IGNORED

Who, if anyone, is good enough for Jana?

zz22zz

That is a cruel joke :lol: For a minute I really hoped it was true.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid April Fools! Well I guess I can say this much; that's probably ONE advantage the Maxwells have; if Steve's anti-fun, they don't have to worry about April Fool jokes. Just saying.

Stupid April Fools! Well I guess I can say this much; that's probably ONE advantage the Maxwells have; if Steve's anti-fun, they don't have to worry about April Fool jokes. Just saying.

You have a point. Whatever they may post, not matter how weird, on April 1st, you know that it's not a joke.

Dang it! I was really hoping.

Can we put more "details" into this and see if Radar picks up the story? :whistle:

You're not allowed to do anything secretly when you're a Duggar this show is a ministry! There is no such thing as privacy for anyone.Plus I know what today is!

• 2 weeks later...

The impression i get from Jana is just how nice she seems. Nothing phony about her, almost a bit regal and a classy woman. To me she seems the most genuine of all the Duggars. If she ever marries i hope it's someone who will truly love her and not her fame.

For now, I don't want Jana to marry. I want her to be independent and go explore the world on her own terms, not as a nursemaid for her mother or sisters. But if she finds someone in the near future, I hope it's someone who loves and respects her and treats her like a queen, because God knows no one has before.

I hope she marries form her own desires and not a social/religious requirement. Maybe one day she will be able to live on her own without committing to a marriage first.

I think Jana and perhaps her twin John-Davi are both looking for the right person rather than the first thing JB drops in their lap. I think Jana knows what she is looking for at her bar is far higher than JB's. Which at this point is probably driving JB and Michelle bats because they're counting off the number of grandbabies Jana isn't giving them. (which is why I'm glad Jana is waiting).

I think she is looking for stable (meaning employed). I think the older kids remember the lean years with the car lot in the front flipping yard very well. And do not want that for their kids. And she wants to be able to move off the family compound and off the family dole where JB and Michelle cannot control her.

I also suspect she may have a bit of fear of Michelle parenting the youngers and what that will do specifically to Jinger, Joy and Johannah. Also (thanks to Jackson) she is more or less Josie's sister mom (yes Josie is on Jana's buddy team). And if there are medical issues how the heck would you trust Michelle with the crazy eyes an baby voice to handle it? Jana/Jill/JD have been the ones handling all three Josie emergencies (one in Little Rock, two at the compound - that we are aware of).

I think Jana and perhaps her twin John-Davi are both looking for the right person rather than the first thing JB drops in their lap. I think Jana knows what she is looking for at her bar is far higher than JB's. Which at this point is probably driving JB and Michelle bats because they're counting off the number of grandbabies Jana isn't giving them. (which is why I'm glad Jana is waiting).

I think she is looking for stable (meaning employed). I think the older kids remember the lean years with the car lot in the front flipping yard very well. And do not want that for their kids. And she wants to be able to move off the family compound and off the family dole where JB and Michelle cannot control her.

I also suspect she may have a bit of fear of Michelle parenting the youngers and what that will do specifically to Jinger, Joy and Johannah. Also (thanks to Jackson) she is more or less Josie's sister mom (yes Josie is on Jana's buddy team). And if there are medical issues how the heck would you trust Michelle with the crazy eyes an baby voice to handle it? Jana/Jill/JD have been the ones handling all three Josie emergencies (one in Little Rock, two at the compound - that we are aware of).

Personally I think she will marry, will marry "within the fold," will have a zillion kids. I don't think she's really turned down that many, either.I think she very well may have looked too seriously at someone "unacceptable," but won't make that mistake again. If they can marry off Josiah......

IMO, M and JB know that both Jana and JD are the Duggar family workhorses. It seems those 2 have the most skills and are holding that household together. In terms of running Duggarville, the other kids like Jessa, Jill and Josiah are seen as more dispensable. Josh...who knows.

Josh...who knows.

He's annoying as all hell, I'd want to get rid of him too.

P.S: I am evil! :twisted:

I had this thought today, who on earth would meet my fellow FJ'ers standards for Jana to court? I think it's pretty universal here that people like her and feel she has been put upon/taken advantage of :worship: ....so my fellow FJ'ers...who would get the least snark, if she courted him?

