IGNORED

Rep. Harris & wife rehome adopted children Now with Exorcism

ThisOlGirl

http://m.arktimes.com/arkansas/a-child- ... id=3691164

But remember, it's Justin that's the victim here. It's just been so hard for him, y'all!

In February, the Arkansas Times asked Rep. Harris to comment on the case and explain what became of the girls he and his wife had adopted. He refused, and stated that the Times was attempting to "smear" him. "It's evil," he said, becoming visibly upset.

When asked whether he rehomed his adoptive children with another family, he replied, "I'm not confirming that." When asked about the statements made in the State Police report in the Francis case, Harris said he hadn't read the file because of the disturbing descriptions of sexual abuse that they contain.

Harris then quoted Isaiah 54:17: "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you."

"You don't know what we've been through this past year. You have no idea what my family has been through," he said emphatically. "I don't care what the people of Arkansas think about me. I don't care if I lose my position. I care what my wife thinks about me, and I care what my three sons think about me."

Overcome with emotion, he then turned and walked away. Harris has not responded to repeated requests for further comment, even again this week when advised this story would be published.

Sorry, I don't know how to quote from a phone.

What a POS this one is.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaand I don't know how to edit from a phone either. What I meant to include in the title was that Justin's 6 year old daughter was raped by her "new dad".

Holy crap, I had to stop reading with the comment about the 8-year-old from China. They said it had been five days and they were 'struggling.' Of course you're struggling, you jackasses, she's an eight-year-old that's only had five days to adjust to a completely different culture, lifestyle, food, language, family, living situation...I want to drop them off with a family halfway around the world and see how quickly they adjust.

It is really hard for me not to hate fundies right now.

And the billions of mouthbreathers on this planet who think bio kids > adopted kids.

What a well done article. Clearly that reporter was consumed by this story.

This would make me sad if someone had rehoused their dogs into abuse. My heart breaks for those girls, treated like property, and then treated worse.

I've seen other threads on this but I still don't get why someone would go through all this hassle of adoption just to pass the kids in to someone else.

My daughter has chosen this topic for the term paper she has to write this spring. We knew about The Child Exchange article, but this article is very helpful as well. Thank you for posting it. As much attention as possible needs to be drawn to this issue.

I hope Harris can't sleep at night.

Just when you think you can't read anything more sickening...Kudos to the reporter for an excellent investigative piece.

Harris has also deleted his Twitter account but that hasn't stopped the outcry: https://twitter.com/search?q=harris4arkansas

Hopefully, the people of Arkansas will at least get his disgusting ass kicked out of the legislature.

So upsetting.

My father accepted a position in South America and his second wife went with him. She and I got along pretty well.

They knew another couple down there, someone who attended the same church. They were friendly with the couple, dinners, stuff like that.

The couple adopted a baby girl while down there. When they got to America, they discovered the baby had HIV. They promptly took her back.

My stepmother thought this was perfectly fine. I was horrified. That was pretty much the end of any kind of friendship between me and SM. We get along politely.

I've seen other threads on this but I still don't get why someone would go through all this hassle of adoption just to pass the kids in to someone else.

Money. A friend of mine, who runs a therapy home, just adopted a child who was adopted by a couple who adopted her and sent her to the therapy home since the people who were going to take her from them didn't want her. When my friend started the adoption, she found that out. She also found out that they had adopted several kids, and then unofficially adopted them to other people for money. Her moving to legally adopt the girl uncovered the child-trafficking. Sadly, a dozen kids trafficked isn't enough to make news unless it's a slow newsweek.

Her relationship ended under the stress of the investigation that happened. She and her guy were thoroughly investigated to make sure they weren't part of the ring. Thankfully the adoption went through, and it's been a year, and the girl has a stable and loving home. Last we know of, the people trafficking haven't been charged with anything, probably won't be, and still have some kids.

So, based on the previous posts, it sounds like the politician from Arkansas adopted a child and handed her off to a pedophile. Based on other similar cases around the country, this could be for cash, as benefits to an employee, ™ or, his best defense is he is just a clueless idiot with no balls.

The person who wrote this kind of thing is rarely prosecuted was interesting. What a racket....

That is awful. These people treat their children the same way as Erika Shupe treats her dogs.

Look at the little graph thing with reasons people have abandoned their kids and sold them to someone else, and how they speak about these poor children :( They are human beings, not animals :(

Nine year old girl in need of a forever family where she would be the youngest. She was adopted from Ethiopia and has been in Oregon for 15 months. There is attachment issues. Looking for a ...family that is open to having a open adoption with first adopted family.

