IGNORED

The World HATES babies. Kelly 2 Chicken Breasts

OkToBeTakei

OK. Just gently set the cats down when you stand up, and come join us!

If I may, I think Walking Cat Bed cats can add depth to the music.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in my 40s but hope to one day qualify age wise for the bloated cohort. I'm childless and love cats so I'm on my way. I am a terrible singer, but I can answer phones, book venues, put up concert posters and mop the stage. :P So I volunteer myself to the band in whatever non singing capacity you all see fit.

Oh, and even though I love cats, I do NOT hate babies. I ref the youth basketball games at church, and time permitting this fall I will be under the authority of a senior battle axe learning how to chaperone the youth dances. I have my nieces and nephew over regularly to spend time with them, and it almost always involves a meal. I guess I spoil them, because they always get their very own chicken breast or thigh to themselves, not to mention they can help themselves to whatever is in the fruit bowl without asking or counting.

I'm in my 40s but hope to one day qualify age wise for the bloated cohort. I'm childless and love cats so I'm on my way. I am a terrible singer, but I can answer phones, book venues, put up concert posters and mop the stage. :P So I volunteer myself to the band in whatever non singing capacity you all see fit.

Oh, and even though I love cats, I do NOT hate babies. I ref the youth basketball games at church, and time permitting this fall I will be under the authority of a senior battle axe learning how to chaperone the youth dances. I have my nieces and nephew over regularly to spend time with them, and it almost always involves a meal. I guess I spoil them, because they always get their very own chicken breast or thigh to themselves, not to mention they can help themselves to whatever is in the fruit bowl without asking or counting.

I can't keep pets in my upstairs, non-garden flat; but if that changes, then cats are going to be my babies.

Two SMALL chicken breast and one pitiful stalk of celery. I have read homemade dog food recipes that are more nutritious than that.

I didn't even think to make the comoarison! Yeah, my dogs eat better. Each pan of my homemade dog food contains:

5 lb chicken

2 lb veg (usually green beans and carrots)

12 hard boiled eggs

approx 4 cups rice

leftover scraps of meat and veg I keep

And I add a daily multivitamin and calcium powder when feeding them. I make 4 pans for each batch, lasting about 3 weeks for 2 dogs, 35lb (2 cups/day) and 70lb (4 cups/day).

For people who haven't seen the recent Jimmy Kimmel rant on vaccinations:

and the response to that video here:

And because I feel bad about not being on topic, here's a chicken recipe that uses SIX pieces:

You are a wonderful aunt. It is fun to spoil nieces and nephews and gosh we always need mentors to youth. Good luck with your battle axe lots of times they are good at knowing the minds of teens and the mischief they get in. I was a pretty sneaky youth.

I have a darling picture. My son was about one month old and I was nursing him. Also on my lap, watching over me and baby Mitten was one of my cats, one of the meanest cats ever to walk the face of the earth, except with me and the baby.

Where is the attack on families again? Last time I checked, child-free adults are in the minority, and families get perks all the time. Ever heard of the child tax credit? Or what about paternity and maternity leave? Or the fact that having children makes it easier to qualify for many social programs?

Fundies are always claiming that American families are under siege. The only families under siege are the ones with homosexual parents, specifically because these fundie family advocates have such a narrow definition of what a family should be.

Hm . . .

My "babies" are grown and have made me a grandmother. I had three kids...why three? Because I didn't want 4 (although I REALLY hate odd numbers). I have 3 gorgeous grandchildren to spoil rotten. 2 I spoil long distance (we live about 800 miles away) and 1 I spoil up close and personal. I've also taken said grandchildren when their parents were going thru some stuff, and raised them as my own for 4 years. The little one has lived with me (and his parents) for quite a while. Little man was an unexpected blessing and mom and dad need to get their stuff together after also hitting a rough patch. I LOVE little man with a passion and he returns it for his Nona.

I don't "hate" babies, I LOVE babies. And toddlers, and all the way up until they're in their 30's and sound just like me. But, I also love my kittens and my dogs. I currently don't like my job much but that will change soon I hope.

Now...on to having kids you can't feed. That's one reason I stopped having kids. I know they're expensive, you know, the whole feeding, clothing and educating thing. IF things had been different, I would have had a larger family.

oh, and I think I qualify for the "bloated cohort" too.

Yeah, apparently I did not get the memo that I had to go before a public committee and discuss my reproductive choices.

No, no, NO! Your fertility belongs to JEEEBUS! He opens and closes the womb, after all.

I'd love to join the Bloated Cohort, but I don't think I'm old enough (48)and I can't play anything more complicated than a kazoo. : :lol:

generationcedar.com/main/2015/03/worlds-hatred-babies-may-affect-anything-else.html#comments

My personal favourite quote

Now that's charming. Remember only love the womb cells, not the product and certainly not the bloated cohort of old people.

If Kelly is still blogging as an elderly woman, her blog will be a combo of whining about how people don't respect their elders, and yelling for people to get off her lawn :roll:

I kind of look forward to growing old with Kelly. The snark will never get old! :lol:

I agree with what was said above about how people like Kelly can criticize you but you cant criticize them. Yet they are ones who get the tax breaks. So I dont get how a few people not wanting kids hurts the world. Women like Kelly's whole ID is wrapped up in her ability to reproduce and believe that 'God' actually favors them. They always looks for way to justify their lifestyle. People like her even more secular types are often the fiercest critics of others who choose differently. As I have said before, if you are satisfied with your choice, you would not be complaining about others. And with so many kids how do the even find the time?

