IGNORED

Mrs. Pecan Thief gives up sleep for her man!

IReallyAmHopewell

Davey has been tweeting and getting her knickers in a twist about gay marriage:

@DavidNCil

"We need 2 love the LGBTQ but love them enough to warn them of God's impending judgement to come for those who live in sin"

"What a beautiful God-honoring wedding just a day after the supreme court made a grievous choice… instagram.com/p/4nHfiLAqYz/"

good to see a few people respond back.

Why are the closits the most homophobic?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davey has been tweeting and getting her knickers in a twist about gay marriage:

@DavidNCil

"We need 2 love the LGBTQ but love them enough to warn them of God's impending judgement to come for those who live in sin"

"What a beautiful God-honoring wedding just a day after the supreme court made a grievous choice… instagram.com/p/4nHfiLAqYz/"

good to see a few people respond back.

Why are the closits the most homophobic?

Fundy Christian + closit = dreadful inner turmoil

Apropos of nothing…..

Wouldn't it have been better to name their son "David" and name their daughter "Paula" instead of calling them "Paul" and "Davia"?

…and now back to more fruitful topics.

This picture and some others are on Facebook. poor Davia. She looks shocked in every single photo. Maybe she realized how weird her name is.

post-11558-1445200052651_thumb.jpg

Why are their cheeks all so red? Were they all out running a marathon or something?

Why are their cheeks all so red? Were they all out running a marathon or something?

In khakis, no doubt.

Pauler is turning out to be quite the little lost Von Trapp.

Paul gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. As weird as the parents are, those are some gorgeous kids.

Pris looks really sad to me for some reason. She has this giant smile, but her eyes look sad somehow.

She has gorgeous children though.

Wouldn't it have been better to name their son "David" and name their daughter "Paula" instead of calling them "Paul" and "Davia"?

I assumed Davia was what David called himself when dressing up in Prissy's lingerie.

Pris looks really sad to me for some reason. She has this giant smile, but her eyes look sad somehow.

She has gorgeous children though.

Same. I always feel sad for Pris.

I assumed Davia was what David called himself when dressing up in Prissy's lingerie.

:clap: hahahahaha

That's a mental image I won't be able to rid myself of anytime soon. You win the Internets today.

Priscilla does seem to dim witted to realize she washes twice as much ladies' underwear than what she wears.

This picture and some others are on Facebook. poor Davia. She looks shocked in every single photo. Maybe she realized how weird her name is.

I think actually that the baby girl's shocked look is a baby version of her mother's "Deer in the headlight" look.

Archived