IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting Sponsors - MERGE

Rainytown

I think we also need to tell media outlets like People and Us Magazine that we no longer want them to report on the Duggars or put them on their covers. Jill posted a picture of Israel today and they are pumping out articles on it and I think it's a distraction tactic to woo back fans.

Good idea. I'm happy to give In Touch Weekly my clicks, since they are the ones who uncovered this. People and the others are just trying to capitalize on Duggar buzz, as usual.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we also need to tell media outlets like People and Us Magazine that we no longer want them to report on the Duggars or put them on their covers. Jill posted a picture of Israel today and they are pumping out articles on it and I think it's a distraction tactic to woo back fans.

I think your r right!

I think we also need to tell media outlets like People and Us Magazine that we no longer want them to report on the Duggars or put them on their covers. Jill posted a picture of Israel today and they are pumping out articles on it and I think it's a distraction tactic to woo back fans.[/quo

I agree! How do we go about doing that? Who do we contact?

Good idea. I'm happy to give In Touch Weekly my clicks, since they are the ones who uncovered this. People and the others are just trying to capitalize on Duggar buzz, as usual.

We want them to report on them, just not their usual fluff. I'm more than happy for People or any magazine to write about what they really are.

• 3 months later...

Do you think it would be a good idea to write or post on facebook to these sponsors to see if they will be keeping their promise not to advertise with the Duggar's new show?

Just something simple like "I hope you will be keeping your word not to advertise with programs featuring the Duggars in light of TLC bringing them back on air".

Do you think it would be a good idea to write or post on facebook to these sponsors to see if they will be keeping their promise not to advertise with the Duggar's new show?

Just something simple like "I hope you will be keeping your word not to advertise with programs featuring the Duggars in light of TLC bringing them back on air".

I was wondering that as well. I am going to start on Twitter first and then maybe FB.

I feel so conflicted with Long Island Medium renewed with the Duggar girls. Why do you do this to me TLC???

This is a great idea. We need to get this cancelled. This madness shouldn't be tolerated.

Archived