jessa Seewald got an axe

She gave dear headship 41.

Moving on to the next stage

She gives into her inner rage.

Jessa swings and Jessa mauls

Her dear sweet father in the balls.

:whistle:

The obvious choice is Jessa, just because she's generally pretty psycho.

However, I'd put my money on Josie. One of these days, she won't get what she wants and someone will expect her to act her age. Obviously that would be at least ten years in the future but I really think she'll lose it one day.

Jana, definitely.

Actually, though not a Duggar, I see Sarah Maxwell snapping. At least Jana gets to slap on some Wholesome Wear and go swimming or o out with her sisters for Starbucks on occasion...

After someone pushes Jana too far, Jenny stands up for her and takes out those lunatic parents...and any Howlers who might secretly be A-holes but aren't shown enough for us to notice.

James.

There is just something, and I don't like saying this about a child, that doesn't sit right with me.

Archived