IGNORED

J'Chelle As A Grandma

ljohnson2006

wow wouldn't it be scary to see one of those family birthday boards at the Duggar's house in 20 years? Holy Cannoli :lol:

post-10046-14451999992776_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999993177_thumb.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but then everything about the Duggars is ridiculously oversized. Has anyone else noticed how giant all their decorations are? The three wise men display on the kitchen counter at Christmas was like, church sized - probably 2 ft. tall statues. And that giant carved "Amazing Grace" hymnal plaque Jill got from her birth center moms. Everything they have is just huge. If they ever had to move into a small apartment, good grief they'll really suffer and i'm not saying that jokingly. Oh, and that wall-sized display of those blue frames that the girls hung up before J&D moved in. Two kitchens in their parents' home with industrial equipment. Enormous double wooden doors in Jill's house. The huge "sisters" lettering above their dressers in the vaulted ceiling bedrooms. It's going to be difficult for them if they have to downsize to ordinary crap.

A friend of mine is living in Italy and she sent me photos while out appliance shopping. Seriously. TINY. It made me feel like everything my hubby and i have is gigantic, and we live in a 1000 sq ft cabin. :lol: Compared to the Duggars, an Italian put in that situation would feel like they were living in a warehouse.

I was standing less then two feet away as was my husband was standing and mom. A mix of social pressure and she gushed over how tiny she was. I've let a women with cancer hold her in her lap as I finished charts. Again less then two feet from them.

You don't need to defend yourself for this. I would of happily let Michelle or Jill hold my baby. Its not a random person I met on the subway, and its a public place and I am right there.

I also think Michelle likes newborns and that's about it. If the M'Kids have ever spent the night at the TTH it's only because the J'slaves were watching them. I also think Michelle likes the number count rising. I can definitely see her bragging about the 19 kids and X grandkids in the future.

You don't need to defend yourself for this. I would of happily let Michelle or Jill hold my baby. Its not a random person I met on the subway, and its a public place and I am right there.

:agree: If I had kids, I would let Mullet or one of the older girls hold my baby. Granted I wouldn't let Mullet out of sight with my child but if I was where I could see Mullet at all times, I would feel comfortable with it.

I disagree. When we saw her in Tyler tx and I asked if she wanted to hold my daughter (2 months old) she jumped at that. She and Jill both held her. She is like my mother in law, she likes newbs then passes them off.

That doesn't mean she likes babies. When I'm doing fundraising for local groups, I have to act enthused to see certain people I hate. "Oh, it's my pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tea Party!"

For at least a bunch of decades, every politician has pretended to like babies. Kiss a baby for the press. Michelle is as slimy as a politician.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Anna's parents have watched the M'kids overnight. I also wouldn't be surprised if they've stayed there a whole week. For all the Kellers' faults, they do seem to really love their kids and grandkids. More so as they age. However, I would be very surprised if the M'kids have stayed overnight at TTH without Josh and Anna.

Do you think JB&M would even notice a few more kids running around? Their daughter-moms do all the work.

wow wouldn't it be scary to see one of those family birthday boards at the Duggar's house in 20 years? Holy Cannoli :lol:

[attachment=1]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Capture2.JPG[/attachment]

I like this a lot. Birthday present idea for a couple families I know.

I also wouldn't worry about harm coming to a baby of mine from being held by them.

I also wouldn't worry about harm coming to a baby of mine from being held by them.

No they are all about babies. Mullet may be neglecting her own children but if she were holding a baby for a few minutes she'll be alright.

No they are all about babies. Mullet may be neglecting her own children but if she were holding a baby for a few minutes she'll be alright.

Yeah, after all they AREN'T complete strangers. I usually don't know anything about strangers' uteruses and cervixes :roll: ;) . I think people tend to exaggerate Mullet's shortcomings as a mother at times. I wouldn't worry about her holding my baby, either. It's not like she's never done that.

come to think of it I have let all sorts of strangers hold my babies. I have been blessed with happy babies, people would smile and coo at them wherever we went. I am not normally a giddy giggly person, but people giggling over the cuteness of my babies made me giggly."your baby is so cute!" I'd be like "I know, I just love her/him so much!!!" I know I have been to parties for my husbands work and let his coworkers and wives hold my smiling baby. I remember letting a grandma with her grandkids at the park hold a baby. My sister's inlaws...her husband comes from a huge Mennonite family, at one point I even lost sight of my baby.

