IGNORED

Have We Discussed Grateful For Grace?

FJismyheadship

I didn't find anything in search.

I found her through Lisa Pennington.

gratefulforgrace.com/abortion-recovery/

She is selling an Ebook about C-Sections to fund her adoption.

She has a parenting section

gratefulforgrace.com/category/being-a-mama-parenting/

Check her out, see what you think.

How many fundies have had abortions and are willing to talk about it? That right there impresses me, to be honest. She's right that there's a good chance every congregation has a woman holding this secret. I know this is hot-button, but I think the "I want pro-abortion advocates to know they are deceived or are flat out lying and they know it" part has to do with the claim that you won't regret an abortion (the staunchest of my pro-choice friends will defriend you in real life if you talk about someone regretting an abortion since they think it undermines abortion rights).

I feel bad for her. Her story is more of a cautionary tale for what can happen when someone can't discuss difficult things in their lives with anyone. I think it's clear she needed to talk to someone, but who could she open up to besides her boyfriend?

Not going to snark selling an ebook to fund an adoption. Unlike other fundies who won't even try to earn money before asking for donations, she's trying.

Well, just because you ended the pregnancy voluntarily doesn't mean you don't get to grieve it, particularly if this was an otherwise wanted zygote but the person just doesn't have the physical ability/resources/whatever in order to carry a baby to term and raise it.

Archived