IGNORED

Outtakes from the new 19KAC promo photos

hockeymoo

No Josh and Anna in the promo but which other son is missing?

Cant tell. They all blur together

Joe maybe? He might have been off "college hunting".

One of the boy/boy twins. I can never tell those two apart but I'm pretty sure he's the slightly older one, so his name comes first in the string of 19, so Jeremiah? The only Original 19 kids missing are Josh the Turd (plus his fam) and Joseph who is actually being allowed to get a higher education (such as it is at Clown College of the Bible) hence not pictured.

Anyway, these pictures are great! Keep em coming :clap:

My immediate observations from this photo... Michelle's hair is flat. Jill is freakin' huge. If Jessa's skirts get any tighter, she may as well be wearing skinny jeans. Joy-annas facial bone structure is starting to change (either due to her coming of age, or weight loss, or both).

It's a good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth when I saw the "finally saw a penis!" because it would have been all over the monitor! :lol:

I wonder how Michelle feels about being relegated to the back of the promo. This is quite a "season of life." No babeez, back of the bus on her own show...

Who is in the blue/red shirt next to JD? He doesn't look familiar. Nice to see Josiah in the mix though.

Jed

These pics are a bit blurry for me but wow, who I thought was Joseph is Josiah? That is a terrible haircut for someone so young. Are the older boys not allowed to keep their usual style once they turn 18?

Is Jill's naval visible? If so, how immodest. Derick really is loosing the reins.

Are we looking at the same picture? Her shirt goes all the way over her belly with plenty of fabric to spare.....

I wonder how Michelle feels about being relegated to the back of the promo. This is quite a "season of life." No babeez, back of the bus on her own show...[/quote

AND not in the center!!!

Archived