The one that worried me the most were the Italian nuns where I used to work. I thought those ladies would run off with my son. I could not understand their accents but holy cow they crowded around him and practically pushed me out of the way. Loudly laughing and cooing. He loved it though.

I'm such a neglectful monster.

Oh Pretzel I love your new Avitar!

Michelle could be trusted to hold a baby but this does not translate to Michelle loves babies. She does have a lot of experience holding babies.

How many grands before Michelle can't remember their names or perhaps not even realize its a grandchild?

Just imagine if only the currently marrieds had 10 each. That would be 30 gkids to keep track of, I can see where Smuggars 7th or 8th kid might not even be really known to Michelle.

That makes me feel a bit sad for Duggar grands. There is no way all the kids are going to get some good grandparenting. It makes me glad for Jill's kids that she married a man from such a small familly as there will be doting and spoiling from the Dillards - at least Cathy but Dan will probably be a great fun uncle.

I also think Michelle likes newborns and that's about it. If the M'Kids have ever spent the night at the TTH it's only because the J'slaves were watching them. I also think Michelle likes the number count rising. I can definitely see her bragging about the 19 kids and X grandkids in the future.

A couple episodes ago, JB mentioned that if each of his kids has 10 kids that's a 190 grandkids. These are not people looking to have tight relationships with grandchildren. These are people looking forward to being at the ahead of their Duggar kingdom. By the 8-9th kid having grandkids, they won't even remember names. The grandkids will all wear nametags... and by the time the younger kids are having their grandkids, great grandstrangers will be born.

It's purely a numbers game that excites them.

A couple episodes ago, JB mentioned that if each of his kids has 10 kids that's a 190 grandkids. These are not people looking to have tight relationships with grandchildren. These are people looking forward to being at the ahead of their Duggar kingdom. By the 8-9th kid having grandkids, they won't even remember names. The grandkids will all wear nametags... and by the time the younger kids are having their grandkids, great grandstrangers will be born.

It's purely a numbers game that excites them.

And that is just awful to not have a special relationship with your grandparents because they were stupid and had WAY too many kids. Hopefully the grandkids will get that relationship from their other set of grandparents (as I am sure that Baby Dilly will). Effed up.

The numbers game is one of the grossest aspects of the Duggar Philosophy. I just hope that Jill does not continue to get PG year after year.

If Christmas was once a week or month, would Christmas be as special?

I never understood the concept of more pieces making each piece more special- UM, no, it's actual the exact opposite.

The numbers game is one of the grossest aspects of the Duggar Philosophy. I just hope that Jill does not continue to get PG year after year.

If Christmas was once a week or month, would Christmas be as special?

I never understood the concept of more pieces making each piece more special- UM, no, it's actual the exact opposite.

How else you gonna raise up an army for God?

I can understand the whole a woman's job is to be a wife and mother. I disagree with that notion but I could see how some could cling to and support that idea. However, I think the emphasis would be placed on being the best wife and mother that one could possibly be, and not just having as many blessings as possible; quality over quantity.

All the Duggar's and Gothard's approach does is reinforce the notion that men should get all the sex they want and that woman need to breed the army for Gothard.

Which means we are back to a #s game and quality of the product and experience be damned.

Jill will probably be expecting blessing number 2 before the end of the year. I have a feeling she'll be similar to her mom.

Jill will probably be expecting blessing number 2 before the end of the year. I have a feeling she'll be similar to her mom.

Jill seems easily overwhelmed-

I don't know if a houseful of kids is going to work for her.

I believe that *Jill* loves babies and children, and that Michelle knows that ~loving baybeez~ is her brand. And if you were there, your kiddo was fine.

I ALSO believe that Baby Dilly will have an excellent granny -- Cathy. JB&JChelle will be there with fake smiles and platitudes, Cathy will actually be involved.

If I could I would pray for Grandma Cathy. She seems like a very lovely lady. A breath of fresh air after that phoney ass Michelle.

IMO, I think JB & J'chelle will have a closer relationship with this grandbaby. It's their favorite little Jillymuffin having the baby, it's a different dynamic than with a DIL.

I like this a lot. Birthday present idea for a couple families I know.

Lmao! I've never seen this. I take it it's quite popular with the fundies?

I'd love to see this and other stuff on a Pinterest page- stuff fundies like. Lol. Off to look for stuff now!

Jill seems easily overwhelmed-

I don't know if a houseful of kids is going to work for her.

I think she toes the family line well stressed or not. She knows it's all for the Lord! She will be pg for sure by Christmas.

Archived