IGNORED

JB IS Homer Simpson!

zz22zz

Is it just me or was Homer Simpson filling in for JB on the police ride along with JD? The way he was eating chips and donuts, mmmmm donuts.....

And is it just me or did JD seem disgusted with JB in general...like he tolerates his dad because well he is his dad... :embarrassed:

Hmmmm good point, hate to insult Homer...

Homer the first couple of seasons of The Simpsons? You know when he was strangling Bart every two minutes?

Only saw the promos for the last episode... but JD seemed annoyed. I think... it's hard to tell with him and his wide range of emotion.

Would love to see JB go for a real Ride Along sometime though. With real cops and real crimes. Fun times.

I thought that Boob thought that he was a comedian and was trying too hard to be funny. Massive fail, though.

I thought that Boob thought that he was a comedian and was trying too hard to be funny. Massive fail, though.

He thinks he is insanely funny for talking to everyone outside the us in pig latin, he obviously thinks that the rest of the world is some sort of a primitive sandland where people communicate with a language that seems baboonish too him. He talked pig latin in central america, nepal, japan, china, israel, practically everywhere where tlc took his sorry ass. He's not funny, he keeps fending off people from his high horse, making fun of every culture his dorky ass is being introduced to. He makes people from the US look bad with his behaviour. He's been taken to most every continent and he never learned to showed respect to other cultures.

JimBoob would never "do it for her" the way Homer does ("And Maggie Makes Three", quite possibly the best episode of the entire 25+ year run of The Simpsons - I dare you to watch it and not tear up at the end). In fact, JimBoob makes his living off of the exploitation of his daughters (and sons). They work a shitty job for him.

Homer: 1,000,000

JimBoob: 0

post-3991-14451999989097_thumb.jpg

JimBoob would never "do it for her" the way Homer does ("And Maggie Makes Three", quite possibly the best episode of the entire 25+ year run of The Simpsons - I dare you to watch it and not tear up at the end). In fact, JimBoob makes his living off of the exploitation of his daughters (and sons). They work a shitty job for him.

The "Demotivational Plaque" would be perfect in Maxhell.

Change the theme song for the Duggars to the song from COPS... that'd be funny ;)

Actually, now that I think about it, it'd be a little scary, too.

I could imagine Jim Bob doing one thing that Homer did in the "And Maggie Makes Three" episode and that one thing is firing a shot gun in the air at a bowling alley.

JB can never be Homer Simpson, because at the end of the day Homer Simpson cares for his kids and tries his best to do the best by them.

He's given up his dream job, and many other things to keep his kids happy and I don't think JB would ever do that for any of his kids.

Although I do bet he strangles Josiah off camera :(

Although I do bet he strangles Josiah off camera :(

I have a very vivid imagination. I laughed and cried a bit on the inside at this mental image.

Archived