IGNORED

No Joseph Jr Yet (Maxwell)

Pastors Daughter

Newest Maxwell post shows the clan at a local park having a picnic having f*n. Sarah writes "The weather couldn’t have been more perfect and the fellowship delightful." Sarah, sweetheart, less is more. You had a great time together. Just say it.

Elissa shows a still very flat tummy while pictured in Joseph's never ending arm wrap. (I do think they look cute together.) No need for a rattle to be wrapped up any time soon there, and I'm so GLAD for them! Take Your Time just to be a couple for a while. I was afraid they would spit the first one out 9 months after.

84dd49a6-0f41-468c-91c9-be6753b85e25_zpsx9z6orz5.jpg

It looks like Steve allowed them one unadorned hot dog apiece. Were there sides like potato salad and beans?

Eh, Elissa could certainly still be in the early stages of pregnancy and not announcing just yet.

I'm wondering if the cookout was for Mary's "graduation?"

The other thing that is notable to me here is that none of Christopher and NR Anna's family seem to be present. So at the very least, she was still hanging out at home feeling really uncomfortably pregnant. (and I'm still wondering if she hadn't already had the baby by that point)

She's wearing a striped shirt, so It's hard to tell if she's pregnant. She might also carry small. Although, it would be nice if she weren't as fertile as NR Anna. It can't be easy having back to back pregnancies constantly. I don't wish that on any woman, unless she truly wants it, and knows when to stop and take care of her body.

Joseph and Elissa do look more natural than the other Maxwell couples. I get a very laid-back vibe from Elissa, and Joe has less of the "look what I just got" attitude going on than when he was first married. I don't know, but something about their body language in the photo looks a lot more tender than before. Like they've just figured out that they actually really like each other. :lol:

To me, Joeseph and Elissa have looked madly in love and into each other from the get-go. It's not something they have just developed. Hell, there is no longer a need to put a bag over his head, he even looks better since he got married.

Never sent a fundie anything before but I'm awfully tempted to send Elissa some cute sunglasses. Where did she even get hers, the gas station?

She could be 15 weeks along and that photo wouldn't give it away. That being said, I bet they would reveal it asap if she were.

She could absolutely be in her first or even second trimester. I actually lost a fair amount of weight in the beginning of this pregnancy cause my morning sickness was so gruelling.

Ok it's just me then but I think joe stills looks smug and quite honestly I have come to hate these get a grip on yer wife and hug her to your side photos. Really. Hate. Even the messiah if all maxwell himself does it with terri. It's like they're trying to prove something to us all about how much more wonderful there love is than the others. Hell I've been together for 23 years and my husband and I do t feel the need for this. And I bet were stronger and more in love than half of these maxwells. Just saying

To be honest, who know?

Some women are huge and some are small. It's easy to cover a small bump when you're dressed in loose clothes and photographed sitting down.

Given there were not sides with those hotdogs... not a trace of potato salad or slaw or a chip or animal cracker, the plates were overkill. Just napkins or a paper towel each would have been sufficient for this picnic....

IT is very odd. Do we believe that they might have had a real meal at tables, but taken the picture for the blog to show how fun they are as a family?

Ok, I popped out to the blog. THey had other food, just not in that picture, for whatever reason.

They even had a frisbee throwing shot.

Such frivolity.

I am beginning to think there won't be an announcement until around their first anniversary. She could be pregnant now, but I think they'd announce as soon as they find out.

I think Elissa could be pregnant. First pregnancies don't always show right away and they may not have announced simply because they didn't want to steal any thunder from NR-Anna giving birth and also the anniversary of Susannah's birth and passing.

And get your fasting hat on -- today's the day over at the compound!

Isn't that John by grill with Mary and the A, B, C girls?

I think you're right. He's wearing a visor. Yikes. I didn't even know they still made those.

I'm a little surprised their is no Joseph Jr on the way. Maybe they are waiting, (but not telling Steve that.)

If they didn't tell Stevehovah right away, wouldn't he be pissed?

Can I just say - bicycle riding, in ankle-length denim skirts??? :pink-shock: :angry-banghead: Not. Safe. Those young women might as well have their feet bound.

And if Stevehovah is pressuring any pregnant woman - NR Anna nearing delivery, or Elissa, should she be in the early stages - to eschew food today, he wins my personal Asshole Of The Year award.

Given there were not sides with those hotdogs... not a trace of potato salad or slaw or a chip or animal cracker, the plates were overkill. Just napkins or a paper towel each would have been sufficient for this picnic....

IT is very odd. Do we believe that they might have had a real meal at tables, but taken the picture for the blog to show how fun they are as a family?

Ok, I popped out to the blog. THey had other food, just not in that picture, for whatever reason.

They even had a frisbee throwing shot.

Such frivolity.

NOT SHOWN: Steve running over the Frisbee with the car to quell the disturbance it causes as it is clear they have already made an idol of the Frisbee. 2 extra hours of Bible time and no burritos this week to bring the focus back on God Steve.

If you look at the enlarged pic of Joseph and Elissa you can see something else on her plate. Looks like it could be beans.

That's Nathan working the grill in the visor, not John. Also conspicuously not pictured, Melanie.

Sometimes I feel like with the Maxwells, it's like Kremlinology - in which we deduce what's actually happening by who's in the pictures and who's not, where they are sitting in relation to each other, that kind of thing. :lol:

Sometimes I feel like with the Maxwells, it's like Kremlinology - in which we deduce what's actually happening by who's in the pictures and who's not, where they are sitting in relation to each other, that kind of thing. :lol:

Steve does sort of bring Putin to mind....even Stalin......

Archived