IGNORED

Could Priscilla be noticeably pregnant again already?

lilith

Bit what if David can't hold out for 80 days :x And these two just look like teenagers playing house.

To a certain extent, all of the young ATI couples look like teens playing house (because that's usually exactly what's going on) but it seems even more pronounced in the case of David and Priscilla. I think they will struggle with the needs of older children because of Pris' mental limitations and the fact that David is completely checked out of family life.

If there were a woman with 19 cats, everyone would call her crazy. But a family with 19 kids gets a reality show. Double standards.

This!

This!

If I had any sort of video editing skills (let alone be willing to appear on camera) I would do a parody intro of the Duggars' show but instead Michelle introduces her 19 cats and says things like 'we don't believe in spaying or neutering' to show how ridiculous they are. I'm surprised nobody hasn't already.

When I started dating my fiancée, my feline headship vetted him thoroughly. He approved of him, and made it known what his place in pecking order was.

my fiance was very wary of cats in general and he didn't think inara would like him.

fast forward about nine months later, and she is now bugging him for attention more than me! she is definitely attached to him and he's opened up to her as well. they're so cute together. :D

No, she only just gave birth. Probably a combination of baby weight and clothing. I think she is going to have her next one when Davia is about one and a half or two, like the spacing last time. Not even Esther has gotten pregnant yet, and her baby is older than Davia, and she is the most fertile of the sisters (that we know of, out of the three Quiverfull siblings, she has the smallest age gap between kids).

Davia is not a joke forum name for their child, is it? Please?

Inara is a brilliant cat name.

Unfortunately, no. That is actually the child's name.

Nope, that's her real name!

My friend named her child Enara (note the spelling). Ok, right, maybe she wasn't trying to make a Firefly reference?

Middle name is Serenity. Enara Serenity.

Either that's a hell of a coincidence with two very uncommon names OR you can't use google. You had 40 weeks, and you couldn't use google once.

That or you want to make sure your daughter will never be welcomed at any nerd gatherings.

To me that sounds like something from one of the recent japanese animation movies, like Naruto. I can look up the name origin and learn that it's maybe Tahitian or Cherokee or something, it won't change anything.

If I had any sort of video editing skills (let alone be willing to appear on camera) I would do a parody intro of the Duggars' show but instead Michelle introduces her 19 cats and says things like 'we don't believe in spaying or neutering' to show how ridiculous they are. I'm surprised nobody hasn't already.

First off, and most important, sorry about your feline headship.

I did kind of figure it was a parody, just jealous I didn't think of it first. So, if you can't get Michelle can I play her? I can be frumpy and I can frizz my hair. I'm pretty sure I can do her eyes and if I suck helium I could do her voice. My cousin, like 50 times removed looks a bit like Jim Bob (now my cousin scares me). I can pull it off. Please, please, PLEASE?

And in honor of the miniature golf course escapade, we can have some cats in heat. Then, we can show how cats multiply, like Duggar's. Blanket training would be painful. But they would get me trained in no time.

In reality, if I said we don't spay or neuter, my tongue would jump out of my face.

Anna Duggar's sister (and MOH at their wedding).

That, but what's so alarming and has her on the radar here is that she seems, to be blunt, mentally slow, which has a lot of people very concerned for her since it's not like fundies believe in getting help for learning delays and disabilities. Her videos are painful to watch. They're scripted and you can tell she's struggling fiercely to string words into sentences. None of this is against her. If she's got a delay or disability, she does, but if she does, shame on the people around her for ignoring it.

Her first childbirth was extremely hard on her, and when she got pregnant again, she spouted the right words, but seemed very distressed. Within a couple hours of the last birth, Pecan had her get up and dressed so they could post another video when she should have been resting.

Bit what if David can't hold out for 80 days :x And these two just look like teenagers playing house.

There is much speculation on here that David doesn't have any issue with holding off on his marital duties. After all, he didn't even want to get married to begin with and was only bullied into doing so due to pressure from his family (and presumably his employer as well). Given the fact that he had no desire for marriage and really only chose Pris because she was there and starting to get "on the shelf" for a Fundie woman, it doesn't seem like David ever had much desire for his bride.

And given the lack of chemistry in their videos, it doesn't seem to have developed with marriage either.

First off, and most important, sorry about your feline headship.

I did kind of figure it was a parody, just jealous I didn't think of it first. So, if you can't get Michelle can I play her? I can be frumpy and I can frizz my hair. I'm pretty sure I can do her eyes and if I suck helium I could do her voice. My cousin, like 50 times removed looks a bit like Jim Bob (now my cousin scares me). I can pull it off. Please, please, PLEASE?

And in honor of the miniature golf course escapade, we can have some cats in heat. Then, we can show how cats multiply, like Duggar's. Blanket training would be painful. But they would get me trained in no time.

In reality, if I said we don't spay or neuter, my tongue would jump out of my face.

Thanks. The feline headship was 6 weeks shy of his 18th birthday (I work in politics and I've joked around about wanting to get him registered to vote) so he had a good life. I got him as a 3 month old kitten (and I was an awkward middle schooler) and we both did a lot of growing up together. He's still my phone's background and my FB profile pic.

I unfortunately have zero video skills but I'd be happy to write the script. So the video is on hold until someone who actually can make it is willing to do it. But given your suggestion, I vote to show some kitties in heat on a mini golf course. I just need to think of 19 J names for cats (unless I want to use the Duggar kids names). And Jim Bob definitely has that tomcat aspect to him.

I can pass for a fundie if I dress properly (but I look more like a Bates than a Duggar because my hair's too dark). One day this summer I was at work and realized that I resembled a Duggar. I was wearing a denim skirt (I don't wear shorts so I wear a lot of skirts/dresses in the summer) and I was wearing a low cut shirt with a bralette over my bra for modesty (I'm agnostic and still have pretty conservative modesty standards, and I like the peek a boo lace look). Oh yeah, and flip flops (which I live in during the summer). A friend of mine who I saw later that day agreed with me (said I looked like Jill or Jessa) and I haven't worn that look since. (My denim skirt was above the knee though-- Nike!)

Honestly, if Anna , Pris, Jill, Jessa, etc. REALLY wanted to do an "FU FJ", they could just wear hooded sweatshirts all the time! We'd go crazy!

That being said, the Wallers abide by the OT laws, which means abstaining for 80 days after the birth of a girl. OBVIOUSLY they do this for purity, as it is a HUGE sacrifice for Mr. Pecans, but it does mean that it is far too soon for Pris to be showing.

CRUDE ALERT!!! I just see him standing there ne-kid with two PECANS where the boys should be! Probably off having sweet fellowship with Robert anyway. I wrote this before, but I do wonder if he CAN do his duty in the missionary position or if he needs to approach her from behind. Ga --where's that brain bleach thing!! Sorry, just couldn't resist. I did say CRUDE ALERT!

CRUDE ALERT!!! I just see him standing there ne-kid with two PECANS where the boys should be! Probably off having sweet fellowship with Robert anyway. I wrote this before, but I do wonder if he CAN do his duty in the missionary position or if he needs to approach her from behind. Ga --where's that brain bleach thing!! Sorry, just couldn't resist. I did say CRUDE ALERT!

Aaaaaagghhghhgg

i hate you. I HATE you. :pull-hair: :aaarggh:

Is it bad tl need alcohol at 11 am of a wednesday?

Archived