IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case any of us have forgotten, Jessa's something of a bully, isn't she? We haven't forgotten the incident with your sister having to give up her most treasured possession because your parents are too stupid to realize that rewarding the tormentor isn't a good plan.

And yeah, I'll bet she flipped out seconds after the cameras were shut off. I'm thinking Ben the jealous and Jessa the bully deserve each other.

The picture Andora posted: :o

i-mpfT4zC-M.jpg

Eta: looks like she's ready to cut somebody

That's fucking priceless :lol: :lol:

So I didn't see last week's episodes, but NO FEAR!! Tonight, before the new episode, there's the enhanced versions of last week's episodes. How fucking lucky are we?! :roll:

And that is why Ben will do whatever she says....he never wants to see that!

Scared the hell out of me and I'm thousands of miles away from her. Can't blame Ben for jumping when she shrieks and puts that face on.

And that is why Ben will do whatever she says....he never wants to see that!

I can only imagine how horrible their arguments are. She is such a dominant personality. I think he will literally do anything she says to keep the peace. :?

I'm not sure I can blame Jessa for turning out to be a bully. In a family of 19, it was probably the only way she could get what she wanted. She's also spent a lifetime of watching her parents do it to everyone around them. JB and Michelle haven't exactly set the best example for their kids, so it's no surprise that at least some of their kids wouldn't have a concept of how to treat people decently.

Scared the hell out of me and I'm thousands of miles away from her. Can't blame Ben for jumping when she shrieks and puts that face on.

Wow - I wonder what she uses in place of profanity.

Wow, that is one pissed off expression. Who is she so mad at?

Apologies! I should've quoted the original post but I was too lazy to do it on my phone. Here it is:

Did you all catch this look flash by on Jessa's face when Jana was trying on the bride's maid dress and wouldn't come out of the bathroom? I had to go back and pause it and take a screen shot. :lol:

i-mpfT4zC-M.jpg

That's fucking priceless :lol: :lol:

IKR?! That's totally why I re-posted it on this thread after the other got locked. I couldn't let this gem get lost!

IKR?! That's totally why I re-posted it on this thread after the other got locked. I couldn't let this gem get lost!

I would totally use that as my avatar but Andora already took it. :lol:

OMG .. I'm torturing myself with last week's recount episodes and they're showing fan tweets. Someone seriously sent in "Michelle Duggar is who I am aim to be in life!" :angry-banghead:

I've never gone wedding dress shopping but is it seriously offered to women to have their hair and makeup done before they try on wedding dresses?? Bc that seems ridiculous and over the top and completely unnecessary.

I think I will send 19AC a #side hug of me and my cat that looks like the one in the sledgate video. :wink-kitty:

bonus scene part 2

ben and JB were concerned about putting a tv camera where the groosemen would be

and something about razorbacks and Ben and Jessa holding hands like Jill and derick did while looking like they don't care

bonus scene part 2

ben and JB were concerned about putting a tv camera where the groosemen would be

and something about razorbacks and Ben and Jessa holding hands like Jill and derick did while looking like they don't care

No, they were concerned about having a tv in the room where the groomsmen would be bc they didn't want to miss the Razorbacks game that was the same day.

No, they were concerned about having a tv in the room where the groomsmen would be bc they didn't want to miss the Razorbacks game that was the same day.

I just got off a plane :D I heard razorbacks and men

:D

forgive me :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

I just got off a plane :D I heard razorbacks and men

:D

forgive me :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Well then you should have planned your flight better :nenner:

Archived