IGNORED

Could Priscilla be noticeably pregnant again already?

lilith

1f16ace8d60f25a6e2ec5c3f6601050d.jpg

It could be her shirt. It could be a little leftover belly from Davia (though unlikely, Priscilla seems to value fitness highly and get any baby weight off quickly). Or the Pecan Thief may have performed his marital duties again.

I think every time Pris or Anna wear a hooded sweatshirt, the pregnancy rumors start :)

Honestly, I think it is Pris's poor posture + a hoodie creating that "bump".

I still can't keep all these Fundies straight. Which one is she again? I know she is married to Pecan Pete, but other than that....

I think every time Pris or Anna wear a hooded sweatshirt, the pregnancy rumors start :)

Honestly, I think it is Pris's poor posture + a hoodie creating that "bump".

Haha, my first thought was "the hooded sweatshirt strikes again!"

I think she has things in the pocket.

this was my first thought. 2 very young kids on a zoo outing--yeah, probably a pocket full of baby gear.

Haha, my first thought was "the hooded sweatshirt strikes again!"

Honestly, if Anna , Pris, Jill, Jessa, etc. REALLY wanted to do an "FU FJ", they could just wear hooded sweatshirts all the time! We'd go crazy!

That being said, the Wallers abide by the OT laws, which means abstaining for 80 days after the birth of a girl. OBVIOUSLY they do this for purity, as it is a HUGE sacrifice for Mr. Pecans, but it does mean that it is far too soon for Pris to be showing.

I still can't keep all these Fundies straight. Which one is she again? I know she is married to Pecan Pete, but other than that....

Anna Duggar's sister (and MOH at their wedding).

Anna Duggar's sister (and MOH at their wedding).

Thank you very much 19 cats and counting. I'll assume you don't really have 19 cats, but boy, I'd envy you if you did. So maybe I'm a Quiverfull for cats. If my headship would let me I would be the crazy cat lady of New York State.

My first thought was sweatshirt baby.

I have "given birth" to sooo many sweatshirt babies. A veritable quiver full of sweatshirt babies. :lol: :lol:

I have "given birth" to sooo many sweatshirt babies. A veritable quiver full of sweatshirt babies. :lol: :lol:

whom are all properly behaved and help with the smaller sweatshirts, I presume?

whom are all properly behaved and help with the smaller sweatshirts, I presume?

Of course! I even make them all sleep in the same room. My closet. They've never complained so they must really love it!

My cats ARE the headship at my house :wink-kitty: :shifty-kitty:

Yeah, well.... Sush, so are my cats, but I don't tell Mr Mitten. It would hurt his feelings. :shhh:

Cats are ALWAYS headships. Cultures like the Egyptians worshipped them as divine, and they have not forgotten. It is simply not possible for a mere HUMAN to rank above a DIVINE FELINE.

Nowadays, when I look for potential headships, I look for ones who have already surrendered to their feline masters. It is good and just for me to know this man has already been tamed by the sacred feline.

Saves work in the end, really.

It's definitely the sweatshirt.

Plus with Gothard rules about sex after giving birth, the earliest Priscilla and David could have sex was about their anniversary this month. So even though it's possible she's at this moment pregnant, she couldn't possibly be showing yet.

That said, little Davia was conceived about their anniversary last year, so I would not be surprised to hear a new blessing is going to show up sometime in November or December.

Of course! I even make them all sleep in the same room. My closet. They've never complained so they must really love it!

So you treat your sweatshirt babies the same as Jill Rodrigues treats her baby-babies!

Cats are ALWAYS headships. Cultures like the Egyptians worshipped them as divine, and they have not forgotten. It is simply not possible for a mere HUMAN to rank above a DIVINE FELINE.

Nowadays, when I look for potential headships, I look for ones who have already surrendered to their feline masters. It is good and just for me to know this man has already been tamed by the sacred feline.

Saves work in the end, really.

When I started dating my fiancée, my feline headship vetted him thoroughly. He approved of him, and made it known what his place in pecking order was.

All my babies since 1990 have been hoodie/yoga pants babies. Some have turned out to be little hooligans in the streets, while the others have been very zen.... :lol:

At one point, about a hundred years ago, my husband asked me if I owned any clothing that required ironing. The look he received did the trick as he now always notices the new, non paint spattered yoga pants and duly compliments me on them :D Maybe I could run a series of headship training seminars.

Thank you very much 19 cats and counting. I'll assume you don't really have 19 cats, but boy, I'd envy you if you did. So maybe I'm a Quiverfull for cats. If my headship would let me I would be the crazy cat lady of New York State.

I only wish I had 19 feline headships. Truth is my feline headship passed in 2011 and I travel too much for work to get another (like for months on end) and it would not be fair to the feline headship. I get my fix whenever I can and I'm getting ready to be an SPCA volunteer.

I made this name as a parody of the Duggar's TV show name. If there were a woman with 19 cats, everyone would call her crazy. But a family with 19 kids gets a reality show. Double standards.

Archived