IGNORED

Benjamin Serven is engaged!

youthfulclearly

websta.me/tag/benandmica2015

Her name is Micaela Marques. I did some poking around, and found an old blog that belongs to the four Marques sisters. It hasn't been updated in over 2 years.

devotedlittlewomen.blogspot.com

A friend and I are reading "It's {Not That} Complicated" (really good book!)

Nope.

Is he still taking phone orders at Blinds.com? Is that enough to support a wiffy or does she -- clutch your pearls! -- WORK?!

Whoa! Does Ben Severn live in Austin, TX? It looks like one of the photos is tagged at Mozart's Coffee Roasters on Town Lake in Austin.

Edited to add that it looks like he lives in St. Louis (according to the fam blog).

Whoa! Does Ben Severn live in Austin, TX? It looks like one of the photos is tagged at Mozart's Coffee Roasters on Town Lake in Austin.

Edited to add that it looks like he lives in St. Louis (according to the fam blog).

His brother Nathan did or does live in Austin.

I miss the Servens, or rather their blog.

Is he the one that had a food blog for awhile? I get all those Serven boys confused.

Once again, the Serven boys seem to have a lot of flexibility in choosing their mates, more so than the girls. So that will make 6 married Servens, right? Rebecca, Beth, Nathan, Peter, and (I've forgotten her name -- the one that just married), and now Ben. Wow. How many are left? They are on the fast track to empty nesting!

Is he the one that had a food blog for awhile? I get all those Serven boys confused.

Once again, the Serven boys seem to have a lot of flexibility in choosing their mates, more so than the girls. So that will make 6 married Servens, right? Rebecca, Beth, Nathan, Peter, and (I've forgotten her name -- the one that just married), and now Ben. Wow. How many are left? They are on the fast track to empty nesting!

I think they will have three left at home, 2 boys and a girl. I know Sarah got married but I don't know the names of the ones left at home.

I think they will have three left at home, 2 boys and a girl. I know Sarah got married but I don't know the names of the ones left at home.

Lydia, Andrew, and Joel are still at home. Ages 20, 17, and 14, respectively.

• 2 months later...

Benjamin and Micaela got married 3 days ago, I believe. Oh, and she's a pants wearer. They seem to be a very casual couple. His instagram is 'gentlemanhipster' which I find hilarious, and hers is 'thenewladyhipster'. On first glance, I wouldn't even say they were fundies. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Archived