Now...on to having kids you can't feed. That's one reason I stopped having kids. I know they're expensive, you know, the whole feeding, clothing and educating thing. IF things had been different, I would have had a larger family.

At first I thought it said 'cats you cant feed'.

Her Starvationess has a new post up today about the evils of public school. It probably deserves it's own topic it is so :roll: AND Dear Lori makes a comment

I actually learned a lot in my conservative, small-town public school where virtually every well-intentioned teacher, as far as I knew, as well as the principal, was a self-proclaimed Christian. We still had devotions over the intercom and Teens for Christ meetings in the morning.

I graduated a smiling Homecoming Queen, a cheerleader, with an Advanced diploma, a college scholarship and a semester of college already finished. And completely, utterly, broken. But I learned things.

In my sociology class in the 10th grade, I learned about the relative value of human life in a project where we were given a disaster/survival scenario and had to choose who got to live. Would it be the 24 year old doctor, or the 87 year old grandmother? That’s literally the only thing I remember about my sociology class.

In my Home Economics class in the ninth grade I learned about birth control. Because everyone knows it would be silly to teach 14 year olds that sex before marriage is wrong. I did not learn to sew.

In my Literature class, which I dearly loved, I learned that there aren’t really any moral absolutes, but rather, each individual should make decisions based on his unique circumstance. We discussed most all of the political and social issues of the day. Without our parents but with someone else’s worldview leading the conversation.

In the hallways I learned about sexual overtones, groping when no adults were looking, and bad words, just to mention a few.

Thankfully, I didn’t learn much about drugs because “back in my dayâ€, drugs were done by the group of “really bad kids†and they were pretty secretive about it. I don’t think that’s the case anymore.

At break, I learned about sexual acts that I would NEVER repeat publicly. But I learned them in the context of “this is what everyone does and it’s fun†not so much about diseases, pregnancy and permanent scars for life that will follow you into your marriage.

In P.E. I learned that the athletic and popular kids had worth; everyone else just had to make do and form their own cliques to survive.

Overall I learned that teachers were stupid, parents were stupid and if you want to be popular, which was really the most important thing in a teenager’s life, there are just certain things you do to fit in.

I chucked 12 years of intense Christian teaching and influence by my parents, former teachers and mentors for the temporary popularity of high school.

I became a companion of fools and I suffered much harm.

Seriously ...drama much?

Lori's comment is her usual crap :lol:

I'm thinking Kelly's conservative small town school is more like downtown redlight Moscow.

Why yes she does make this shit up.

Wasn't Kelly an unwed teen mom? :?

Maybe she was less a "victim" and more into those UNREPEATABLE sex acts than she'd like to let on...

Oh, and before transferring to a residential high school, I was also at a public school is a conservative small town. I was in advanced classes, but we didn't take sociology in high school. I didn't take "home ec" after middle school, but we mostly learned cooking. All of our sex ed was taught as "abstinence only" because that is the required curriculum in most conservative states. Assuming Kelly did go to school in the south, I call bullshit on the idea that she was taught about birth control instead of abstinence.

In literature class, I learned about the beliefs of the writers we were reading and the moral ideas of the day. Historical context is important in literature, but just learning about someone else's beliefs shouldn't be enough to shake your own. Learning to make your own call re: morality is also an important part of growing up...you shouldn't be relying solely on your parents and church teachings into adulthood.

In PE we learned that the locker room showers were gross, badminton was harder than it looked, and line dancing looks really stupid when done by uncoordinated teens in gym clothes. No one actually cared how well or poorly you did...it was PE. If you were a good athlete, you'd play a sport.

Basically, Kelly...WHINE MOAR. You don't get to blame your peers for every mistake you made. Your companions didn't make you do things you are now ashamed of, you did them because you wanted to. Put on your big girl panties and take a little responsibility.

In my sociology class in the 10th grade, I learned about the relative value of human life in a project where we were given a disaster/survival scenario and had to choose who got to live. Would it be the 24 year old doctor, or the 87 year old grandmother? That’s literally the only thing I remember about my sociology class.

That's almost Doogie-esque.

If Kelly is still blogging as an elderly woman, her blog will be a combo of whining about how people don't respect their elders, and yelling for people to get off her lawn :roll:

GYpQUbg.jpg

So fertility is not a personal decision? :?

Exactly! This woman has also said: "Sexual relationships, while enacted privately, are public property." So, I'm sure she really doesn't think we should decide over our own sexual reproduction. Ever.

Edit. to add source of citation: generationcedar.com/main/2010/03/contradeception-the-public-nature-of-marital-privacies.html

Exactly! This woman has also said: "Sexual relationships, while enacted privately, are public property." So, I'm sure she really doesn't think we should decide over our own sexual reproduction. Ever.

Edit. to add source of citation: generationcedar.com/main/2010/03/contradeception-the-public-nature-of-marital-privacies.html

Insanity, thy name is Kelly Crawford.

Archived