IGNORED

Duggar Family Scrapbook

Yoshimi

Has this been discussed yet? Get to know the Duggars with some “fun†facts on their family scrapbook- duggarfamily.com/family-scrapbook (not sure if it's okay to directly link to their site or not)

Comments:

-Jana’s blank space regarding her future plans makes me so very sad. Her future is literally empty :(

-AGAIN with the “I want to adopt lots of children!†talk from Jessa. Shesh, she's starting to sound just as desperate as Anna with her obsession to "have as many (and more) kids as God will give us."

-Hmm, Joy's pick for her favorite quote almost sounds like a dig against her parents but I dunno?

-OMG, they cut off Jennifer’s head in her photo!

-For some reason I cant stop laughing a't John David saying his future plans is to "get married..." I think it's the addition of the ellipses that kills me :lol:

-James’s favorite past-time is visiting Jill and Derick. I knew it. I bet he's lonely and misses his sister-mom. So for those who like to pick on Jill for inviting her siblings over, remember there's a young kid out there who's happier because of it.

More gems at the link above.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Michelle forget the youngest M'kid or did she forget the eldest M'kid? It says she's grandma to 2.

ETA: Can't help but be cautiously optimistic. Perhaps the fact that Jana has no 'future plans' on the scrapbook is because she's got something in the works that they can't announce due to show contracts?

Jana's blank space is the saddest thing in the world

FREE JANA

Jessa Duggar

Favorite Episode: My engagement, wedding & honeymoon! ;)

Occupation: A very blessed and happy wife! (also, my family’s barber)

Favorite Past-Time: Working out with my man!

Favorite Family Trip: My Honeymoon in Europe

this is all hilarious ---

Why am I not surprised they didn't notice Jenni had no head? Oh yeah, they barely notice her at all... :(

(of all the things to coax me out of lurkerdom, I'm surprised it's this)

So Johannah wants to be a doctor and Jennifer wants to be a veterinarian. It's only a matter of time before those dreams are quashed!

Why am I not surprised they didn't notice Jenni had no head? Oh yeah, they barely notice her at all... :(

Welcome :D

Johannah wants to be a doctor and Jennifer a veterinarian.....good luck with that, sweeties, I hope it happens, but you're parents are going to need to change a lot in your lives for those to happen.

Also, who center those pics? I can't see faces in a bunch of them.

Well, welcome. I'm a newbie also. Lurked for months, but only joined early January 2015. This is a wonderful place. I wish Jennie knew that people cared about her.

So Johannah wants to be a doctor and Jennifer wants to be a veterinarian. It's only a matter of time before those dreams are quashed!

This is what I was going to say. Those kids both won't get the education, and they won't be allowed to pursue dreams.

Did Michelle forget the youngest M'kid or did she forget the eldest M'kid? It says she's grandma to 2.

JB's also says he's grandpa to 2. Did one of the M kids piss them off, or is 3 too high for them to count?

JB's also says he's grandpa to 2. Did one of the M kids piss them off, or is 3 too high for them to count?

they probably just count Jill's baby dilly and the future baby dilly she will be expecting in June

Has this been discussed yet? Get to know the Duggars with some “fun†facts on their family scrapbook- duggarfamily.com/family-scrapbook (not sure if it's okay to directly link to their site or not)

Comments:

-Jana’s blank space regarding her future plans makes me so very sad. Her future is literally empty :(

-AGAIN with the “I want to adopt lots of children!†talk from Jessa. Shesh, she's starting to sound just as desperate as Anna with her obsession to "have as many (and more) kids as God will give us."

-Hmm, Joy's pick for her favorite quote almost sounds like a dig against her parents but I dunno?

-For some reason I cant stop laughing a't John David saying his future plans is to "get married..." I think it's the addition of the ellipses that kills me :lol:

-James’s favorite past-time is visiting Jill and Derick. I knew it. I bet he's lonely and misses his sister-mom. So for those who like to pick on Jill for inviting her siblings over, remember there's a young kid out there who's happier because of it.

The whole adoption thing is really just to make them appear as caring and generous people. I have Christian family members who blow this crap out of their mouths along with their Christian friends with no real intention of doing so. It is akin to the becoming saved after 13 (and sometimes again later in life). This way it makes it look like it was the child's idea rather than having their parents pushing them into it, because they are accountable at that age in the public eye (rather than the younger age in the bible). I know off topic, but I have been seeing these two things brought up in several threads.

Their scrapbook....oh geez.

Of all the kids I worry about Jenni the most. :(

Comments:

Jana reminds me of the doll on the Island of Misfit Toys (Rudolph RNR) " I haven't any dreams left to dream"

And one of her favorite Bible characters is Job. :cry:

Interesting that Jordyn's favorite episode is Josie's first birthday...

Joy Anna's jurisdiction is "overseer". :evil-eye: Weird.

Maybe they are afraid of her rebelling and are giving her more power there.

Of all the kids I worry about Jenni the most. :(

I agree. I know people on here tend to think that Jordyn's had it the hardest, but Jordyn actually seems like a spunky, lively little girl. Good for her! Jenni, on the other end, is barely ever even shown on the show. I can't even remember the last time we saw her in a talking head. It's always Josie and Jordyn or Johanna and Jackson. Whenever we see her in the background or in pictures, she just looks sad, and it breaks my heart.

I had no idea the little girls really wanted to be a doctor, a veterinarian and an artist, that's exactly what I imagined for each of them :( A lot of people (myself included) take a long time to find a job they want to do, and those children already know what they love and enjoy. It seems cruel that they'll never be allowed to try it.

Josh's favourite Bible verse and character are both Joshua. Why doesn't that surprise me :D

Poor little girls who will never realise their dreams :(

I had no idea the little girls really wanted to be a doctor, a veterinarian and an artist, that's exactly what I imagined for each of them :( A lot of people (myself included) take a long time to find a job they want to do, and those children already know what they love and enjoy. It seems cruel that they'll never be allowed to try it.

Jenni and Hannie and Jordyn make me sad. If not for their sister-moms...

I hope good things are being planned for Jana and Joy.

Except for Jim Bob holding Marcus, those pictures look old. Perhaps this hasn't been updated for a while?

Archived