My initial thought was followed by imagine how this site would have imploded if Ben had been introduced as courting Jana.... :penguin-no:

and yes I'm ready :popcorn2:

Whoever Jana decides is good enough for Jana.

IMO, M and JB know that both Jana and JD are the Duggar family workhorses. It seems those 2 have the most skills and are holding that household together. In terms of running Duggarville, the other kids like Jessa, Jill and Josiah are seen as more dispensable. Josh...who knows.

Jilly muffin as dispensable? :pink-shock:

• 1 month later...

If she does decide to go to the path of married life, maybe Frank Sun (the ex cameraman from TLC) or as BrownieMomma on Page 4 of this thread, probably a European prince because of Jana's regal attitude plus she would definitely need someone who is in between traditional and modern so that she wouldn't go into culture shock. For the European prince, could be Prince Harry of Wales (he has parted amicably with his partner in 2014 for those who don't know) since there are news flying around that he wants to get married though I doubt Prince Harry/Jana would be a thing.

If she does decide to go to the path of married life, maybe Frank Sun (the ex cameraman from TLC) or as BrownieMomma on Page 4 of this thread, probably a European prince because of Jana's regal attitude plus she would definitely need someone who is in between traditional and modern so that she wouldn't go into culture shock. For the European prince, could be Prince Harry of Wales (he has parted amicably with his partner in 2014 for those who don't know) since there are news flying around that he wants to get married though I doubt Prince Harry/Jana would be a thing.

Oh man! Princess Jana FTW! Imagine how meeting the parents would go over! Bwahahahaaaa! Damn. I would pay big money to see that!

Oh man! Princess Jana FTW! Imagine how meeting the parents would go over! Bwahahahaaaa! Damn. I would pay big money to see that!

Same here and I bet that would be a really extravagant Royal Wedding should it happen just like Kate Middleton and Prince William's and mind you those weddings get televised most of the time. For one thing, that could jack up TLC's ratings if ever that happens and gets included in a future season of 19KAC.

Same here and I bet that would be a really extravagant Royal Wedding should it happen just like Kate Middleton and Prince William's and mind you those weddings get televised most of the time. For one thing, that could jack up TLC's ratings if ever that happens and gets included in a future season of 19KAC.

Well there are a few reasons that this would work for Prince Harry and Jana

1. He has stated in interviews lately that he is having a lot of trouble finding someone who can handle royal life and is willing to take it on. Jana has been controlled, brow beaten by doctrine, and under a microscope her whole life, royal life would be a vacation.

2. They are age appropriate to one another 25 and 30

3. She is a virgin (most likely) and that was/is a HUGE deal to the royals until Fergie and Kate. I am old enough to remember Diana and Charles getting married and it was on the news that she passed royal doctor inspection and was still officially a virgin, ewwwwww but yep that was "important" at least at that time.

4. She can DEFINITELY keep sweet with the Queen, which even Kate has had to work at and she is about perfect for marrying a royal as can be.

5. She is probably willing to have kids, which is also a royal necessity to make sure there are line of heirs to the throne. Advantage for Jana is that after 3 kids the Queen would probably say 'good job Jana, Harry time for a snip'

6. The Queen would be their headship, not Harry or JB.

7. Prince Charles is big on furnishing wardrobes for his daughters in law and unlike a lot of the trust fund ladies Harry has dated in the past Jana would follow Kate's lead and re wear her outfits to multiple events.

8. She need to live in England, so wouldn't have to see the Arkansas bunch, unless she wanted to

9. I'm sure there is a job for John David somewhere on the royal compound , plus both William and Harry are pilots so they have something in common.

10. They would have cute kids and their kids would have normal names since the Queen gets final approval.

So Dear Kate, please invite Jana for tea....you know if Charlotte or George fusses she will be the best baby helper visitor you've ever had!

I know I'm a dreamer but if Frank Sun, Tim Tebow (he's kind of a douche anyway but then again Jana knows a thing or two about douchey guys, Josh and JB for starters) aren't interested then dreams are what we need.

All I pray is she doesn't wind up with her very own pecan thief. And for the record yes I'm okay if she never marries, I just would like her to find happiness.

Archived