IGNORED

Mrs. Pecan Thief gives up sleep for her man!

IReallyAmHopewell

Why do they need to make their damn videos so long? The 2 of them just ramble on and on and repeat the same message again and again. :?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do they need to make their damn videos so long? The 2 of them just ramble on and on and repeat the same message again and again. :?

I don't understand why they insist on having their own yt channel at all!

How did Kendalyn make it clear? That's so interesting to me, that she wanted out and was pressured to go through with it. Is that a rumor or was it in print? Wasn't she the one who gave up a nursing career, or college of some sort?

Check out the love stories on the blog, Coco. You have to!

So true! It's crazy that many of the famous fundies, esp. the ones trying to sell that lifestyle to mainstream Christians, are mediocre at homemaking skills, what they claim to make their life's work. Good grief, it actually could be marketable skills if they invested their time into perfecting what they do. Nothing to snark about being an excellent from-scratch cook, gardener or seamstress.

i bet they aren't even very good at the actual... "act of marriage" either, not being able to study it or practice it. :lol: No Redbook or detailed romance novels for them. Although my sister was in fundie-land a lot longer than me and she said women had discussions at Bible study about the benefits to their hubbies of Kegels. :shock: Um, not a discussion i want to have with my pastor's wife... ever. :embarrassed:

Coco, you were IFB, right? Not ATI?

i was just shocked the fundie ladies even knew what kegels were about. Practice makes progress i guess. :lol: I almost asked my sister what else they talked about when that was mentioned but since she was still fundie at the time, i just couldn't go there.

ot/i studied this too on the sly as a teenager but i felt VERY guilty about it. Talk about blushing through novels. lol It's a shame that couples have to fumble through all of this together, when it could be the most fun they've ever had. The mint tea thing is a good idea. :D

This discussion wasn't in relation to the medical use for kegals? That I could see since they are birthin' warriors for god.

I don't understand why they insist on having their own yt channel at all!

Because TFDW has an ego that rivals Jim Bob Duggar. I watched their wedding and the first takeaway was that the wedding was all about the groom (a 180 from most American weddings). He was miked while singing and she was not.

I don't know much about this David guy since I haven't studied him that much but I had no idea he was THAT egotistical. Wow. Naming their daughter Davia pinged my funnydar a bit, but I still had no idea that his ego was so huge. I have to pay closer attention to the things that he does.

I don't know why, but I wonder what its like for them to make woopy, I have this image of him and her screaming out to Jebus

I don't know much about this David guy since I haven't studied him that much but I had no idea he was THAT egotistical. Wow. Naming their daughter Davia pinged my funnydar a bit, but I still had no idea that his ego was so huge. I have to pay closer attention to the things that he does.

Their wedding video is linked earlier in this thread. Watch it and you can get a sense of his ego.

I also think he's all but a shoe in for Bill Gothard's successor.

Coco, you were IFB, right? Not ATI?

not sure what to call it, but it was headcovering-wearing type of Mennonite. Like Mennonite with a lot of fire and brimstone preaching thrown in. I think the founder of the group had been IFB, but i'm not sure. There were a lot of ex-mennos and ex-Amish in that group.

This discussion wasn't in relation to the medical use for kegals? That I could see since they are birthin' warriors for god.

Yes, it was specifically about how their hubbies were happier when they had been doing kegels. :brain-bleach:

Yes, it was specifically about how their hubbies were happier when they had been doing kegels. :brain-bleach:

Oh yuck. Perverts.

So fundie ladies gets lessons in how to make their p*ssies tighter? :pink-shock: That's modesty! What else? Oral techniques performed on a cucumber?

Do we know how old Kendalyn was when she married? I ask because she wrote that for ten years no man approached her dad about courting her and she thought she ends up as a single. She must have been in her late twenties when she began courting.

I hope she's happy now and doesn't ask herself how her life could have been if she had pursued her dreams.

Kendalyn got married at 28.

Because TFDW has an ego that rivals Jim Bob Duggar. I watched their wedding and the first takeaway was that the wedding was all about the groom (a 180 from most American weddings). He was miked while singing and she was not.

And he was actually conducting the music for awhile (I cringed while watching it).

I would rather watch the Pecan Thief show than 19 Kids and Counting. They are just so hilariously weird.

And he was actually conducting the music for awhile (I cringed while watching it).

Didn't he almost slap her in the face when he started conducting the music?

Didn't he almost slap her in the face when he started conducting the music?

Think he came close a couple of times, while singing with great enthusiasm.

I don't know why, but I wonder what its like for them to make woopy, I have this image of him and her screaming out to Jebus

Bless your heart for thinking their sex is good enough to involve yelling.

Maybe she's faking and he's praying it will end soon. Or thinking about the ccute Latino guy who works at the pizza place. Or something.

Bless your heart for thinking their sex is good enough to involve yelling.

Indeed, it was very generous of her! I wouldn't give them that much credit.

I think that David thinks it is mandatory to have godly married heterosexual sex 3 times a week, that absolves him from under the gay spell and it pleases God, since all their God's thoughts revolve around is people's sex lives and God makes sure to check on David, so he must oblige to the required amount of hetero sex with her godly female wife. So he obediently calls for prissy, who closes her eyes, lays on her back and obediently undergoes the mandatory spousal copulation. They are both praying it won't last for too long. David tries to force out a load that would mean that he could finish having biblical straight sex, but he has to have an orgasm in order to be able to do that. The Sears catalog is out of question, so he thinks of the 2 gay angels from the story of Lot that came down from heaven to reside in Lot's house before the angry gay mob would dick-lynch them. Well, it isn't entirely straight, but at least it's biblical and as long as it provides them with babies, who cares.

David wishes Priscilla could give him a good reason to stop having to crawl atop of her. Priscilla wishes David suffered a dick injury. She doesn't know what a screaming orgasm is, and she doesn't mind since making sex into something else but a biblical obligation would turn it into something unholy. Being obedient and enduring about it is what makes it sacred.

David says he would like to brush his teeth again, he cries and shivers in the shower. Priscilla is fast asleep, since sleep time is her escape from the world she lives in.

This is how I imagine their marital sexytime.

So fundie ladies gets lessons in how to make their p*ssies tighter? :pink-shock: That's modesty! What else? Oral techniques performed on a cucumber?

well the duggars don't seem to mind chomping on whole pickles, or waving weiners around on campfire sticks for photos... :lol: And didn't Anna's vibrator fall out of a dresser on film when she and Josh were moving? Which, kinda shocks me that they didn't die on the spot having the universe know they use accessories. :lol:

i was wrong on the Bible Study part - it was an exercise group of ladies who started getting together to be healthier, so i guess in that context it makes a little more sense. i honestly don't know how detailed it got. But yes, it was shocking to me that they admitted that stuff out loud. They do have weekly women's Bible and book studies too, though. These are headcovering and cape dress fundie ladies. Their social group is pretty much just the families at church. They know everyone's business inside and out. :shock: So glad to be out of that culture.

And didn't Anna's vibrator fall out of a dresser on film when she and Josh were moving? Which, kinda shocks me that they didn't die on the spot having the universe know they use accessories. :lol:

I'm sorry - did I just read that Anna's DILDO fell out of the dresser and they had that on television? :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye:

Archived