IGNORED

Who, if anyone, is good enough for Jana?

zz22zz

I had this thought today, who on earth would meet my fellow FJ'ers standards for Jana to court? I think it's pretty universal here that people like her and feel she has been put upon/taken advantage of :worship: ....so my fellow FJ'ers...who would get the least snark, if she courted him?

My initial thought was followed by imagine how this site would have imploded if Ben had been introduced as courting Jana.... :penguin-no:

and yes I'm ready :popcorn2:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first person who popped into my mind was Benedict Cumberbatch! :lol: Stick with me... He's a genuinely nice guy who I imagine wouldn't put up with Jim Boob's crap and keeps his personal life personal. I mean we didn't know he was dating anyone until he was practically engaged.

So yeah someone like him...

I immediately thought of Hunter Hayes, A well mannered young country singer who could whisk her away from duggarville . (23 yrs Old)

What about Nate Paine- Chad's younger brother? He's kinda adorkable. I just want Jana to find a husband who really loves her. And Chad is about as good as you in the Fundie world, so maybe some of that will have rubbed off on his brother...?

Jana needs to run away with Frank Sun, adorable former camera man for 19K&C. IN FACT I bet that was their plan hence why he's now...former cameraman :(

JANA X FRANK SUN FOREVER.

I ship Jana and skylar.

I ship him with Jinger. He's Jinger's age.

I think Jana will end up with a boy we don't already know about, like Jessa and Jill did.

I don't know if the general consensus here would think anyone is good enough for any of the Duggar girls -- at least if they're any of the guys a Duggar will end up with (aka a conservative Christian).

Jana needs to run away with Frank Sun, adorable former camera man for 19K&C. IN FACT I bet that was their plan hence why he's now...former cameraman :(

JANA X FRANK SUN FOREVER.

Agreed! 1000 times. When I was watching an old episode and I saw Frank I thought they would make such a cute couple.

Do you remember the scene when Jana was standing in front of the house on the porch in a green shirt and the camera man asked her some questions about why Josh and Anna waited to kiss until the wedding. I always thought there was something off about this scene. It's like it was a very intimate moment between Jana and the camera guy. But was it Frank? It was right before Josh's wedding, so in 2008. Does anyone know if it was Frank?

I looked it up: the episode was called: Duggar dating rules

I think TLC crew members are out, unfortunately. Not only would JB have a stroke, but those guys probably know waaaay too many weird things about the Duggars to get themselves into that kind of mess...can you imagine the things they've seen?!

I have no idea who Jana will end up with, honestly. I never would have predicted guys like Ben and Derick to get their hands on a J'slave.

So it's up in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if Jana announced she was engaged tomorrow, but I can't say I'd be surprised if she hit 30 and was still single, either. I don't really have any super strong gut feelings either way.

If I HAD to make my best guess, I'd say she'll be married by the end of next year. No clue if he will be fundie or not, but I bet he will be good looking and they will make beautiful children :D

For Jana, I don't even care if the guy's good-looking. He needs to have a stable character that can withstand JB's attempts on controlling him and he needs to be a loving and caring person who will lay the world at Jana's feet. Someone who encourages her to not go quiverfull and instead supports her in finding something to do for herself.

Jana's the only J'slave who I think looks terrified of physical contact with a man and I'd wish for her someone who knows marriage and the wedding night are NOT a race to win.

I don't know, I just wish there'd be this great, educated, sensitive, non-fundie guy Jana ran into at a book signing or at a mission trip and who she fell in love with. I'm hoping for a guy that will just play by JB's rules until the wedding and then take Jana and set their very own limits on privacy and marriage life.

This girl must not end up with a Peter Bradrick 2.0 or a PP.

The first person who popped into my mind was Benedict Cumberbatch! :lol: Stick with me... He's a genuinely nice guy who I imagine wouldn't put up with Jim Boob's crap and keeps his personal life personal. I mean we didn't know he was dating anyone until he was practically engaged.

So yeah someone like him...

Someone like him... You mean engaged already? :)

I think w'ell see a Jana and Dan Dillard match up... :D

No way. I think Jana can do much better (I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but he's not very attractive and I think he might be too easily swayed into following ATI beliefs).

No way. I think Jana can do much better (I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but he's not very attractive and I think he might be too easily swayed into following ATI beliefs).

Dan Dillard has a girlfriend named Chelsy; she was on the Mother's Day episode. And I think that was her in one of the Christmas photos. But even if they broke up, it's too soon to show him with someone else. I have my ideas about how long one needs to grieve after a break-up and I'm sure they do too, but for those who live even a bit in the public eye, more time needs to be had.

I don't see Jana with fundie royalty. I've said it before, and I'll it again. JB wants yes men for his pretty princesses.

You never know something could happen. :whistle:

Actually, he is married as of Valentine's Day. And she's expecting their first child as well. So he is absolutely out of the question. :lol:

I had this thought today, who on earth would meet my fellow FJ'ers standards for Jana to court? I think it's pretty universal here that people like her and feel she has been put upon/taken advantage of :worship: ....so my fellow FJ'ers...who would get the least snark, if she courted him?

My initial thought was followed by imagine how this site would have imploded if Ben had been introduced as courting Jana.... :penguin-no:

and yes I'm ready :popcorn2:

I honestly just want these kids to do what makes them happiest. For Jana that could mean anything because we really don't know much about her - she strikes me as a very private person who doesn't really want to share much about herself with the general public.

If marrying and having a ton of kids makes her happy then that is what I want for her - and I would hope she would find a kind and loving person to settle down with. If having only a few kids is what she wants than I want that for her. If she wants nothing to do with raising more kids or with marriage then that's what I want to see happen. If she just wants to stay with her parents forever then I want that for her. If she wants to help her sisters and brothers raise their kids then I hope she is able to do so. If she wants to run off, go to college, and major in Psychology or Biology or Law then I want that for her. If she wants to be a Doula or a Nanny or a tutor then I want that for her. If she wants to travel the world as a Missionary helping people then I want that for Jana. If she wants to write a tell-all book or if she wants to write another "Growing Up Duggar" book, I want that for her.

So long as she, and all the other kids, are happy and healthy that is all I care about.

I think that Jana can marry just about anyone she wants as long as she tossed around the "e" word.

I'm dim. What does this mean?

I'm dim. What does this mean?

I guessed "elope," since people believe that Jessa threatened that. But I doubt Jessa did. JB had to approve of Ben before they even courted, and the only purpose of courting is to get married, so Jessa wouldn't have needed to threaten anything.

I ship him with Jinger. He's Jinger's age.

I think Jana will end up with a boy we don't already know about, like Jessa and Jill did.

I don't know if the general consensus here would think anyone is good enough for any of the Duggar girls -- at least if they're any of the guys a Duggar will end up with (aka a conservative Christian).

Women can have younger male mates. It is OK.

Also ITT: People who think they know Jana but know absolutely nothing about her because she is private as fuck.

I want Jana, Jinger, and Joy to end up with guys that have an established career (and/or home) out of state and will relocate their bride upon marriage (think John Webster). They need to be out of JB's control.

I want that for the Lost Girls too but who knows what the situation will be when they're of age.

Archived