IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

Jana needs to get out of there before it's too late. She's probably not allowed to court, because that would mean that Boob and J’Chelle would have to parent their own children, for the first time in forever. Heaven forbid. Jana is such a pretty girl, and she seems so sad. She was asked to court Zach Bates, but turned him down. Jana, find a man and get the hell out of there.

How do we know that "she was asked to court Zach Bates?"

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we know that "she was asked to court Zach Bates?"

Radar Online. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not a true story.

Hey all! This is quoted from an article on no longer quivering. Now, does this say what I THINK it says? Is Michelle expecting #20? I can't find anything to confirm so either my reading comprehension is off today or..... I re- read this 6 times and it sounds like they are saying she is pregnant .... :o

"The Duggars recently announced that they are pregnant again, and the TV reporter made a mistake in her interview that I see echoed again and again across the internet. She asked if they had “planned†to have another baby. Listen to Michelle’s reply:

She explains how she is older, and that this is their largest gap ever, and they were starting to wonder if Josie might be their last. Wondering, not because they couldn’t decide if they should “try†for another child, wondering because they did not know if or when she would get pregnant. The Duggar’s do not use birth control. The Duggar’s are Quiverfull."

Jana needs to get out of there before it's too late. She's probably not allowed to court, because that would mean that Boob and J’Chelle would have to parent their own children, for the first time in forever. Heaven forbid. Jana is such a pretty girl, and she seems so sad. She was asked to court Zach Bates, but turned him down. Jana, find a man [believe in yourself] and get the hell out of there.

fixed that for you.

Hey all! This is quoted from an article on no longer quivering. Now, does this say what I THINK it says? Is Michelle expecting #20? I can't find anything to confirm so either my reading comprehension is off today or..... I re- read this 6 times and it sounds like they are saying she is pregnant .... :o

"The Duggars recently announced that they are pregnant again, and the TV reporter made a mistake in her interview that I see echoed again and again across the internet. She asked if they had “planned†to have another baby. Listen to Michelle’s reply:

She explains how she is older, and that this is their largest gap ever, and they were starting to wonder if Josie might be their last. Wondering, not because they couldn’t decide if they should “try†for another child, wondering because they did not know if or when she would get pregnant. The Duggar’s do not use birth control. The Duggar’s are Quiverfull."

Absolutely not. On No Longer Quivering, they actually say that they copied this post from a woman's blog. The original entry is from 2011. So this pregnancy would have been Jubilee.

Here it is: patheos.com/blogs/permissiontolive/2011/11/babies-duggars-and-me.html

Got ya. It still doesn't read clearly to me but I am happy to hear it is not true! This "they were starting to wonder if Josie might be their last." is what got me confused because Josie is their last and it said recently asked ...

edit to add:

Jubilee was after Josie.... Pardon my confusion! All straight now...

F-U Anna. Those children who observe Muslim holidays are getting a more well rounded education than you, your husband and children will ever get at the SOTDRT.

F-U Anna. Those children who observe Muslim holidays are getting a more well rounded education than you, your husband and children will ever get at the SOTDRT.

Anna is an ass. I don't think this younger generation of fudies hold it together as well as their parents. Probably since their parents decided on the lifestyle. But I mean really how much hate & bigotry can you throw around in your home and church and among other fundies and not expect it to errupt at some point. Nothing like these hateful, uneducated, pissants telling everyone how wrong their life choices are.

As a person who has grown up observing Muslim holidays, I agree!

My favourite pictures from their family vacation are the ones with the guns lying on the ground, POINTED TOWARDS PEOPLE'S FEET, whilst the little girls run around them completely barefooted. Doesn't matter if they're "only" BB or pellet guns or whatever. Getting shot by one of those would still fucking HURT.

and probs not even secured. They have no clue about gun safety if my (air)gun shooting club knew(was member between 12 and 20)

seen the new "holidays" pic? JD looks like he is turning into josh while josh looks a bit trimmer.

I thought the same thing!

There appear to be hints on Instagram that some Duggars are currently in Texas. Might they be attending the www.christianworldviewfilmfestival.com currently happening in San Antonio? This appears to be some sort of successor to Dougie [is a tool]'s film festival that ended when Vision Forum ended. Unfortunately I am currently at work and that website is blocked for me.

As a person who has grown up observing Muslim holidays, I agree!