[initial redacted] is a happy and energetic 8 year old boy. He was adopted domestically 2 1/2 years ago. It is with heavy hearts that we are looking for a new home for him. He has been diagnosed with ODD and ADHD. Our family doesn't seem to be a good fit for him. He does not act out sexually, is not abusive to animals, and gets along well with siblings. I believe it would be best if he is the youngest child in the family.

My husband and I are very carefully and prayerfully seeking a loving and nurturing family for our 14 year old Vietnamese daughter who has been with us for almost a year. She honestly is almost a model child. Excellent student and no major issues at home or school. The problem is not her; it is our family dynamic. My husband and I are older parents and we have totally different parenting styles that conflict and cause serious contention and a split in our home. Thus, the child has not been able to integrate into our family.

What the fuck were these awful people thinking. They had a kid, and then nearly a year later decided to get rid of her because they argued over how to parent her. Shouldn't you think of these kind of things before you consider becoming a parent??????

I am looking for a new family for our son, currently 11 years old and adopted from Ukraine at age 6. He needs an extremely experienced and committed family, preferably with a stay at home mom and home schooled. He cannot be with younger children. We are running out of ideas and options

12 year old Haitian boy non violent, not sexually aggressive. Loving, hard worker, smart, respectful but is not happy with a sheltered Christian lifestyle. I do not think the next 6 years of his life here will grow him or us. Deeply heartbroken to post this.

Seeking to rehome in California, a 2 year old boy, healthy according to UCLA Med Doc, full caucasian, blond/brown hair, brown eyes, no significant behavioral issues other than being 2- would like to place with christian couple or single mom who would agree to continue twice yearly McDonald's Happy Meal or Disney visit with older sibling.

We are looking into dissolving the adoption of our 4.5 year old son (we have had him since he was 3 weeks old), due to severe behavior problems associated with RAD. These behaviors are much worse around younger kids and we have a 3 year old bio. son. How do you go about doing so? Is an agency vs. attorney better, and approximate costs for both. We have been drained both emotionally and financially by trying to help him. If anyone looking to possibly adopt wants more info, feel free to ask.

How can you spend four and a half years raising a child, from them being a newborn, only to throw them away because they don't behave?

Don't these sound like the kind of advert someone would put up when looking for a new home for a pet. Just replace child with dog, their ethnicity with breed, and change child specific things like schooling with whether they are house trained or whether they get on with other dogs or cats.

So Pickels and Hairspray dug up the connections between this guy and the Duggars (because of course). He was on their bus tour (after giving the kids away to a rapist). He also attends the Cross Church where Dilly got married. And, of course, he proposed a bill that would toughen parental requirements for abortion. Because all children are able to ask parents about this, and no child is ever illegally trafficked by their legal parents to rapists under the guise of "rehoming" them.

facebook.com/pages/Duggar-Family-News-Life-is-not-all-pickles-and-hairspray/269181913180625?fref=nf

ETA: abortion stuff here http://wonkette.com/578427/lets-meet-ju ... -abandoner

It sort of freaks me out that these assholes are probably the ones who think women get abortions because having a baby would be inconvenient..... . perhaps they are projecting.

This proves the point many here have made that they care nothing for the children once they are born.

Justin Harris with Josh and Anna from his still public Facebook page. It will probably be deleted soon like his twitter

2e242th.png

A member on here adopted a boy whose first adopted family wanted to rehome. IIRC, her son was abused in his first, "Christian" home. She was also interviewed for a book on the same subject. I'm afraid I don't remember the name.

-and then responds to critics with a Bible quote, because of course.

http://wonkette.com/578338/arkansas-sta ... -raped-her

I know there's no regulations for international adoptees but I'm shocked that Arkansas has no law about this for foster adoptions. The guy was still cashing the checks for adopting foster children...at the very least he should be charged with fraud.

Justin Harris with Josh and Anna from his still public Facebook page. It will probably be deleted soon like his twitter

2e242th.png

So we're going to get a teary message from Josh and Anna about how badly these little girls suffered, and those little girls are just like Josh and Anna's daughters...right? :roll:

A member on here adopted a boy whose first adopted family wanted to rehome. IIRC, her son was abused in his first, "Christian" home. She was also interviewed for a book on the same subject. I'm afraid I don't remember the name.

That's chaotic life.

Archived