IGNORED

can Women Swallow Camera For Gynecological Exams

doggie

My genital misinformation pet peeve ( :lol: ) is that people think vagina refers to the entire vulva.

snip

omg yes! I have no idea why this bugs me so much, but sooooo many people do it. Even people who really should know better.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again why are men telling women what to do with our bodies when they don't even know how they work? Nor do they have a vagina. Stop letting idiots run this country. :cray-cray:

It's a bit like having a mechanic who's never driven a car!

My question is why do women keep voting for these losers. Are they as poorly educated as the candidates in question? :pink-shock:

There might not have been anyone running against him. I live in Idaho, and there are some districts where nobody even bothers to run as a Democrat because they would have absolutely no chance of getting elected and it would just be a waste of time.

My doctor must be doing something wrong: She made me swallow a camera, and all I saw on the monitor was footage of my esophagus!

This isn't nearly as far-fetched as it sounds. In fact, you can use your birth control pill vaginally if you have a stomach bug and are unable to keep things down (talk to your doctor first, of course). A few studies have shown that using them as a vaginal suppository is as effective as taking them orally, but I don't think there have really been enough studies done to make this an actual option/recommendation just yet.

ETA: link http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/birth-co ... -vaginally

(And again -- not a doctor nor do I play one on the Internet, so don't go shoving BCPs into your vagina without first discussing it with your doctor).

I did an internship at the Delaware State Police Crime lab in 1997 and the director of lab told me and the other intern that abortion as a result of rape was a myth, because if a woman is raped her cervix tightens up and the sperm can't get to the egg to fertilize it. Ironically, she did an ad that ran on national tv encouraging girls to be allowed to pursue science education.

I did an internship at the Delaware State Police Crime lab in 1997 and the director of lab told me and the other intern that abortion as a result of rape was a myth, because if a woman is raped her cervix tightens up and the sperm can't get to the egg to fertilize it. Ironically, she did an ad that ran on national tv encouraging girls to be allowed to pursue science education.

I feel like I need to clarify.

The BCP isn't stopping the sperm or closing the cervix or doing anything of the kind. It is dissolving and being absorbed into the bloodstream through the vaginal walls. Here's another link: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010 ... traception

(And I repeat -- I am not a doctor nor do I play one, so please, please talk to your doctor first before doing this).

There might not have been anyone running against him. I live in Idaho, and there are some districts where nobody even bothers to run as a Democrat because they would have absolutely no chance of getting elected and it would just be a waste of time.

That is why I remain a republican, since often the "real" election in my state is the republican primary.

Archived