What did she say now? and where can I find it?

She retweeted a tweet from Brigitte Gabriel that said "brutal Muslim holiday coming to school near you. As a Christian I am offended"

I was watching some of the old specials and realised they don't use coupons when getting groceries. You'd think with their whole 'buy used and save the difference' philosophy that they're really missing out on a great opportunity to save money, especially with the amount of canned crap they purchase.

TLC would be smart to do an Extreme Couponing/19 Kids crossover episode. The Duggars are one of the few families that actually can consume the amount of crap these couponers hoard (seriously, a year's supply of diapers when you don't have a baby?).

That said, Aldi does not take coupons (I can confirm it when I go there today) and they don't have name brand goods (ie no Campbells soup) and instead their generic brand. I think they have a few name brand non grocery items (TP, shampoo, etc) but I'll double check today.

I'm a big Aldi fan and also coupon. Not in the crazy extreme couponer, converted my entire garage into a stockpile way, but I keep my eyes peeled for coupons for things I ACTUALLY USE, follow the circulars etc.

I do think that overall, shopping at Aldi for most of my groceries was probably cheaper and a better option than couponing. It takes a lot of time to match coupons to sales, shop at different stores, only use them for things I actually like/need, and not get caught up buying stupid things I don't want because they're so cheap - like 100 boxes of Hamburger Helper...plus all the online coupons actually get pretty expensive because they use SO MUCH PRINTER INK! Couponing takes a lot of time and planning. I don't think it's that weird for the Duggars to have avoided it altogether. I find it to be really tedious and not necessarily a better option than just planning your meals, following the store ads and shopping at the right places.

Where I live now doesn't have an Aldi, but I'm moving soon back to somewhere that does and I will be probably go back to getting all of my staples there. The prices are pretty unbeatable, and I like that they keep prices low while still paying their employees more than most other grocery stores do. Around me they made $12-15/hr...not a TON of money by any means, but a huge step up from the ~$8/hr that Walmart, Food Lion etc. paid their hourly employees.

Agree that Aldi's prices are good, but I think couponing would be great for the younger kids as a learning tool. They could collect coupons for foods they eat, compare Aldi prices with a store that accepts coupons, and do the math. What do the boys do all day, anyhow?

Agree that Aldi's prices are good, but I think couponing would be great for the younger kids as a learning tool. They could collect coupons for foods they eat, compare Aldi prices with a store that accepts coupons, and do the math. What do the boys do all day, anyhow?

I've seen a few episodes of Extreme Couponing where the person pursued this just to get stuff to donate to charity. That would also be a worthwhile endeavor for the younger children.

I've seen a few episodes of Extreme Couponing where the person pursued this just to get stuff to donate to charity. That would also be a worthwhile endeavor for the younger children.

To the Duggars, helping people = handing out tracts or making instagram rants about hell-bound souls. Food, shelter, education...not as important.

If the Duggars actually cared about helping others, they wouldn't already nickel and dime people and wouldn't accept so many handouts from other fundies. 99% of the people giving freebies to the Duggars or buying things off the girls' registries are probably WAY worse off financially than Boob and Jchelle. You KNOW there are probably families out there with 10 kids on a $30,000/yr income who STILL made the trek out to Arkansas for both weddings and bought them expensive gifts just because they are so desperate to get in with the Duggars.

And as stupid as it is for anyone to do that in the first place, it's still pretty despicable for Jim Bob to encourage his children to accept so many things they don't need from others.

JimChelle aren't christian. Christians are suppose to help the poor not mooch off them. I think JB didn't even want to take the kids ice skating because they started charging $5 then JB didn't want to go anymore. He always takes advantage of people.

So I forgot to check Aldi for their coupon policy (just came from there). But I did get a deal (mostly fresh fruit, which I don't see the Duggars eating a lot). Came under budget too, which is always a good thing.

I'd love to see the younger Duggars do an exercise in couponing (and team up with TLC for Extreme Couponing) where they coupon like crazy and donate it to the food bank (even non food items like toiletries and diapers). With the size of the family, there are so many homeschool lessons taht they are missing out on (another being gardening, keeping chickens, etc). We already know that they're very behind in math (a middle school kid struggling with times tables, which I had to memorize in 3rd grade) and the couponing could be a good lesson (and a lesson in giving back).

Archived