IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

Mary, Jim-Bob and Michelle are all licensed realtors. Whether they've kept their licenses current [i assume Jim-Bob has] is another matter. They also have been licensed in the past to sell insurance. Its all in their books. Jim-Bob has done some great deals. He's not as stupid as he seems, at least in real estate.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mary, Jim-Bob and Michelle are all licensed realtors. Whether they've kept their licenses current [i assume Jim-Bob has] is another matter. They also have been licensed in the past to sell insurance. Its all in their books. Jim-Bob has done some great deals. He's not as stupid as he seems, at least in real estate.

As I mentioned above Mary & JB are currently licensed where as mullet is not.

Did anybody see this yet?

http://www.duggarfamily.com/family-scrapbook

Michelle's future plans are about herself and Jim Bob's are about his children (as it should be). Also notable, Jana has no plans (literally a blank space), sadly :(. Josh doesn't know what his plans will be. John-David wants to get married...

Also, Jessa lets us know that there will be a wedding/honeymoon episode.

Interesting to read.

Edit: Joy-Anna's favorite quote is “For God to Increase, we must decrease.". Kinda ironic :D

I find it interesting that both J'uterus and Jackass both have only 2 grandchildren listed, when they actually have 3 with 2 more on the way. I also think it's awesome they don't have solo pictures. Wonder if they can name that child/grandchild?

ETA - I wonder if they've lost their shit over Jessa's "adopting lots of children" plan. I also wonder why Jenny's head is cut off in her picture? Because she wants to be a vet, maybe?

I find it interesting that both J'uterus and Jackass both have only 2 grandchildren listed, when they actually have 3 with 2 more on the way. I also think it's awesome they don't have solo pictures. Wonder if they can name that child/grandchild?

ETA - I wonder if they've lost their shit over Jessa's "adopting lots of children" plan. I also wonder why Jenny's head is cut off in her picture? Because she wants to be a vet, maybe?

Johannah and Jennifer's future goals!

Did anybody see this yet?

http://www.duggarfamily.com/family-scrapbook

Michelle's future plans are about herself and Jim Bob's are about his children (as it should be). Also notable, Jana has no plans (literally a blank space), sadly :(. Josh doesn't know what his plans will be. John-David wants to get married...

Also, Jessa lets us know that there will be a wedding/honeymoon episode.

Interesting to read.

Edit: Joy-Anna's favorite quote is “For God to Increase, we must decrease.". Kinda ironic :D

I am just looking at it, jana at 25 has still jurisdictions , which is kitchen cooking and mail ordering. so get your pens and write a letter to her xD,

johanna wants to be a doctor, reminds me of josh lawyer etc. honey, as long as your parents wont give you an education and let you go tyo college there wont be much chance for you to become a doctor..

I was watching some of the old specials and realised they don't use coupons when getting groceries. You'd think with their whole 'buy used and save the difference' philosophy that they're really missing out on a great opportunity to save money, especially with the amount of canned crap they purchase.

I was watching some of the old specials and realised they don't use coupons when getting groceries. You'd think with their whole 'buy used and save the difference' philosophy that they're really missing out on a great opportunity to save money, especially with the amount of canned crap they purchase.

On one episode I saw JB talk about how they didn't use coupons, can't remember his reasoning but IMO has more to do with laziness than anything. Same reason they don't have a garden or chickens. Just plain flat lazy.

Can you use coupons at Aldi and Sam's Club? I don't live near either one so I don't know.

On one episode I saw JB talk about how they didn't use coupons, can't remember his reasoning but IMO has more to do with laziness than anything. Same reason they don't have a garden or chickens. Just plain flat lazy.

Sounds about right. It's stupid of them though, give the task to the howlers and lost girls and claim it's practical math lessons or something. They'd probably learn more than whatever ATI lessons they barely get taught.

Sounds about right. It's stupid of them though, give the task to the howlers and lost girls and claim it's practical math lessons or something. They'd probably learn more than whatever ATI lessons they barely get taught.

Interacting with and parenting children= work.

JB and M are allergic to real, sustained work.

His reasoning was that it took too much time for them to do and they go to Aldi's, which doesn't allow coupons.

His reasoning was that it took too much time for them to do and they go to Aldi's, which doesn't allow coupons.

I can see this if you are talking about 1 person doing it, but they have a whole brood that can clip coups. I am sure they could figure out how they could get that into their "curriculum". :lol:

I also agree about having a garden. I remember them loaning out a patch of land to a friend for a garden and the kids helping with it. Again it is pure laziness on the parents part. I have a huge garden and there is only two of us. Then again they might not know what to do with something that doesn't come in a can or box. This could be a really rewarding learning experience for their children.

Didn't they line their driveway with 50 fruit bearing trees a couple seasons back? What happened to those? I remember Boob pressing for a discount and the company ended up not only delivering the trees, but ultimately planting them.

I can see this if you are talking about 1 person doing it, but they have a whole brood that can clip coups. I am sure they could figure out how they could get that into their "curriculum". :lol:

I also agree about having a garden. I remember them loaning out a patch of land to a friend for a garden and the kids helping with it. Again it is pure laziness on the parents part. I have a huge garden and there is only two of us. Then again they might not know what to do with something that doesn't come in a can or box. This could be a really rewarding learning experience for their children.

Didn't they line their driveway with 50 fruit bearing trees a couple seasons back? What happened to those? I remember Boob pressing for a discount and the company ended up not only delivering the trees, but ultimately planting them.

And the J'Slaves had a good time watching the manly landscaping men planting the trees.

Yep! Where did those trees go??? I am sure they probably died off. To lazy to care for them and too cheap to pay people to keep up their landscape.

ETA: what the heck happened to my avatar? hmm

Yep! Where did those trees go??? I am sure they probably died off. To lazy to care for them and too cheap to pay people to keep up their landscape.

ETA: what the heck happened to my avatar? hmm

Avatar is under the dead trees :cracking-up:

Avatar is under the dead trees :cracking-up:

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: Coffee all over my desk!

Mother of the Year.

How could I have forgotten that. :doh:

How could I have forgotten that. :doh:

Well she does have so many titles anyone could have made that oversight. :cracking-up:

One event that really bothered me was when Boob & Mullet went to weight watchers with Jana. As explained on the episode Jana had been going and it was going well so Mullet went and then decided to drag dimbulb. Why did this bother me so much?? First off they put it out in the open about Jana going, which I think should have been her decision. Then come her parents and basically mock the whole thing and boob as normal makes a complete ass out of himself. I was really disgusted by this when I saw it the first time.

Now In light of Michelle's blabbering about her made-up eating disorder tonight does anyone else find what they did to Jana really insensitive. Sorry but for someone who supposedly had an ED and self image issues, how on earth does she think it was okay to tell the world that her was struggling with her weight & self image and then make fun of it.

Jesus didn't solve my ED. I still have issues with myself. It's a brain thing. This bitch probably threw up once and is now using it for attention.

I am sure they got paid & ww got a boost but still, I guess the almighty buck is worth more than their children's health. Duh. Did their bibles omit the part about the love of money etc., or does it not apply to them?

I just saw that as well. I wonder how true it is or whether it is another 'Tim' article. As in we would love it to be true, but it is not.

Jana needs to get out of there before it's too late. She's probably not allowed to court, because that would mean that Boob and J’Chelle would have to parent their own children, for the first time in forever. Heaven forbid. Jana is such a pretty girl, and she seems so sad. She was asked to court Zach Bates, but turned him down. Jana, find a man and get the hell out of there.

Archived