IGNORED

Bringing Up Bates & Bates Family Doings: Part 2

happy atheist

Of course the Duggars will be there and will be PAID to be there. After all, Gil owes Jim-Bob for getting them out of there tiny house and getting them on the tv gravy train. Josh and Anna will miss the wedding due to the new baby--perfect excuse.

Other than Josh/Anna the Duggars will transition to the Bates show with multiple guest appearances. 'Siah and Marjorie and some Bates kids will visit Joe at College probably.......

Whether the Duggars will be there (of course at least a few will go with Jana) and whether UP will feature them prominently on the episode are 2 different issues. I don't think they will be prominently featured in the episode.

I predict 10 Duggar kids, max, will attend.

If Josiah and Marjorie are still together (big IF) they will attend, because it will be like a date for them.

Jill and Derick won't fly back from their undisclosed location for the wedding.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, gotta ask as I've seen this a few times....how does TFDW get the pecan thief nick name?

Because he actually is one. Or tried to be one. He did get caught.

On the way back from The Bible Bee, he and Pris trespassed onto a pecan farm and started gathering pecans. In other words, stealing the farmer's crop. I don't mean that they just grabbed a handful either. They were gathering bags of pecans.

The farmer caught them and called the police. David tried to explain this all away by saying they were "gleaning", but 1. that applies to grain and 2. needs to be done with the farmer's knowledge. That doesn't apply to pecans because that's not now pecans work.

In summary, David thinks it is totally OK to go onto a farm and pick a bunch of the crop.

However, MOST of us recognize that as stealing, which is how he got his name.

She said it again!

On the new episode Kelly said "give up our rights" in reference to not putting the garden where she wanted. What does that even mean???? How is that giving up your rights?

Is there some rule that fundies must talk about things in the darkest way possible?

She said it again!

On the new episode Kelly said "give up our rights" in reference to not putting the garden where she wanted. What does that even mean???? How is that giving up your rights?

Is there some rule that fundies must talk about things in the darkest way possible?

I thought that is what she said, but I rewound my DVR and turned on captions. I think - and CC thinks - she said "We give up our fight" in reference to the garden.

I thought that is what she said, but I rewound my DVR and turned on captions. I think - and CC thinks - she said "We give up our fight" in reference to the garden.

Maybe, but I remain unconvinced. She's said "give up your rights" before so I'm still more inclined to believe she said rights.

Archived